CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celeb's Awards Ceremonies...

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

...and the cunts who attend and receive them, are a tosh.

Best this and Best that, we hardly even know who most of the cunts are, let alone what they've done.
They jump upon the stage, thanking everybody for making them the cunts that they are, whilst those who lose snarl & sob (off camera) wishing to fuck they'd never bothered wasting every other cunts time. All they do is a job, thats all, and none of the fuckers deserve any kind of special award.

Unlike one or two on here who I care not to put forward.

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Best this and Best that, we hardly even know who most of the cunts are, let alone what they've done.
They jump upon the stage, thanking everybody for making them the cunts that they are, whilst those who lose snarl & sob (off camera) wishing to fuck they'd never bothered wasting every other cunts time. All they do is a job, thats all, and none of the fuckers deserve any kind of special award.

And who might these be? Do tell.

45 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Only gormless cunts watch such dross and comment on it.

That makes you a gormless cunt then.....

Fuck off.

lol.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Only gormless cunts watch such dross and comment on it.

That makes you a gormless cunt then.....

Fuck off.

lol.

Your Lifetime Achievement Award for Shirt-Lifting, is in the post.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Not really much of a job is it?

"I pretend to be other people..."

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Come on Isis do us a favour are target itv award shows

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Answer my hedgehog question, you little weasel.

Punkers shoves hedgehogs and weasels up his arse? Have you got concrete evidence to back this up uncle apeoloid? I wouldn't put it past the dirty little cunt mind, Richard Gere is one of his wank fantasies as is being taken roughly by Nigerian people traffickers or better still, a silverback  

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Punkers shoves hedgehogs and weasels up his arse? Have you got concrete evidence to back this up uncle apeoloid? I wouldn't put it past the dirty little cunt mind, Richard Gere is one of his wank fantasies as is being taken roughly by Nigerian people traffickers or better still, a silverback  

Are we drifting into IndyRef territory here?

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He only has sex with silverbacks when heavily drunk, they've made a film about it, it's called                  'Gorillas When I'm Pissed'.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I thought that would get you all moist......

fuck off.

Back on topic, looking forward to the mobo awards this year, you queer arse little cunt? I'm sure the thought of going back stage with the brothers and getting violated at both ends has you frothing at the jap eye.

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Don't be silly. Wouldn't it be deeply upsetting if a gentleman erring on the brown side, with an unkempt beard and smelling of BO, with hairy palms, stood up and screamed 'Allahu Akbar!' before detonating himself in a room which also housed Jonathan Ross, Bob Geldof, Russell Brand, Gordon Ramsay, Lily Allen, Lily Allen's cunting father, James Corden, Kerry Katona, Benedict Cumberbatch, Chris Evans and Piers Morgan, for example? Deeply upsetting.

Yes, a tragedy if that lot got blown up. I don't think I'd recover emotionally, well, happiness is an emotion.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He only has sex with silverbacks when heavily drunk, they've made a film about it, it's called                  'Gorillas When I'm Pissed'.

Don't you mean "Hairy backs" from Grizzly magazine mail order poofs?  

51l90BHqTjL.jpg

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Naturally Punkape has a starring role in the sequel, entitled 'Gorillas in the Fist'.

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Naturally Punkape has a starring role in the sequel, entitled 'Gorillas in the Fist'.

He is also on the website "Gorillas that I've missed".

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Though often on the site's designated forum, 'Gorillas that I've Kissed'.

Not forgetting his picture book "Gorillas,one off the wrist".

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Don't be silly. Wouldn't it be deeply upsetting if a gentleman erring on the brown side, with an unkempt beard and smelling of BO, with hairy palms, stood up and screamed 'Allahu Akbar!' before detonating himself in a room which also housed Jonathan Ross, Bob Geldof, Russell Brand, Gordon Ramsay, Lily Allen, Lily Allen's cunting father, James Corden, Kerry Katona, Benedict Cumberbatch, Chris Evans and Piers Morgan, for example? Deeply upsetting.

Worth every penny of a TV licence.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Only upsetting in the way that I'd not get to shag lily allen beforehand...

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Not forgetting his picture book "Gorillas,one off the wrist".

Gorillas, Love in the Mist?