CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Caravan owners.

Guest 'eavensabove

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

He did burn a lot of bridges on his way out, an awful lot, and a few more getting there, The cunt even had the temerity to put me in a fucking Jib Jab which I'd present in evidence if some Admin from days gone by hadn't gone and deleted them all.

Sauce for the goose...

PS Jazz, you don't still have the link do you, for old time's sake?

IMG_1195.GIF

23 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Why? 

He throws retarded shit around at everyone, turns 90% of noms into some shit slanging match not even fit for a school playground, yet no-one is allowed to take the piss out of him?

Has he got some kind of protection halo wrapped around him?   Or should I ask how much has he just donated?

By all means ask how much he has donated, but you're asking the wrong person. I don't know who donates what and I don't want to, it would be impossible to moderate the forum fairly if I did. Only Admin sees the donation information.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
44 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Why? 

Or should I ask how much has he just donated?

I fail to see what it's got to do with you as to how much sperm Jizzer has given Rick.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

By all means ask how much he has donated, but you're asking the wrong person. I don't know who donates what and I don't want to, it would be impossible to moderate the forum fairly if I did. Only Admin sees the donation information.

So he can throw his stinking faeces around the place and try to get personal details on members for fuck knows what purpose with immunity, but you'll answer teh donations point?

Jazz is a fucking moron who shouldn't be allowed access to an ELC My First Tablet, nevermind the real world, the internet and CC.  He can't even answer his own fucking points on his own fucking nomination without a Defcon 3 alert on his meltdown scale.

44 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Why? 

He throws retarded shit around at everyone, turns 90% of noms into some shit slanging match not even fit for a school playground, yet no-one is allowed to take the piss out of him?

Has he got some kind of protection halo wrapped around him?   Or should I ask how much has he just donated?

Come on Ding, this is Rick we're talking about. Since when did any form of consistency or logic have anything to do with his cretinous decisions? Looks like the lunatic has been given carte blanche to take over the asylum.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

So he can throw his stinking faeces around the place and try to get personal details on members for fuck knows what purpose with immunity, but you'll answer teh donations point?

Jazz is a fucking moron who shouldn't be allowed access to an ELC My First Tablet, nevermind the real world, the internet and CC.  He can't even answer his own fucking points on his own fucking nomination without a Defcon 3 alert on his meltdown scale.

Ding, I think I'm falling I love with you....

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Ding, I think I'm falling I love with you....

Don't fight it, it happens to every one sooner or later, I'm fucking irrisist, iristis, iristibal, fucking ace!

28 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I fail to see what it's got to do with you as to how much sperm Jizzer has given Rick.

Rick's mind seems to be elsewhere tonight, but I appreciated your tenuous donation / sperm bank link. 

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Rick's mind seems to be elsewhere tonight, but I appreciated your tenuous donation / sperm bank link. 

I suspect Rick is listening to his collection of vinyl this evening. A collection devoted to a particular genre of music, that begins with J.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, ratcum said:

where the fuck have you been? I noticed a few more anti Putin dogs have 'died' recently. Coincidence?

Fuck Putin .. what are your thoughts on Pugin?

Guest Ollyboro
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Do you think Rick's feeling himself?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

He did burn a lot of bridges on his way out, an awful lot, and a few more getting there, The cunt even had the temerity to put me in a fucking Jib Jab which I'd present in evidence if some Admin from days gone by hadn't gone and deleted them all.

Sauce for the goose...

PS Jazz, you don't still have the link do you, for old time's sake?

It's a tragic loss to all of CC that the Jazz files are lost for all eternity. With such archives at their disposal, new cunts could learn, first hand, what a total fruit loop Jazz is, without the need for older cunts to explain.

Guest nobgobbler
14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Any advice for a newer post-Jazz member? If there's going to be a breakdown I want to witness it in it's full splendour so what would be the best way to go about this?

Last time I sat on the fence with my hands over my eyes. Mob lynchings are never pretty.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Answer the fucking question for once in your cotton wool wrapped life.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Answer the fucking question for once in your cotton wool wrapped life.

You cunt. I'll answer it for you seeing as though it interests you and others so much: Fuck All. Same as the majority on here.

Perhaps a few of you would care to disclose what You donate, and whilst you're at it, how much tedious shite do you contribute?

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Last time I sat on the fence with my hands over my eyes. Mob lynchings are never pretty.

They'd be pretty if you did them...

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

You cunt. I'll answer it for you seeing as though it interests you and others so much: Fuck All. Same as the majority on here.

Perhaps a few of you would care to disclose what You donate, and whilst you're at it, how much tedious shite do you contribute?

I contribute my art and prose, whereas you contribute your scat...

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ah, the old "how much do you donate to CC" attack, eh? I've a strong feeling of déjà vu.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Says he who wants to know what others do for a living.

Anyway,I wasn't talking about that you fucking cock. Go back and read Dings original comment then you might see what I was talking about.

Until then,shut the fuck up.