CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emergency meeting at Buck House.

Witheredscrote

Guest Gong Farmer
7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ha... That's about him off to a T. Anyway, , and I know a couple of ex army who fought in the Falklands and they aint doing so clever. Pretty well fucked-up the pair of them. The last I heard, one of them is on the streets. 

There's a difference between being forcibly conscripted into the military and volunteering.  

Guest Manky
Just now, Gong Farmer said:

Well said. By all accounts he survived the war by the skin of his teeth. He purposely put himself in danger needlessly as is expected of all good officers. In one account he ran towards the enemy with nothing but a rifle and a small band of naval ratings when the whole of the US infantry were running away, Sicily 1943. 

I heard he was good. He would have made it on merit but that would be ignored by those who said he was only progressing through an accident of birth. He did the right thing by retiring to become the Queens full time husband and consort.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

There's a difference between being forcibly conscripted into the military and volunteering.  

Yes. The wages.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Manky said:

I heard he was good. He would have made it on merit but that would be ignored by those who said he was only progressing through an accident of birth. He did the right thing by retiring to become the Queens full time husband and consort.

Absolutely. He's a very brave man that never shirked from carrying out his orders way above and beyond the call of duty.

Phil's gaffes......

1966: "British women can't cook".

1969: "What do you gargle with, pebbles?" To Sir Tom Jones after a Royal Variety Performance.

1981: "Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaining they are unemployed." During the 1981 recession.

1984: "You are a woman, aren't you?" In Kenya after accepting a small gift from a local woman.

1986: "If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed." To a group of British students during a royal visit to China.

1988: "It looks like a tart's bedroom." On seeing plans for the Duke and Duchess of York's house at Sunninghill Park.

1992: "Oh no, I might catch some ghastly disease." In Australia when asked to stroke a koala.

1993: "You can't have been here that long, you haven't got a pot belly". To a Briton he met in Hungary.

1994: "Aren't most of you descended from pirates?" To a wealthy islander in the Cayman Islands.

1995: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test." To a Scottish driving instructor.

1996: "If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?" In response to calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shooting.

1997: "Bloody silly fool!" Referring to a Cambridge University car park attendant who did not recognise him.

1999: "Deaf? If you are near there, no wonder you are deaf." Speaking to a group of young deaf people in Cardiff who were standing near a steel band.

1999: "It looks as if it was put in by an Indian." Referring to an old-fashioned fuse box in a factory near Edinburgh.

2001: "You're too fat to be an astronaut." To 13-year-old Andrew Adams who told Prince Philip he wanted to go into space. 

2002: "Still throwing spears?" Question put to an Australian Aborigine during a visit.

Image copyrightPA

2002: "You look like a suicide bomber." To a young policewoman wearing a bullet-proof vest on Stornoway, Isle of Lewis.

2009: "There's a lot of your family in tonight." After looking at the name badge of businessman Atul Patel at a Palace reception for British Indians.

2009: "Well, you didn't design your beard too well, did you?" To designer Stephen Judge about his tiny goatee beard.

2010: "Do you have a pair of knickers made out of this?" To Scottish Conservative leader Annabel Goldie Pointing while pointing to some tartan in Edinburgh.

2010: "Do you work in a strip club?" To 24-year-old Barnstaple Sea Cadet Elizabeth Rendle when she told him she also worked in a nightclub.

2012: "I would get arrested if I unzipped that dress." To 25-year-old council worker Hannah Jackson, who was wearing a dress with a zip running the length of its front, on a Jubilee visit to Bromley, Kent.

2013: "The Philippines must be half empty as you're all here running the NHS." On meeting a Filipino nurse at Luton and Dunstable Hospital.

2013: "[Children] go to school because their parents don't want them in the house." To Malala Yousafzai, who survived an assassination attempt by the Taliban and now campaigns for the right of girls to go to school without fear.

2017: "You look starved." To a pensioner on a visit to the Charterhouse almshouse for elderly men.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Phil's gaffes......

1966: "British women can't cook".

1969: "What do you gargle with, pebbles?" To Sir Tom Jones after a Royal Variety Performance.

1981: "Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaining they are unemployed." During the 1981 recession.

1984: "You are a woman, aren't you?" In Kenya after accepting a small gift from a local woman.

1986: "If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed." To a group of British students during a royal visit to China.

racist cunt, i should know.....

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

Absolutely. He's a very brave man that never shirked from carrying out his orders way above and beyond the call of duty.

He is obliged too. As are also all other members of the Royal Household. Charles could have a go in his youth. He was also well trained. History recalls that most Kings of a Realm fought beside or at the head of their troops, and so it should be today. Harry, tarting about with a group of mentalists is hardly what I'd call a prince's duty. He should be on the front line of Syria. He may have the body of a feeble woman, but his heart beats like a muppet. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Phil's gaffes......my favourite.

1995: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test." To a Scottish driving instructor.

My favourite was:

"You cannot put a gay into a man, but Punkers gets away with it"  To Wayne Sleep at Pride. 

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

My favourite was when asked by the labour MP for Stoke on Trent, what he thought about her constituency, he replied, "ghastly".

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I like the old bastard. At least he speaks his mind, unlike most snivelling do-gooders in the public eye today.

I'd point out to the do-gooders that manufacture offence to what he says that unlike them he says what he says without malice. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

They're not forgotten but then again none of them are married to the Queen.

They are not forgotten by the likes of us, just by the very people that could of made their lives easier in their old age. 

35 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I don't know, I found 2001 to be particularly entertaining. Nothing like crushing fat kid's dreams.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

P.I.P. and carers allowance are entirely different things.

Really? Well, I'll be Blown. Oh well, she can apply for a bus pass and be don't with it. 

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Snatch said:

They are not forgotten by the likes of us, just by the very people that could of made their lives easier in their old age. 

I don't know what to say really. Called up to fight a war, came back or didn't, made a success back in civvy street or didn't. They're a generation that had the bad luck to be born in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think everything went back to normal after the war with people being treated like shit just as they were before the war. 

Guest Spanky

2009 is the winner for me. To be honest, I used to think Prince Phillip was a complete cunt until I read his greatest hits earlier today, lovingly cut and paste. Now I realise he had a plan all along; to amuse himself as best he can at all the tedious fucking functions he was forced to attend. I presume now he is going to focus more on his posts on CC as I'm sure one of you fuckers must be him.

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I don't know what to say really. Called up to fight a war, came back or didn't, made a success back in civvy street or didn't. They're a generation that had the bad luck to be born in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think everything went back to normal after the war with people being treated like shit just as they were before the war. 

I'm not doubting what he did during the war, credit where credits due. What pisses me off is these "royal experts" in the TV that kiss arse and seem to think he won the war on his own.

Meabwhile the old man that lives on his own gets mugged by some young cunts for his pension money and its just a statistic. 

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I presume now he is going to focus more on his posts on CC as I'm sure one of you fuckers must be him.

Frank? 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It would make sense. The cunt in his videos certainly had a "court jester" look to him...

Rather like Edward then. Now, there's a fighter for you. He'd do well in the  WAF.