CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The evidence is circumstantial at best. No evidence has ever been provided that there was a break in. They said they left the apartment locked and then when the cops said there was no evidence of a break in the Mccanns changed their minds and said they left it unlocked. 

The sign on the door knob was a dead giveaway though....

DO NOT DISTURB

Small children asleep!

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The evidence is circumstantial at best. No evidence has ever been provided that there was a break in. They said they left the apartment locked and then when the cops said there was no evidence of a break in the Mccanns changed their minds and said they left it unlocked. 

Maddy had her own key.

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Perhaps we might finally get to the bottom of why Kate McCann's hand luggage contained a shitload of prescription sedatives.

And what really happened. Kate gave Maddie a sedative after Gerry had already given her some. They think happy days, we've got a long night out planned she'll be comatose for the next 12 hours. Unfortunately she died as a result of a sedative overdose and the McCanns 13 years trying to find a scapegoat. It was just so fucking obvious from the outset.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

And what really happened. Kate gave Maddie a sedative after Gerry had already given her some. They think happy days, we've got a long night out planned she'll be comatose for the next 12 hours. Unfortunately she died as a result of a sedative overdose and the McCanns 13 years trying to find a scapegoat. It was just so fucking obvious from the outset.

Even the dodgy fucker in charge of the original investigation knew what happened. His mistake was getting into a public slanging match with the British plod when they tried to tell him how to run his investigation. In all honesty, I can't blame him because all the British police were interested in doing was exonerating the McCanns at the behest of their PR man Clarence Mitchell who planted stories in the British press about him and how corrupt foreigners were fitting up an innocent British couple and was eventually removed from the case.. It's the same strategy that was used by the PR people behind that dirty little slag who tried to fit those Israeli lads up for gang rape in Cyprus last year. Fair play to the Judge on that occasion, he was having none of it.

17 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Even the dodgy fucker in charge of the original investigation knew what happened. His mistake was getting into a public slanging match with the British plod when they tried to tell him how to run his investigation. In all honesty, I can't blame him because all the British police were interested in doing was exonerating the McCanns at the behest of their PR man Clarence Mitchell who planted stories in the British press about him and how corrupt foreigners were fitting up an innocent British couple and was eventually removed from the case.. It's the same strategy that was used by the PR people behind that dirty little slag who tried to fit those Israeli lads up for gang rape in Cyprus last year. Fair play to the Judge on that occasion, he was having none of it.

From what I've heard, Amaral claimed in a pod cast last year that the krauts were going to use this fucker as a scapegoat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think that's exactly what happened. I'm also fairly sure that if he was a bricklayer and she worked in Morrisons, they would both have spent the last 12 years in prison. 

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that's exactly what happened. I'm also fairly sure that if he was a bricklayer and she worked in Morrisons, they would both have spent the last 12 years in prison. 

What are you on about Eric? Just because they are both doctors doesn't mean that they couldn't have laid bricks or a patio.