CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emmanuel Macron

Bubba C

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This must be torture for a vile cunt like Francis, not being able to chip in with his original kill yourself quips. 

If your reading this franky, fuck off and die

Mm..apparently he has started a trend among the more suggesable single cell lifeforms here who copy his kill yourself spack drivel 

Panzerknacker 

9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..apparently he has started a trend among the more suggesable single cell lifeforms here who copy his kill yourself spack drivel 

Panzerknacker 

It's all well and good to criticise this trend unless it's done with panache. Frank, however, should to told to die at every opportunity. A slow and painful one hopefully.   

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

You're still here, I had you pegged for a spell in the cooler for sure!

I went in voluntarily. To finish my escape tunnel. Frank's building a wooden horse but it will never work... I gave it woodworm. Anyway, it don't half stink in there. Pick up your scat-mag's next time you cunt. 

39 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I went in voluntarily. To finish my escape tunnel. Frank's building a wooden horse but it will never work... I gave it woodworm. Anyway, it don't half stink in there. Pick up your scat-mag's next time you cunt. 

I donated all my scat mags to charity, apparently they went to a chap called Quincy who's detained at her majesty's (roops) pleasure