CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Job Satisfaction.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Can you possibly imagine how much that hurts.

As much as I imagine how much it hurts when your boyfriend punkape gives you a fisting without lube.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

In this topsy turvy labour intensive slave-driven world of ours, job satisfaction is the name of the game? Perhaps. I cannot imagine those who have to work and hate every minute of it, or even worse, those who do fuck all except for moaning & groaning about what they do and yet still choose to do it. I'm well happy doing what I do, but what about you? Are you for example, nothing but a worthless piece of expendable shite to Your employer or having the life of Old Riley?   

I love my profession, however my boss is a massive tool, who knows fuck all about the business and seems to forget were only human. I'm not worthless, yet feel like it. Then again, maybe I'm the prick working for a pittance for a guy who has a 2.1 million turnover.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

I love my profession, however my boss is a massive tool, who knows fuck all about the business and seems to forget were only human. I'm not worthless, yet feel like it. Then again, maybe I'm the prick working for a pittance for a guy who has a 2.1 million turnover.

Exactly. I gave up making other people rich, years ago. It's far more fun making them poor!

Guest 'eavensabove
53 minutes ago, Manky said:

Work is only something that splits up my days off.

Mind you, even though I work from home I still work my bollox off 24/7, but I've lots of family around me most of the time and apart from some ass-hole purchasers I enjoy every moment of it and it brings in the bacon.

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Mind you, even though I work from home I still work my bollox off 24/7, but I've lots of family around me most of the time and apart from some ass-hole purchasers I enjoy every moment of it and it brings in the bacon.

Family. That's a good reason to go to work.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Family. That's a good reason to go to work.

Ha!  Most of them are grandkids and/or their Mothers (my partners daughters) and they just gossip away in the background or fuck-off out of my way.

I work for myself and fucking love it,I am unemployable,I had Monday off to look after my grand daughter,Tuesday got rained off so went home and had a 3 hour wank,Wednesday I went fishing in the afternoon and Friday I banked 2200 quid. Working for someone else is fucking futile,I have no pension and no one pays me for sick days or days off but I've had 25 years plus of pleasing myself(literally) and wouldn't change a fucking thing.

Find a job you love and you'll never have to work another day in your life(Aristotle.....or maybe some other cunt)

• Like 1

Guest Spanky
1 minute ago, Neil said:

I work for myself and fucking love it,I am unemployable,I had Monday off to look after my grand daughter,Tuesday got rained off so went home and had a 3 hour wank,Wednesday I went fishing in the afternoon and Friday I banked 2200 quid. Working for someone else is fucking futile,I have no pension and no one pays me for sick days or days off but I've had 25 years plus of pleasing myself(literally) and wouldn't change a fucking thing.

Find a job you love and you'll never have to work another day in your life(Aristotle.)......or maybe some other cunt)

Presumably, you are some form of freelance copy editor for a major publishing house.

2 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

@Eddie, can you stop being such a slave driver and give your staff a break? These NMW cleaners don't grow on trees. 

Guest deebom

I quite like my job, it pays ok, and I don't have to do much.

Company I work for are cunts obviously, so I just stay under the radar as much as possible.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh?

Foreign aid budget thread in reply to Ape

...indeed I am, though if you have paid attention, my "font of knowledge" is confined to certain fields, some connected to my work (I'm pretty good at my job) the rest on account of a working knowledge in current affairs understood by many professional and semi-professionals, so if you're amazed then that rather speaks poorly of you. 

Guest Snatch
18 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm surprised you can find the time to constantly post shite on here day in day out. Most posts are yours on most threads so you must have a 30 hour day.

47 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Foreign aid budget thread in reply to Ape

...indeed I am, though if you have paid attention, my "font of knowledge" is confined to certain fields, some connected to my work (I'm pretty good at my job) the rest on account of a working knowledge in current affairs understood by many professional and semi-professionals, so if you're amazed then that rather speaks poorly of you. 

Yeah, that's what I thought - one aside, hardly "banging on" :rolleyes: