CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crappucino anyone?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Human fecal matter has been found in samples from Costa, Starbucks and Cafe Nero. Ice samples were contaminated by bad hygene practises.

Always knew they were shit and only cunts pay those prices for sweat shop coffee. Smaller coffee shops have better coffee and staff that care!

More detail here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40426228

14 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Human fecal matter has been found in samples from Costa, Starbucks and Cafe Nero. Ice samples were contaminated by bad hygene practises.

Always knew they were shit and only cunts pay those prices for sweat shop coffee. Smaller coffee shops have better coffee and staff that care!

More detail here.

It's the look of bewilderment they adopt if you dare to ask for a normal cup of coffee, that annoys me, these fuckwits are seemingly unable to grasp the concept of coffee, hot water, sugar and milk. And tell you that they only sell, chockamochaccinolahte americano double skinny, when you explain again that you just want normal fucking Nescafé with milk and sugar, they continue to stare blankly, unable to grasp the complexities of pouring water into a cup. I'd rather take my chances in a greasy spoon cafe. Bollocks to the UK of A.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

More detail here.

Oh dear......you've been stirring the coffee with your tool.....

lol.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Do shut up, you mincing mong.

A lab analysis (should that be anal analysis, chortle chortle!) of punkers tea mug and vile back-washings would reveal not only shit particles from many sources but also spunk, piss and blood and some of his own tears (or should that be tear apart, double chortles!) as he lays weeping in an empty shipping container after a multi arse buggering from the latest batch of clients. This scientific test would also show the source of the biological matter was 100% non-white in its ethnic origin! 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's the look of bewilderment they adopt if you dare to ask for a normal cup of coffee, that annoys me, these fuckwits are seemingly unable to grasp the concept of coffee, hot water, sugar and milk. And tell you that they only sell, chockamochaccinolahte americano double skinny, when you explain again that you just want normal fucking Nescafé with milk and sugar, they continue to stare blankly, unable to grasp the complexities of pouring water into a cup. I'd rather take my chances in a greasy spoon cafe. Bollocks to the UK of A.

My middle daughter works part-time in Arsebucks while she's at uni. The fucking dregs she has to work with there have the collective IQ of a fucking Toblerone. 

One of the cunts is a mincing twink who introduces himself as a gender-neutral, non-binary "person", who has "bad mental health days" on a constant basis. He claims he got to Round 2 in some pansy fucking shithouse TV talent show a while back, wears lipstick and women's underwear for his Facebook profile and is a whining bitch.

He tried to publicly humiliate my daughter a few months back, so I threatened to rip his fucking Jacobs off at the till and rag-doll the cunt all over the foyer. Fucking bellend burst into tears. Cunt.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Rev said:

My middle daughter works part-time in Arsebucks while she's at uni. The fucking dregs she has to work with there have the collective IQ of a fucking Toblerone. 

One of the cunts is a mincing twink who introduces himself as a gender-neutral, non-binary "person", who has "bad mental health days" on a constant basis. He claims he got to Round 2 in some pansy fucking shithouse TV talent show a while back, wears lipstick and women's underwear for his Facebook profile and is a whining bitch.

He tried to publicly humiliate my daughter a few months back, so I threatened to rip his fucking Jacobs off at the till and rag-doll the cunt all over the foyer. Fucking bellend burst into tears. Cunt.

Rev, you do realise that you didn't mention Sturgeon once in this post. Are you unwell?

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

Are you bisexual too ?

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

He threatened my daughter a few months back, so I threaten to rip his fucking Jacobs off at the till and rag-doll the cunt all over the foyer. Fucking bellend burst into tears. Cunt.

The confused, flaky little attention seeking pervert you quite rightly dealt with, is virtually guaranteed a glittering career in entertainment, and will, along with his mentally unbalanced, post op transsexual civil partner, be at the top of the list of every adoption agency in the country when he decides he wants to foist his vile cuntpoofery onto some hapless orphan. I hate them Rev, I want them all dead, but comprehensively tortured first.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

Coffeeologists are cunts. Grinding their beans & plunging away at grouts till kingdom come whilst gasping for a wake-up hit of caffeine. Now, I cannot say that I shall ever go down Punker's route of being addicted to bottles of Camp, but give me Nescafe Original any day as the rest is all shite.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Rev, you do realise that you didn't mention Sturgeon once in this post. Are you unwell?

I fear he's going Green. It was only a question of time. 

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Are you bisexual too ?

If I was bisexual, I'd be eating flap-jacks for breakfast, tying my hair in a man-bun, growing a bugger's-grips moustache and wanking over Judy Garland's foetid corpse. Sorry to disappoint.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The confused, flaky little attention seeking pervert you quite rightly dealt with, is virtually guaranteed a glittering career in entertainment, and will, along with his mentally unbalanced, post op transsexual civil partner, be at the top of the list of every adoption agency in the country when he decides he wants to foist his vile cuntpoofery onto some hapless orphan. I hate them Rev, I want them all dead, but comprehensively tortured first.

Run out of fucking likes already. That's one I owe you.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Oh dear......you've been stirring the coffee with your tool.....

lol.

Fucking hell you actually made me laugh you dribbling gibbon! Shit.

Guest Alfie Noakes
48 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The thick twat is probably incapable of using a spoon correctly. lol indeed

We all know that you filthy French eat with your unwashed hands, shit in every mouthful.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's one at my local Morrisons who's always singing at the top of its voice like a fucking old tart. I think it's well wrong that the cunt should be allowed anywhere near food, let alone handle it, and should be behind the scenes, or forced to man-up by recovering trolleys in the carpark 24/7

I think we're missing the point here.

Ice?

In a Coffee Shop????

Just pause to let that sink in a sec'.

In other news, the iron filing dispensers in McDonalds have been found to be sub-standard and the Unicorn Sweat in Weatherspoons had a wrongly advertised specific gravity. Big business thinks it can get away with anything these days.

53 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

There's one at my local Morrisons who's always singing at the top of its voice like a fucking old tart. I think it's well wrong that the cunt should be allowed anywhere near food, let alone handle it, and should be behind the scenes, or forced to man-up by recovering trolleys in the carpark 24/7

It's this equal opportunity employer bollocks, all companies have some cunt in their HR department responsible for ticking boxes to placate the liberal nazis. They need a brown one, a gay one, one on wheels, and a walking disaster that can barely read or write. A friend of mine is a fire brigade station officer, a couple of years ago he had to select 2 candidates from a group of 12 applicants, 10 white and 2 black. After scoring all 12 on aggregate between a physical and written exam, he selected the 2 who scored highest, the next day he was told in no uncertain terms to put through the highest scorer and the best of the 2 black candidates, who had placed 6th overall! Which means 4 more suitable candidates were rejected for being white. Which is blatant racial discrimination, and when my mate and his sub officer pointed this out, they were asked if they had something against minorities. The world has turned to shit and there's fuck all anybody can say or do about it.

Guest 'eavensabove
44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's this equal opportunity employer bollocks, all companies have some cunt in their HR department responsible for ticking boxes to placate the liberal nazis. They need a brown one, a gay one, one on wheels, and a walking disaster that can barely read or write. A friend of mine is a fire brigade station officer, a couple of years ago he had to select 2 candidates from a group of 12 applicants, 10 white and 2 black. After scoring all 12 on aggregate between a physical and written exam, he selected the 2 who scored highest, the next day he was told in no uncertain terms to put through the highest scorer and the best of the 2 black candidates, who had placed 6th overall! Which means 4 more suitable candidates were rejected for being white. Which is blatant racial discrimination, and when my mate and his sub officer pointed this out, they were asked if they had something against minorities. The world has turned to shit and there's fuck all anybody can say or do about it.

... as to why I don't work for any other cunt and neither do I employ the uses of. 

I aint one for ticking boxes and neither do I belong in an applicants one.

This old discrimination bollocks has gone AWOL. First, you couldn't employ a scaffolder unless you'd interviewed 20 Dykes, or had to use the services of a Punkers if you were looking for an housemaid... If that wasn't bad enough, NOW, you have no alternative but to either employ a Nip, Yip, a Gay Pole or a Spack-Pak, or be one yourself if you want a job. Work experience or suitability doesn't even enter into it, and if they wanna Damadam twice a week, wear a Burger & face Mekka, you not only have to suffer it but also have to pay for & provide provisions for them to.

Edited by 'eavensabove

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh I've had that:

"Coffee please"

"Yes madam, what type"?

"Er....ordinary coffee please".

"Latte, cappacino, espresso, Americano, cortado"?

"I just want an ordinary coffee"

"I can do you an americano with a splash of milk".

"Is that ordinary coffee"?

"I guess"!

"Great, I'll have one of those".

"Certainly madam. Primo, medio, Massimo"?

"Fuck off. Just fuck off".

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh I've had that:

"Coffee please"

"Yes madam, what type"?

"I guess"!

Out of likes. I'll have a Brasso. 

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh I've had that:

"Coffee please"

"Yes madam, what type"?

"I guess"!

Precisely. It's americanisation at it's most insipid. Same as when you order a burger, and the spotty moron at the till immediately asks "d'you want fries with that?", if I did I would have asked for them, and if asked for them I would have asked for chips. 

Guest 'eavensabove

It's those poxy 'pour-youself' coffee machines that get up my goat. Half a dozen choices from a range of gluck which dribbles from chrome plated dogs cock into an lipstick-stained cup, followed by countless sachets of sugar & tubs of milk(?) to try to make something to quench. So long as its 'frothy' any shite will do. THEN, you get asked what it is you've got?