CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anyone Who Drives A Micra

Ape™️

43 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

They are environmentally friendly cars.  Good economy, cheap to run and insure.

A good choice for a first time car owner.

Have you considered flogging your comments to the government's counter-terror unit, to bore the jihadists into an immediate withdrawal? Jesus.

Guest Gronda Gronda
15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Have you considered flogging your comments to the government's counter-terror unit, to bore the jihadists into an immediate withdrawal? Jesus.

I hadn't until now.

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

Indeed - if you are comfortable being perceived as a fucking stupid fucking cunt.

You should look at your own avatar.........never has there been a more gormless, stupid and cretinous looking animal. A very sound general reflection of yourself no doubt.......

lol.

Fucking twat.

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should look at your own avatar.........never has there been a more gormless, stupid and cretinous looking animal. A very sound general reflection of yourself no doubt.......

lol.

Fucking twat.

So, by this reasoning your avatar is a true life representation of you? A ginger bearded shit stabbing wanker?

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fucking twat.

Your's is cretinous lol

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I was thinking if you could have some special edition models like Dot, Wave and, just for you Ape, Cock.

Fuck lol

Off lol

13 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I was thinking if you could have some special edition models like Dot, Wave and, just for you Ape, Cock.

Fuck lol

Off lol

Ah I see....you're substituting micra with micro. That's really very funny and also extremely clever.

Wanker.

Guest Gronda Gronda
47 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Gronda you dotish fucking cunt, call him a fucking wanker or something at least. 

Nah, he's one of the funniest people on CC and most of what he says makes me laugh.  I'll put up with his dislike of me.

Guest Gronda Gronda
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, it just wouldn't be cricket if one were to be rude to someone on Cunts Corner. 

I know, I'm supposed to swear at him, and then you will inevitably swear at me and say my swearing wasn't up to scratch.

I chose not to just because I appreciate funny people.  You on the other hand are about as funny as Noel Edmonds.

8 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I know, I'm supposed to swear at him, and then you will inevitably swear at me and say my swearing wasn't up to scratch.

I chose not to just because I appreciate funny people.  You on the other hand are about as funny as Noel Edmonds.

Oh, you're going to be a really barrel of laughs aren't you?! I'll be sure to only use my very nicest language in your presence.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Your heads too big..it won't fit ya anymore ...balloon headded cunt ya 

Panzerknacker 

i think you mean 'baboon' headed, he is an Ape you know.

Guest Gronda Gronda
4 hours ago, Ape said:

Someone bring me a fucking bucket.

I certainly didn't mean to make you cross or nauseous, so I apologise for that.

What are your thoughts on Boris Johnson?

Guest Spanky
8 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I certainly didn't mean to make you cross or nauseous, so I apologise for that.

What are your thoughts on Boris Johnson?

Either this is some well-thought-out wind up, or you are the biggest, most thickest cunt ever to grace the Earth. I don't judge, so I will assume it is the latter. Cunt.

Guest Gronda Gronda
2 hours ago, Spanky said:

Either this is some well-thought-out wind up, or you are the biggest, most thickest cunt ever to grace the Earth. I don't judge, so I will assume it is the latter. Cunt.

You say that 'this' is either one of the two things that you suggested.  Why can't it just be out of respect for your friend Ape?

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

That's almost word for word what Moses said to God when he received the Ten Commandments. Well done Spanky

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

That's almost word for word what Moses said to God when he received the Ten Commandments. Well done Spanky

I'm off to covet my neighbour's ass, and crack one out over some shaven images.