CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poachers.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Fatty
20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Their excuse was and still is that there were thousands of herds of beasts and so taking a few out was O.K. Even today, culling is done by those who are trying to save a species from eating itself out of food by destroying its own environment or whatever, but?

Wish some someone would cull you

28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Its not that long ago when the same practice was happening here. I have visited several abattoirs and by far the most cruellest was the slaughtering of lambs, which were quite literally screaming with fear whilst being bludgeoned to death in front of others waiting for the same fate. Animals as a food source is one thing, but the eradication of a species is an entirely different ball game in my book. However, I'm fairly certain that if most people visited a slaughter house, even the humane ones, would think twice before sitting down to a feast of chops or a breast of chicken and the likes. 

You still wake up sometimes, don't you, 'eavens? You wake up in the dark... and hear the screaming of the lambs...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would take their philosophy and turn it round, I would inflict as much pain, terror and anxiety as possible on the chef during his drawn out demise, not to tenderise him, just for shits and giggles.

Cook the bastard alive, slowly. We could even ask Punkers along to spit-roast him.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm one of those people who laugh uncontrollably when Spanish matadors get skewered or trampled to death.

That was genuinely funny though.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Can't really blame the Chinks for eating whatever they can get their hands on in that weird commucapitalrepublicocity  they live in.

No, it's not the poor billions eating rice and shit, it's the rich ones who can afford this stupid shit, they're educated and sophisticated, but fucking stupid as well.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Having worked in conservation for many years it's obvious the human species is a right cunt when it comes to virtually all the others. Africa and a few parts of Asia are the only places left with a megafauna- this existed over the whole planet, seas as well, before the rise of our own species. It's probably because we evolved alongside elephants, rhinos etc in Africa and the relatively low population until recently that they're still alive. Look at once existed in North America before humans crossed from Siberia; mammoths, camels, horses, lions and all manner of impressive beasts. Bison and pronghorn are 2 of the few species left the latter is the second fastest land mammal because their where several species of cheetah over there (now gone). Strangely all these fuckers vanished when cave men arrived....

Perhaps if we were a bit more proactive here in terms of conservation (wolves, bears, lynx were all here until relatively recently) the bongo bongo types wouldn't think we're a bunch of fucking hypocrites. 

The mammoths are still up for discussion apparently, different views as to when they disappeared being before, during or after the crossing of humankind.  It could even be coincidental, that it was the warming up of the earth (or whatever) that allowed humans to cross and also just happened to be the death of the mammoths.

As for the bison, there were upto 30 million of them, now we're on about 35k if we're lucky, but that the yanks for you, as recent youtube footage shows, don't give a yank a gun.

Guest 'eavensabove
36 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You still wake up sometimes, don't you, 'eavens? You wake up in the dark... and hear the screaming of the lambs...

tis one of my worst nightmares...

lambtotheslaughter2.jpg

Guest Fatty
14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Are You up for it? Nahh, didn't think so. 

Yeah, I'm up for that and I'm sure everyone else on the site would gladly help you out

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Yeah, I'm up for that and I'm sure everyone else on the site would gladly help you out

You're sure of a lot of things, for a small fry multi. Perhaps you should rally your troops and give it a shot.

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Last time I was up at the PDSA with my cat George to get his heart murmur checked there was a lady with another cat that wouldn't stop yowling. Turned out the poor thing had been shot by some sadistic teenage chav cunt with a .22 air rifle because it had been using his mothers gravel driveway as a litter box. The horrible bastard had shot him point blank in the privates when he'd been busy doing his business.

She said she knew he'd killed two of her other cats using his rifle but the police in her area never even bothered showing up after she'd reported it. I told her to ask the vet to contact the RSPCA for her instead, so hopefully the 'horrible shit is enjoying juvie right now.

The human race should become extinct. I vote we start with punkape, followed by fatty.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The human race should become extinct. I vote we start with punkape, followed by fatty.

Kill one. You kill the other.

It has been reported that both Punkers & Fatty are an item. They were allegedly overheard having a gaysters tiff... "What are you doing Fatty, My Love?" minced Punkers from their kitchen whilst Fatty was in their closet with his hands in a bucket of shit... "Ooooh, My Love" quipped Fatty from afar, "why, I'm playing with our children"

30 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Kill one. You kill the other.

It has been reported that both Punkers & Fatty are an item. They were allegedly overheard having a gaysters tiff... "What are you doing Fatty, My Love?" minced Punkers from their kitchen whilst Fatty was in their closet with his hands in a bucket of shit... "Ooooh, My Love" quipped Fatty from afar, "why, I'm playing with our children"

The Rev's influence is already making this a better place, god bless the fucking arsehole

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Last time I was up at the PDSA with my cat George to get his heart murmur checked there was a lady with another cat that wouldn't stop yowling. Turned out the poor thing had been shot by some sadistic teenage chav cunt with a .22 air rifle because it had been using his mothers gravel driveway as a litter box. The horrible bastard had shot him point blank in the privates when he'd been busy doing his business.

She said she knew he'd killed two of her other cats using his rifle but the police in her area never even bothered showing up after she'd reported it. I told her to ask the vet to contact the RSPCA for her instead, so hopefully the 'horrible shit is enjoying juvie right now.

One of the problems the PDSA have is people abusing their service. I know a couple, both well paid middle class types, who hand their dog over to one of their daughters who is a single mother on benefits to take there when it needs veterinary treatment, despite the fact that they can well afford the vet fees.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This genuinely upsets me. I can look at dead mutilated humans without feeling much, but seeing an animal like this gets to me. I worry that there may be something wrong with my wiring to be this nonchalant regarding humans, then I remember that it's only humans that do this sick, cruel shit and realise that my wiring is just fine.

Thats quite understandable eric, human cuntishness knows no bounds. Animals are far more loyal and caring than most humans, they only kill to survive and they never nick your personal possessions or make you a coffee with shit in it. 

Guest Snatch
18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This genuinely upsets me. I can look at dead mutilated humans without feeling much, but seeing an animal like this gets to me. I worry that there may be something wrong with my wiring to be this nonchalant regarding humans, then I remember that it's only humans that do this sick, cruel shit and realise that my wiring is just fine.

Nothing wrong with you Eric.I feel the same. Humans can stop the wars,stop the famine,stop all the bad shit in the world. Animals have to go along with whatever humans decide.

When all is said and done,humans are the biggest,egotistical cunts ever invented. 

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm the same, Eric. Perhaps watching tens of thousands of humans being murdered by one another on the news throughout the years has desensitised us to the reality. With animals, however, I've never been able to watch with the same degree of nonchalance. I honestly don't think I could travel to cuntholes with no animal welfare laws such as China or South Korea, and be able to switch off and enjoy the cultural differences while millions of dogs, cats and anything else that is potentially edible are brutally slaughtered by the millions using medieval methods. 

I've never eaten anything from the chinkies since I saw a vid on youtube showing how fucking cruel they are to animals. Starving and torturing cats and dogs before skinning them alive then cooking them - the pain and suffering improves the flavour they say. Filthy barbaric cunts. I wish we could all stop buying their cheap imported shite and put them all out of business. 

Guest Snatch
7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I've got the hump about it all RK. It all sickens me to the core.

If I remember rightly under your Jazz ID you mentioned how you hated dogs and wanted then dead.

Maybe Baws could find the posts.

24 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

One of the problems the PDSA have is people abusing their service. I know a couple, both well paid middle class types, who hand their dog over to one of their daughters who is a single mother on benefits to take there when it needs veterinary treatment, despite the fact that they can well afford the vet fees.

Well I'm not exactly rolling in cash but I always donate at least twenty quid every time I end up there - George usually needs a check up at least once every year due to the heart murmur and not exactly being in peak physical condition, but I know what you mean. It's not unusual to see people pull up in the car park in a battered old Micra with tape holding the headlights in only to unload a pedigree King Charles spaniel or some other expensive mutt that looks like it gets fed better than I do.

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It is education that is needed, and yes, you cannot blame anybody for eating whatever they can. After all, we eat chickens by the million and its only their feathers that are different from say a Macaw. Also, it is religious belief which once again influences a certain race, but with species such as the Rhino, it is greed and money... One of the most difficult things I had to cope with whilst living in Nepal, was their belief of reincarnation, where they would quite literally stone an animal to death (particularly a dog) in the belief that the dog would come back as a more intelligent animal? They believe it, and they think that they are doing the dog a favour? We of course have been brought up differently, but then again we eat Pork and also Beef, which to many is wrong of us! But 'wild' animals are a different issue. Surely? Unless we totally domesticate them all too and breed & farm them as we do with sheep. 

Stoned to death so they come back more intelligent? Maybe we should do that to the mods. 

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I've never eaten anything from the chinkies since I saw a vid on youtube showing how fucking cruel they are to animals. Starving and torturing cats and dogs before skinning them alive then cooking them - the pain and suffering improves the flavour they say. Filthy barbaric cunts. I wish we could all stop buying their cheap imported shite and put them all out of business. 

Why is it not illegal in Europe to sell halal meat. They hang the poor animal upside and slit it's throat to let it bleed to death. I wonder why it is allowed.

Yes I eat meat but at least they are humanly killed,which is not the best but better than those halal eating cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Stoned to death so they come back more intelligent? Maybe we should do that to the mods. 

It has crossed my mind... Then again, they're stoned out their heads already

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Pity someone didn't shove the cunts head in.

It was horrible Gyp's. I've never forgotten it or the cries from the cat.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pity someone didn't shove the cunts head in.

The thing is though, they could roast every cat in the far east, but it still wouldn't exterminate the entire species. What has happened to the White Rhino's is more of a lesson to be learned, unless all that we want animals for is to provide us with their skins & naff medicines. Those things shock me more than eating cats or dogs. They've been doing it since they arrived on this planet... We've killed-off all White Rhino's in less than 40 years, and so where does that leave the rest of the wild animals which are even more at threat than the Rhino's were supposed to be?  Orang's in say ten years at most. Tigers? Leopards? Pandas and Crabs?