CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pure Crap

Guest Lady Penelope

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Some of your clients?, you are on benefits you cunt. Which is it? Make up your mind you thick cunt. Are these 'clients' rich kids that you sell drugs to at the College gates, between signing on and meetings in flat roofed pubs... Fuck off.

You are seriously senile you old squatter 

Panzerknacker 

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Why are you so shocked apey baby..it's your standard response to me..Can't think of anything to fire back at old panzer. .hey..slag his prose. .that'll work. .when all it does is expose you for the angry little hobbit you are 

Panzerknacker 

What else is there to respond to? You predominately reply to posts in gibberish, whilst occasionally getting into full-on Buddha mode. Can you not see the irony of you, of all people, accusing someone else of being unable to construct a sentence? Go sit on your magic carpet, burn some incense, ring some bells and hopefully you'll be flown high into the sky and ingested by a large aero engine.

Just now, Ape said:

What else is there to respond to? You predominately reply to posts in gibberish, whilst occasionally getting into full-on Buddha mode. Can you not see the irony of you, of all people, accusing someone else of being unable to construct a sentence? Go sit on your magic carpet, burn some incense, ring some bells and hopefully you'll be flown high into the sky and ingested by a large aero engine.

Your so predictable

Panzerknacker 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Your so predictable

Panzerknacker 

Whilst I agree with your comments about that twat Ape I presume your clients employ you as a personal trainer. Judging by the very limited intelligence on display here I would conclude that it is solely restricted to physical exercise yet you seem to be under the misguided belief that this qualifies you as some sort life coach with an expertise in mental wellbeing. Sorry to disappoint you, but you're not. You thick cunt.

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Whilst I agree with your comments about that twat Ape I presume your clients employ you as a personal trainer. Judging by the very limited intelligence on display here I would conclude that it is solely restricted to physical exercise yet you seem to be under the misguided belief that this qualifies you as some sort life coach with an expertise in mental wellbeing. Sorry to disappoint you, but you're not. You thick cunt.

Well he's also on benefits, so maybe he is a life coach. Just a shit one who's clients keep offing themselves after expecting such a clueless twat to solve their problems...

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I train people. .I claim to be nothing else 

Panzerknacker 

6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Hi Drew - drunk again?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
Just now, Ape said:

Hi Drew - drunk again?

Hello Ape. Not tonight I'm afraid, I'm on call and I've seen the light.

Panzer seems to have knack of having some punters run 'round in circles. Its quite amusing. In any case, I don't know why some of you are perplexed by him having clients and claiming benefits. There are many self-employed and gig economy workers who claim benefits either to top up earnings or provide during quiet periods. It could be a fiddle but who knows?

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Panzer seems to have knack of having some punters run 'round in circles. Its quite amusing. In any case, I don't know why some of you are perplexed by him having clients and claiming benefits. There are many self-employed and gig economy workers who claim benefits either to top up earnings or provide during quiet periods. It could be a fiddle but who knows?

As a half qualified Mick, an Irishman and a fiddle go well together.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Thanks for your explanation, oh enlightened one. Without your wise words, to keep my little old life on track, and to help me understand all the complicated stuff, I don't know where I'd be.

22 minutes ago, Ape said:

Thanks for your explanation, oh enlightened one. Without your wise words, to keep my little old life on track, and to help me understand all the complicated stuff, I don't know where I'd be.

Still here and still a cunt like us all?

4 hours ago, Ape said:

We've seen what happens when you go off the rails, so you're welcome...

Guest Lady Penelope

TBH I don't know anyone here's true situation, what I do know is that a few people here do rise to the same or similar bait every time. I do regularly having three or four of of you running around in circles as well, and I do sometime ask myself what real those people have as whatever is is it must have been very sheltered.I doubt very much that one or two people who survive very well in a traincrew messroom or similar abrasive environment. I don't know how "white van men/women interact but I suspect it is not WI mode, I can only think that one or two people here must be church wardens or elderly maids so perhaps they need to ask whether this is the right place for them. In the meantime .. mod and admin permitting I, Panzer, Punker's etc remain at your service .. meanwhile I need to reach behind the sofa to see if I left my false teeth there.

9 hours ago, Ape said:

It's almost like she's a life coach or something...

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

We've seen what happens when you go off the rails, so you're welcome...

Is he a Hornby train where a big hand comes out of the sky and lifts him back on to the rails?