CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Advertisements For Cleaning Products

Ape™️

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Be fair, Ratty. He let it be well known that the fault rested clearly with the terrorists before he blamed those horrible Westerners for making the terrorists in the first place.

There is much in what you say Killer

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

There is much in what you say Killer

Indeed. For example I've just shouted "SHE'S FAKING IT!" To the people living across from me who were engaged in loud lovemaking. They appear to have stopped their barbaric rutting to ponder my thesis.

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Indeed. For example I've just shouted "SHE'S FAKING IT!" To the people living across from me who were engaged in loud lovemaking. They appear to have stopped their barbaric rutting to ponder my thesis.

gosh, you live near ordinary folk? How simply ghastly for you. Can I suggest digging holes of the appropriate size?

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

gosh, you live near ordinary folk? How simply ghastly for you. Can I suggest digging holes of the appropriate size?

I don't understand ... They clearly gave enough holes, surely they would abuse more? It might even encourage  more lewdness. I think I'll just throw a petrol bomb through their bedroom window instead.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

VIPooh! If I saw a bird with this in her hand bag I really think I would rather be a member of a golf club.

Drew, you're a glass is half empty type of cunt, aren't you?  Do you realize what you'd be missing out on as far as blackmail material?  You Could get said bird into a shag relatively easily with the information of her handbag contents open to disclosure to the male population.  Wimminz don't like their business being broadcast!

You must think these things through before you post such drivel. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 27/05/2017 at 8:48 PM, The Lady Penelope said:

Are there any decent ethnic cleansing products?

Zyklon B used to be good, I think it's been removed from the market due to adverse side effects...

19 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

VIPooh! If I saw a bird with this in her hand bag I really think I would rather be a member of a golf club.

If I saw a bird with this in her handbag I'd shit in the bowl and ram her head down it, at least I would if I'd been able to stop  laughing.

• 2 weeks later...

How about cunt's that design vacuum cleaners and then have to 'star' in the advert. Don't know who is a bigger cunt, that overly posh prick Dyson who's elocution lessons went on too long or the new upstart Gtech wanker. All he does is take a poxy cheap product, stick a rechargeable battery on it and then sells it for a small fortune. Fuck off.

Guest Ollyboro
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

How about cunt's that design vacuum cleaners and then have to 'star' in the advert. Don't know who is a bigger cunt, that overly posh prick Dyson who's elocution lessons went on too long or the new upstart Gtech wanker. All he does is take a poxy cheap product, stick a rechargeable battery on it and then sells it for a small fortune. Fuck off.

You mean the virgin with the Border Collie? I'm willing to bet the cunt designed his vacuum cleaner with a view to putting his penis inside it. That's why the dog shits himself every time he goes near him. It's not the vacuum cleaner he's scared of. A more honest ad would have been the geek demonstrating how his hoover removes jizz from pet hair.

2 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

You mean the virgin with the Border Collie? I'm willing to bet the cunt designed his vacuum cleaner with a view to putting his penis inside it. That's why the dog shits himself every time he goes near him. It's not the vacuum cleaner he's scared of. A more honest ad would have been the geek demonstrating how his hoover removes jizz from pet hair.

You mean Nick Grey, the boss man of GTECH. The monosyllabic droning miserable looking cunt hardly inspires you to buy his product.

Guest Ollyboro
9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You mean Nick Grey, the boss man of GTECH. The monosyllabic droning miserable looking cunt hardly inspires you to buy his product.

Why does he turn up as himself in the same ad? (I find him too dreary to listen to for more than a couple of seconds). Is it something to do with his vac doing more than one job? Or is he aiming for the schizophrenic market? The last really famous cunt to tap into that market was Peter "You Can't Touch This" Sutcliffe. If the tagline to his next ad is  "The GTECH blah blah......hoovers up hookers so you don't have to".....we'll look know for certain.

Guest Manky

Cleaning products?

You are nothing but a bunch of nancy boys. Mrs Manky heads the cleaning products department in our house. I would get mixed up between insecticide and spermicide and have no intention of learning about the stuff. All I know is my grandad used to kill all known Germans.

Guest Ollyboro
7 minutes ago, Manky said:

Cleaning products?

You are nothing but a bunch of nancy boys. Mrs Manky heads the cleaning products department in our house. I would get mixed up between insecticide and spermicide and have no intention of learning about the stuff. All I know is my grandad used to kill all known Germans.

More innocent times. A time when people were more likely to know their place; be more enthralled by royalty; be more likely to smoke the opium of the Church of England; be more likely to sacrifice their lives to kill foreigners to maintain a society whose upper echelon held them in contempt. For if your Grandad had known what we all know about you, it wouldn't have been Germans he killed. It would have been himself.

12 minutes ago, Manky said:

Cleaning products?

I'm sure it's a position she willingly adopts, far more preferable than the position of cowering behind the door to escape the brutish clutches of the angry man of the house.

Heaven forbid you should return home from a heavy day of drinking to find she hadn't polished the floor with her toothbrush and licked the outdoor toilet clean - she'd be dead meat, the poor woman. 

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I'm sure it's a position she willingly adopts, far more preferable than the position of cowering behind the door to escape the brutish clutches of the angry man of the house.

Heaven forbid you should return home from a heavy day of drinking to find she hadn't polished the floor with her toothbrush and licked the outdoor toilet clean - she'd be dead meat, the poor woman. 

Where do you think Oskar Pissedhairyarse learned the quadruple tap through the bog door technique.

I am currently teetotal but England kick off at 5 so that is only a temporary condition. Mrs Manky is currently in the beer cellar selecting fine ales to suit the occasion. A few bottles of 'Spitfire' to start off with then a bottle or two of 'Remember Culloden' and Nicola's 'Fine old gusset drippings' when we go 6 goals up

Guest Manky
12 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

More innocent times. A time when people were more likely to know their place; be more enthralled by royalty; be more likely to smoke the opium of the Church of England; be more likely to sacrifice their lives to kill foreigners to maintain a society whose upper echelon held them in contempt. For if your Grandad had known what we all know about you, it wouldn't have been Germans he killed. It would have been himself.

Yes, better times indeed.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Where do you think Oskar Pissedhairyarse learned the quadruple tap through the bog door technique.

I am currently teetotal but England kick off at 5 so that is only a temporary condition. Mrs Manky is currently in the beer cellar selecting fine ales to suit the occasion. A few bottles of 'Spitfire' to start off with then a bottle or two of 'Remember Culloden' and Nicola's 'Fine old gusset drippings' when we go 6 goals up

That's you on the waggon for another 20 years then...!

On 2017-5-25 at 11:44 PM, ratcum said:

Saw a bit of a programme about ants. Random cunts seem to run around like crazy and yet adhere to some big plan.  I bet if you stopped one of the little fuckers and asked what it was doing or what the plan was, the best you'd get would be some clicking noise. It's like Wrexham only in miniature.

On 2017-5-25 at 11:52 PM, Ape said:

Never, ever trust an ant. Look what happened to Squatter Madras.

On 2017-5-25 at 11:55 PM, Roadkill said:

Bunch of the cunts were running around from underneath the skirting board in my dining room the other day. Wankers haven't shown back up after I gave them all a face full of oven cleaner and left their mates melting, twitching bodies out in the open for quarter of an hour before getting the hoover.

On 2017-5-26 at 0:00 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

You can't trust them. Adam Ant is a liar, his real name is Stuart.

I suspect that Ratty’s civil partner sets him little challenges as they lie snuggled up after some light bondage. “I bet you can’t get your online chums to talk about parsnips”, he says, with a gay little chuckle. “Or concentration camps, or ants.” “I bet I fucking can!”, says Ratty. And like saps, we all fall for it.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suspect that Ratty’s civil partner sets him little challenges as they lie snuggled up after some light bondage. “I bet you can’t get your online chums to talk about parsnips”, he says, with a gay little chuckle. “Or concentration camps, or ants.” “I bet I fucking can!”, says Ratty. And like saps, we all fall for it.

I think it's far simpler than that 'Baws - Ratty is a fucking lunatic.