CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Buy Reduced Salt Heinz Baked Beans

Ape™️

If you're going to eat Heinz baked beans, the only decent baked beans in existence, then why would you buy the shitty reduced salt variety? I can only assume they're aimed at cunts who live on the fucking things, to stop their hearts exploding due to high blood pressure. Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

I tried them once and they are shit. Tastes like something my sister would make on her slimming world diet. Completely devoid of any flavour. Anyway, the only way to eat baked beans is on a silver platter, isn't that right punkape?

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Any cunt that buys anything reduced in salt,fat or sugar is a cunt full stop,a greedy cunt that needs to cut down on portion size because they're probably a fat unfit cunt anyway.

Obese sods like you should try a salad now and again before lecturing on anything to do with food you disgusting lard arse.

Just now, nobgobbler said:

I tried them once and they are shit. Tastes like something my sister would make on her slimming world diet. Completely devoid of any flavour. Anyway, the only way to eat baked beans is on a silver platter, isn't that right punkape?

I prefer to slowly reduce the sauce in my beans and add a good dollop of Fern's Madras paste. Add a generous handful of premium sultanas and simmer gently for 15 minutes. (You can sing the Volga boatmen whilst stirring if you like).

Serve piping hot on freshly buttered toast with smoked bacon.

Take a pan of these to your local prostitute if you wish.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
59 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I prefer to slowly reduce the sauce in my beans and add a good dollop of Fern's Madras paste. Add a generous handful of premium sultanas and simmer gently for 15 minutes. (You can sing the Volga boatmen whilst stirring if you like).

I bet you hand feed them to your vulgar boatman.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Is that a Top Tip on how to treat your regular slapper?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Utter rubbish you live on a diet of spunk gargled at your local "cottage" gloryhole.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Punkape said:

What brand of salt do you buy . Saxo or Sniffta?

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Punkape said:

Cheshire cheese is mostly shit as well.

Fuck off.

That is correct so far as what is now sold as "cheshire cheese" .. proper cheshire cheese should not crumble .. have you tried "blue cheshire cheese"?

Healthy dietary options are for cunts and bearded, piss-soaked gender-fluid sausagers. These are the frottagers who follow a poofter's game called "football", have ketchup with a full breakfast and masturbate over a laminate of Tim Farron. I want them dead.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

That is correct so far as what is now sold as "cheshire cheese" .. proper cheshire cheese should not crumble .. have you tried "blue cheshire cheese"?

Blue cheese is not to my palate.I prefer strong cheddars,Swiss and French cheeses and more importantly the raw unpasteurised versions.

Blue cheeses are for faggots.

Guest Snatch

Blue cheese is not to my palate.I prefer strong cheddars,Swiss and French cheeses and more importantly the raw unpasteurised versions.

Blue cheeses are for faggots.

Swiss and French cheese? I didn't know you were a lover of foreign cock. Apart from the Nigerian you have in your cellar.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Rev said:

Healthy dietary options are for cunts and bearded, piss-soaked gender-fluid sausagers. These are the frottagers who follow a poofter's game called "football", have ketchup with a full breakfast and masturbate over a laminate of Tim Farron. I want them dead.

Ketchup on sausages, bacon or any meat annoys the fuck out of me...

Speaking as man whose first action if presented with a plate of salt would be to season with it with some more salt, any form of "reduced" fucking anything can fuck right off and die.

Diet Irn Bru - what the fuck is that about?

Guest Wizardsleeve

There is one advantage to low sodium foods.  You can season them with other nice herbs and spices and get a different flavour set.  However, if anybody wants to be that poofy and gay, they can cook their own.  Cunts