CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Modern cars

PANZER MURPHY

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

You're lucky for even a piece of metal... and whatever became of chrome? 

Exactly! The most glaring example of this is on the new Yank "muscle cars". They've got the shape pretty good on the Challenger (obviously it's still a bit bloated) but without the chrome bumpers and trim to accent the lines it looks like it's got Downs.

new-school-and-old-school-jpg.40609

37 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Anyway I'm getting up and going to get some nice bacon toast n rashers for brekky. .chat y'all laters 

Panzerknacker 

That's great news. I hope you don't choke violently on your food. I also hope you're not raped by Frank Bruno suffering a bout of uncontrollable depression.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

That's great news. I hope you don't choke violently on your food. I also hope you're not raped by Frank Bruno suffering a bout of uncontrollable depression.

Poor frank..a genuine likeable guy but like most athletes used and abused by management. .may the money men die badly 

Panzerknacker 

5 hours ago, deebom said:

This is modern cars. NCAP means more room for cushioning stupid cunts that can't drive, but less room for the stuff that makes it go vroom.

Whilst paradoxically filling them with more and more pointless technology.

A friend a few years ago took his Renault Megan to a main dealers for a headlamp bulb. The book price was 4 hours at £75 per hour, because the whole front end of the car needs dismantling.

Mm..the cunt that designed that car should be made change both bulbs on his creation on a stormy night in a short sleeve shirt by the side of a busy motorway ..the drag obsessed cunt 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..the cunt that designed that car should be made change both bulbs on his creation on a stormy night in a short sleeve shirt by the side of a busy motorway ..the drag obsessed cunt 

Panzerknacker 

In the good ol' days, even a muppet could go to a breakers yard, get what they want, fit it themselves and job done. I've not been to a breakers' for years, but I can imagine the heaps of landfill and fractured lumps of plastic gathering dust with no use to any cunt. I'd wager that the owners too, are dressed in fucking top hat & tails and with a diagnostic spread sheet hung from their arse. Ask them for a bonnet and they'd offer you a cap....

Actually, I'm reminded of my time working in a breakers yard and some cunt rang to ask if I was interested in purchasing a Daf. I offered the cunt 50p a bunch. 

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

In the good ol' days, even a muppet could go to a breakers yard, get what they want, fit it themselves and job done. I've not been to a breakers' for years, but I can imagine the heaps of landfill and fractured lumps of plastic gathering dust with no use to any cunt. I'd wager that the owners too, are dressed in fucking top hat & tails and with a diagnostic spread sheet hung from their arse. Ask them for a bonnet and they'd offer you a cap....

Actually, I'm reminded of my time working in a breakers yard and some cunt rang to ask if I was interested in purchasing a Daf. I offered the cunt 50p a bunch. 

Actually that's another thing I noticed. .the oil filter housing incorporated an oil cooling structure with water flowing around the incoming oil ..and the whole thing looked like it was made from wheely bin grade plastic which will get brittle and eventually crack. .making critical parts out of plastic is a cunts way of going on 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Actually that's another thing I noticed. .the oil filter housing incorporated an oil cooling structure with water flowing around the incoming oil ..and the whole thing looked like it was made from wheely bin grade plastic which will get brittle and eventually crack. .making critical parts out of plastic is a cunts way of going on 

Panzerknacker 

A 'proper' engine when looked after will run for a lifetime, and subject to being able to get hold of spare parts, keeping them going is easy-peazy-lemon-squeezy (or Vors Sprunk Teknick) 

28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

A 'proper' engine when looked after will run for a lifetime, and subject to being able to get hold of spare parts, keeping them going is easy-peazy-lemon-squeezy (or Vors Sprunk Teknick) 

I agree ..but when the critical part is buried under lots of pipes and geegaws and not visible without some automotive archaeology your depending on a Yoof with a probe in garage to see the imminent failure. .no use to you in the middle of nowhere with coolant pissin from a cracked plastic part 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I agree ..but when the critical part is buried under lots of pipes and geegaws and not visible without some automotive archaeology your depending on a Yoof with a probe in garage to see the imminent failure. .no use to you in the middle of nowhere with coolant pissin from a cracked plastic part 

Panzerknacker 

Yep... It's difficult enough to recognise anything under the bonnet, let alone access it. Mind you, they're designed that way as they don't want any cunt fixing nothing. They are not built to last. I mean, some come with only a three year warranty for fuck-sake, you get more than that for a poxy jug kettle. A mate of mine has 1920s classic RR, it starts in all weathers and is no problem at all. Expensive perhaps, but that's quality for you.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You're lucky for even a piece of metal... and whatever became of chrome? 

Plasti-chrome....

And that shit is a lot worse for the environment and your pocket than a real bit of chrome.

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Exactly! The most glaring example of this is on the new Yank "muscle cars". They've got the shape pretty good on the Challenger (obviously it's still a bit bloated) but without the chrome bumpers and trim to accent the lines it looks like it's got Downs.

new-school-and-old-school-jpg.40609

The inbred cunt on the left has an underslung jaw. 

Pulled up next to an Impala the other day, late 60s/early 70s, had to open with windows while sat waiting at the lights, the missus was like "wtf you opening my window for?", I just said listen, there was that lovely burble with the tinny notes on top, then the Chevvy set off, booted it.  Even the missus smiled from ear to ear and she does doesn't give a shit about cars.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Plasti-chrome....

And that shit is a lot worse for the environment and your pocket than a real bit of chrome.

The inbred cunt on the left has an underslung jaw. 

Pulled up next to an Impala the other day, late 60s/early 70s, had to open with windows while sat waiting at the lights, the missus was like "wtf you opening my window for?", I just said listen, there was that lovely burble with the tinny notes on top, then the Chevvy set off, booted it.  Even the missus smiled from ear to ear and she does doesn't give a shit about cars.

I(f you knew what you doing, it wasn't that difficult to fit a Camero lump into some of the old Fords, and they would rocket! You had to good back axel though too, and of course a canister of Nitro... in case you ran of out glue and needed a sniff whilst waiting for the lights to hit amber. 

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I(f you knew what you doing, it wasn't that difficult to fit a Camero lump into some of the old Fords, and they would rocket! You had to good back axel though too, and of course a canister of Nitro... in case you ran of out glue and needed a sniff whilst waiting for the lights to hit amber. 

And then you could have a 9 second standing quarter road car, that goes through the lights with a terminal speed of over 100mph at center pod, just like Jazz had (in his imagination). More bullshit.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

It's a despatch droops old boy. .it's written  right there. .although your eyes were perhaps filled with rage n tears ..

Panzerknacker 

Oh yes. I must have missed it the first time. Oh well, at least you haven't made yourself look an even bigger cunt bringing it to my attention.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Oh yes. I must have missed it the first time. Oh well, at least you haven't made yourself look an even bigger cunt bringing it to my attention.

No problem droops old chap. .look before leap and all that 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

God doesn't exist but if he didn't he wouldn't allow cunts like Stephen Fry to say he didn't, therefore making himself a cunt.

Wasn't there a record called Ramadam a ding dong? .. I'll get me burqa.

12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

God doesn't exist but if he didn't he wouldn't allow cunts like Stephen Fry to say he didn't, therefore making himself a cunt.

Oh Ratty, why does the lowest common denominator have to be quite so low?