CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

"what's the point", "why can't you see the point", "the point is sharp", "my point is", "I don't see the point" .. all variations on a theme about some cunt or the other's point of view and ultimately they never seem to have any point .. do you see my point?  Cunts

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Cut the bullshit and get to the point. Where's my fucking medication?

In the tin on top of the cupboard.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

"what's the point", "why can't you see the point", "the point is sharp", "my point is", "I don't see the point" .. all variations on a theme about some cunt or the other's point of view and ultimately they never seem to have any point .. do you see my point?  Cunts

I'd point out that you've made a valid point, and that's my point. Period. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I don't see the point of your continued existence so why don't you and go play with a large knife - preferably the pointy end.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Sometimes, Pen people will tell you they don't get your point just to take the piss, and because you are a pointless worthless cunt. You're just too thick to comprehend the subtlety of their point. Get the point?

good, now do please fuck off. 

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I don't see any point, which is pointless, which is what your post is.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Pen, I'd just like to point out that everyone in the world thinks you're a fucking useless waste of carbon, Tweed (by Lentheric) and oxygen. , and you're boring. fucking do one.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Pen, I'd just like to point out that everyone in the world thinks you're a fucking useless waste of carbon, Tweed (by Lentheric) and oxygen. , and you're boring. fucking do one.

Not Lily of the Valley?