CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're thick as shit. 

You've got to give it to her. I doubt that anybody else could have thought of what she said, or even been a cunt enough to do so. 

Guest Mingeeta
8 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Oh @Mingeeta AKA cocketa. I just can't get past that embarrasing post of your to myself. It really was the work of a 17 year old spastic with dementia. I'll have to dig it out for my enlightenment once again. It really was a beuat!

I'll say again like I said at the time, my post would only sound childish to an autism riddled welsh fuckstick who is so despised on here that you couldn't even get a ' like' if you made a video of yourself shoving a firework up your fanny and setting it off. And what is 'beuat'. Dumb fuck.

Guest Piston
On 02/06/2017 at 8:15 PM, Wolfie said:

*sighs*

We're powerless, Piston. Three million people from another mindset very different from ours have become irreversibly entwined in our society. It's too late. We've been lied to about immigration stats for decades (Theresa May is a good example), and when you consider around 10% of the UK's demographic aged under five is Muslim, it suggests a very rough ride ahead. Islam has all the hallmarks of a floater that just won't flush.

WTF?! Wolfie, are you becoming a French poodle or, even worse, Rick?!

What's your plan then? Just wait quietly until Sharia law takes over, whilst being careful not to annoy our Muslim masters? Fuck that!

Bugger the Muslims, they're just drones. We must sort out Islam in the UK and those who are upset can always go and live where they feel happier. Liberal western democracy, the Enlightenment etc, is the basis of UK society and the message must be FIFO, no arguments.

So:

Unannounced inspections of all mosques (churches too if it keeps the hand-wringers happy).

OFSTED visits, unannounced to all madrasas, which must register or fucking else (yes Sunday schools etc too)

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear....

No Muslim faith schools (and C of E etc, Rick) and an end to catchment ghetto comprehensives.

Begin Muslim ghetto dispersal, initially using benefits as a lever.

OR...sit by whilst men, women and children are randomly killed a dozen or two at a time. Islamists can cheer and we'll chuck in a few teddy bears and flowers whilst singing peace songs....discretely, so as not to 'inflame' the situation.

I am fucking ashamed to be English. We deserve to be eliminated?

Yeah, it's a long post, the fucking last post will be coming for us soon.

12 minutes ago, Piston said:

WTF?! Wolfie, are you becoming a French poodle or, even worse, Rick?!

What's your plan then? Just wait quietly until Sharia law takes over, whilst being careful not to annoy our Muslim masters? Fuck that!

Bugger the Muslims, they're just drones. We must sort out Islam in the UK and those who are upset can always go and live where they feel happier. Liberal western democracy, the Enlightenment etc, is the basis of UK society and the message must be FIFO, no arguments.

So:

Unannounced inspections of all mosques (churches too if it keeps the hand-wringers happy).

OFSTED visits, unannounced to all madrasas, which must register or fucking else (yes Sunday schools etc too)

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear....

No Muslim faith schools (and C of E etc, Rick) and an end to catchment ghetto comprehensives.

Begin Muslim ghetto dispersal, initially using benefits as a lever.

OR...sit by whilst men, women and children are randomly killed a dozen or two at a time. Islamists can cheer and we'll chuck in a few teddy bears and flowers whilst singing peace songs....discretely, so as not to 'inflame' the situation.

I am fucking ashamed to be English. We deserve to be eliminated?

Yeah, it's a long post, the fucking last post will be coming for us soon.

If they won't get rid of them, withdraw their protection from the law. In short, if a mosque is attacked or a Muslim is beaten in the street, nobody will be prosecuted. They disagree with our laws, fine, then let them carry on without the protection of our laws. They will soon fuck off of their own accord.

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If they won't get rid of them, withdraw their protection from the law. In short, if a mosque is attacked or a Muslim is beaten in the street, nobody will be prosecuted. They disagree with our laws, fine, then let them carry on without the protection of our laws. They will soon fuck off of their own accord.

And the sooner the better, the rag headed cunts.

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

They say there only a handful of these islamist cunts, but there's millions of the fuckers. There are so many that they make the proper peacful Muslims irrelavant. Can anyone honestly see anything changing with the influx of these islamist cunts unless we get a right wing government? We ARE losing the battle with them. They are relentless, and no cunt like Tim Farron is going to sort it out anytime soon.

You need two sides to form a battle though. It's completely one sided. They blow us up, we light candles.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

You need two sides to form a battle though. It's completely one sided. They blow us up, we light candles.

Exactly. They are wiping the wall with us, and at this rate we have lost before we wised-up. To FUCK with banning 'on-line' terrorist activities, it is 'frontline' activities we need to nip in the bud, in any way shape or form. You need to fight shit, with a shovel. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
13 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

I'll say again like I said at the time, my post would only sound childish to an autism riddled welsh fuckstick who is so despised on here that you couldn't even get a ' like' if you made a video of yourself shoving a firework up your fanny and setting it off. And what is 'beuat'. Dumb fuck.

Oh dear me, you will never earn my respect EVER after THAT post. It would surely raise the eyebrowse of a 5 year old. And "Dumb fuck", lol. You really are a child aren't you. I feel like I need to ease off on you a bit due to your age. Surely there should be more age scrutiny on here to prevent chumps like you.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Welsh_cunt said:

Oh dear me, you will never earn my respect EVER after THAT post. It would surely raise the eyebrowse of a 5 year old. And "Dumb fuck", lol. You really are a child aren't you. I feel like I need to ease off on you a bit due to your age. Surely there should be more age scrutiny on here to prevent chumps like you.

I dont want, nor desire, your respect. Now, drop dead you useless piece of piss.

Guest Welsh_cunt
Just now, Mingeeta said:

I dont want, nor desire, your respect. Now, drop dead you useless piece of piss.

What a comeback! I rest my case.

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I notice you logged in this morning and must have read my post, but it has taken you all day to think of such a shit reply. Fucking brain dead sheep shagging idiot.

Guest Welsh_cunt
Just now, Mingeeta said:

I notice you logged in this morning and must have read my post, but it has taken you all day to think of such a shit reply. Fucking brain dead sheep shagging idiot.

Check on my login activity all you like. You will still NEVER get my respect after THAT post.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

What a comeback! I rest my case.

Calm down, calm down. Show some respect. England is under attack and you of all women should know better.

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Check on my login activity all you like. You will still NEVER get my respect after THAT post.

Do I want  respect off you, no. Do I expect it? No. I only want respect from people in this forum, who have an opinion, matter, and aren't a shitstain on society, and I don't think that description includes you.

Guest Welsh_cunt
Just now, Mingeeta said:

Do I want  respect off you, no. Do I expect it? No. I only want respect from people in this forum, who have an opinion, matter, and aren't a shitstain on society, and I don't think that description includes you.

Shit comebacks like this will never help your cause either.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Welsh_cunt said:

Shit comebacks like this will never help your cause either.

The biggest shit comeback is you logging back in.

Guest Piston
4 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

It's gonna be a long and lonely week Mingi. :(

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

Now, go get a new tampax in, and chill.

If you want to try and earn my respect, come back when you stop talking like a girl. And stop eating cock for fucks sake. I'm not homophobic, but someone like you who writes like a girl, AND sucks cock I cannot give any respect to. This would be the reasonable response for the majority i'm afraid cocketa.