CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those Who Take Notice Of The Weather Forecast

Ape™️

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What do you mean "spelling"? What have I spelt wrong?

And it was just outside Agios Nykolaos. 

Zakynthos not Zykanthos .

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 2017-5-29 at 6:54 AM, Ape said:

Title says it all really. It's blatantly obvious that the wankers at the met office don't have a fucking clue what's going on. Someone needs to go down there and sort them out. I'm sending Ephraim and his mates to eat the cunts.

Fuck off.

No point, he'd only lose his way.

Guest Gronda Gronda
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell! The adventure game, blast from the past. Doogy rev. Good idea for username and avatar, wish I'd thought of it, cunt.

Hahaha doogy rev indeed.

As I'm new here, could someone please answer me this:

Why does the one who goes by the name punkape get such a hard time here?

Just now, Gronda Gronda said:

Hahaha doogy rev indeed.

You'll understand if you ever experience him yourself. He was quite hilarious in his own deluded way for a while, but the attention got to his head and he misbehaved like an excited puppy shitting on the living room carpet.

Just now, Gronda Gronda said:

Hahaha doogy rev indeed.

Because Punkape has created an artificial persona, designed to offend and cause as much controversy as possible, he gets a kick out of making other members angry, stirring up the mob if you will. For example, playing devils advocate and appearing to defend cunts like Ian Brady, he knows it will enrage everyone and that's why he does it. He pretends to be an aristocratic, catholic who is a member of exclusive golf clubs, he also likes to tell everyone they are AIDS infested oiks and perverts. That's the basic intro to Punkape.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Hahaha doogy rev indeed.

1. G'Day, D. Groan...

2. Coz he's up the arse.

Guest 'eavensabove

I apologise in advance Comrades, for my delay...

It will be overcast in the North today, clearing tomorrow with a bout of fog. South of Penge should be bright & breezy, though wear a hoody at night to avoid the Easterly winds. Wales? Don't go there, as floods of Cunts are predicted from further West. Tomorrow aint looking good, but will be better some time next May. Keep off the beach, stay indoors and kiss your arse goodbye until I can predict a finer forecast.   

Guest Gronda Gronda
13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You'll understand if you ever experience him yourself. He was quite hilarious in his own deluded way for a while, but the attention got to his head and he misbehaved like an excited puppy shitting on the living room carpet.

This gave me one hell of an image in my mind's eye, and I laughed like a lunatic!

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

This gave me one hell of an image in my mind's eye, and I laughed like a lunatic!

I think it shameful, that a Newbie like yourself (BTW that one never works) has not received a greeting from The Mods and/or a list of Terms & Conditions. In view of the above, it is my duty as CC Company Secrete, to formally issue you with the following 10 Golden Rules:

1. No spitting and DO NOT RUN!  2. Strictly speaking, Ape is a little wanker.  3  Upset 7s at your own peril. 4.  Don't turn your back on Neil. 5. Cross your "t's" and dot your "i's" if you ever get so much as a whiff of Baws. 6. Roops is OK with politics, but nobody likes her. 7. Gobby gives good head. 8.  Don't cry, for fucksakes.  9.  Feel free to call anybody a Nonce. 10. FUCK OFF.

42 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I think it shameful, that a Newbie like yourself (BTW that one never works) has not received a greeting from The Mods and/or a list of Terms & Conditions. In view of the above, it is my duty as CC Company Secrete, to formally issue you with the following 10 Golden Rules:

1. No spitting and DO NOT RUN!  2. Strictly speaking, Ape is a little wanker.  3  Upset 7s at your own peril. 4.  Don't turn your back on Neil. 5. Cross your "t's" and dot your "i's" if you ever get so much as a whiff of Baws. 6. Roops is OK with politics, but nobody likes her. 7. Gobby gives good head. 8.  Don't cry, for fucksakes.  9.  Feel free to call anybody a Nonce. 10. FUCK OFF.

You didn't include the fact that 'eavens/Jazz is a tedious fucking idiot that posts utter drivel 24/7.

Guest nobgobbler
53 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Be quiet, they'll all want some.

Guest 'eavensabove
51 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Be quiet, they'll all want some.

I was trying to do you a favour... I thought you needed the work? 

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Good God.

What in the wide world of sports was that?

You tell me! I aint one for explaining things to any Cunt, save for the weather. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell! The adventure game, blast from the past. Doogy rev. Good idea for username and avatar, wish I'd thought of it, cunt.

Shitting hell I remember that one, used to watch it to annoy the shit out of my dad...

3 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Hahaha doogy rev indeed.

You've been here more than 45 seconds and don't know?

See 'eavans Rule 9 and apply it frequently please.

5 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Hahaha doogy rev indeed.

You'll find out when the ragging arse bandit gets out of the cooler. He will, however, try to queer you up and never under any circumstance take him up on a game of golf-it's not what it seems unless you like hanging out in a burnt out Nissan entertaining a Nigerian arse rape gang