CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Clouds

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Sitting here in the beautiful sunshine. .dam cloud coming in from West gonna block the sun temporarily and cause a drop in temperature. .clouds are cunts 

Panzerknacker 

But they bring us life giving rain. We all need water baby.

Hydrophobics are rabid cunts.

Sundaywashingupisknackering

Guest Ollyboro

Do you ever find yourself looking at the clouds and seeing shapes that remind you of things? Have you ever seen a couple of clouds next to one another that look like massive cocks? Then it starts spitting with rain and you start imagining that it's spunk and you're writhing about on a rubber mat; the receiver at an all Nigerian bukkake binge? Because I definitely haven't and have never been confused.

13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

With any luck the cloud you are sitting under is of the radioactive variety.

Very droll withers old bean..however as you are that little bit nearer to kims nuke ona bottle rocket I'd say you'd need the factor one million sunblock before me

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve

The sun does boost our body's natural vitamin D production, which produces that happy feeling when we're in it.  On this, I agree with Panzer, clouds are most certainly depressing and morale murdering cunts.  

30 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The sun does boost our body's natural vitamin D production, which produces that happy feeling when we're in it.  On this, I agree with Panzer, clouds are most certainly depressing and morale murdering cunts.  

I bet a few mushroom clouds above Syria and Pakistan would lift your spirits though Wiz.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet a few mushroom clouds above Syria and Pakistan would lift your spirits though Wiz.

Add the Saudis, Yemenis, and Libyans in for shits and giggles. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dam clouds ruining my ray catching I'd put a photo up but it won't let me 

Panzerknacker 

No, don't bother. Not unless its a radioactive cloud and rays, and then video it instead so we can watch you smoulder away. Fucking balloon.

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 minutes ago, deebom said:

What is it with the memberships obsession with gay Nigerians?

Gay Nigerians are pretty rare, as they kill them over there.

That is why they are all over here, working for punkape.

On 26 March 2017 at 1:52 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Sitting here in the beautiful sunshine. .dam cloud coming in from West gonna block the sun temporarily and cause a drop in temperature. .clouds are cunts 

Panzerknacker 

Fingers crossed for some acid rain and cricket ball sized hailstones falling on you and your Caledonian, third world wasteland then!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ollyboro

Very good nom this, Perfectknacker. The sky above my house has been the gathering of several huge clouds. It's taken a few hours, but right now.....a beautiful, low and heavy cloud covering the sky. Towards the East, there's clear sky. It must be magic to be at a seaside bar in Redcar, or Saltburn, or Marske. Especially if you want stabbing .