CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Farmer cleared for shooting a convicted burglar who "wasn't going to steal diesel"

camberwell gypsy

Guest Cuntsman
5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Well state the fucking obvious why don't you.

Obviously, when I read that someone had been shooting up bad guys, I though it might have been you

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I watched papillon last night and although the French are an unwashed, work shy contantly on strike bunch of cowardly Vichy scum who use the street as a urinal they did have some excellent methods of rehabilitating such criminal types are our hapless yorky diesel thief. Do him good I reckon

Papillon was a complete load of made up bollocks.  Good film and book though 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Papillon was a complete load of made up bollocks.  Good film and book though 

I read it when I was a kid and believed that it was an accurate account of Henri Charrieres experiences in prison, but you're right, apparently 10% of it was true and the French cunt was a notorious bullshitter.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Not the full toobox by the looks of him

farmer2-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqImq0gSB

His current mode of transport doesn't even run on diesel. Can you shoot solid rubber tyres out if he decides to make a 'fast' getaway in that?

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I read it when I was a kid and believed that it was an accurate account of Henri Charrieres experiences in prison, but you're right, apparently 10% of it was true and the French cunt was a notorious bullshitter.

French folk are usually truthful aren't they?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

His current mode of transport doesn't even run on diesel. Can you shoot solid rubber tyres out if he decides to make a 'fast' getaway in that?

I bet it would slide on a pool of diesel though.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Dunno, but you could shoot the legs of the bloke pushing him...?

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I watched papillon last night and although the French are an unwashed, work shy contantly on strike bunch of cowardly Vichy scum who use the street as a urinal they did have some excellent methods of rehabilitating such criminal types are our hapless yorky diesel thief. Do him good I reckon

there was a dog on crufts last night and the breed was papillon. Cunt didn't look like any of the actors in the film, or the swamp or any of the prison buildings. I'm going to pick up some mutt from a rescue centre and pass it off as a rare Where Eagles Dare breed.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

there was a dog on crufts last night and the breed was papillon. Cunt didn't look like any of the actors in the film, or the swamp or any of the prison buildings. I'm going to pick up some mutt from a rescue centre and pass it off as a rare Where Eagles Dare breed.

If it looks like a proper dog, then you've no fucking chance, only mincers, chavs, blinging Essex, or medically malformed can win.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why would someone want to fill a pool with diesel?

Well you wouldn't want to fill it with Tweed by Lentheric, so why not?