CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fake Grenfell 'Victim'

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

There is only so much money to go around, these parasitic immigrants need housing, feeding, schools, access to the NHS etc, maybe if there was not so many of the cunts here the councils could afford fire proof cladding...

Even by your standards that is pathetic.

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I hope the judge was deeply offended and told the ungrateful cunts to go and poke it up their arses. How do they know what's he's like and what problems he or his family have to deal with? It's like saying all Muslims have sympathy with jihadists and hate white Christian infidels, and who the fuck would say that? 

Most Muslims would say that, after a shot of sodium pentathol anyway.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Most Muslims would say that, after a shot of sodium pentathol anyway.

Farcical that such blatant and uninventive bigotry is welcome here, but we can't call each other's mothers fat slappers.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Farcical that such blatant and uninventive bigotry is welcome here, but we can't call each other's mothers fat slappers.

That was reasonably inventive bigotry. Bigotry can't be too inventive anyway, it loses factual credibility. I just happen to be one of the people who think that if we had no Islamic element here, we would consequently have no Islamic extremism. I don't suggest religious genocide, merely a scenario whereby religions at loggerheads with the laws and traditions of western cultures fuck off to places where their own particular mindset is dogmatically prevalent.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was reasonably inventive bigotry. Bigotry can't be too inventive anyway, it loses factual credibility. I just happen to be one of the people who think that if we had no Islamic element here, we would consequently have no Islamic extremism. I don't suggest religious genocide, merely a scenario whereby religions at loggerheads with the laws and traditions of western cultures fuck off to places where their own particular mindset is dogmatically prevalent.

Luckily you have no mandate over anything more important than when you take a dump.

Cultures have mixed since time began and your average Muslim in this country is a decent person. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

And my mums not morally bereft, but she has put a bit of weight on recently.

Ludicrously, I can't possibly comment. 

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Luckily you have no mandate over anything more important than when you take a dump.

Cultures have mixed since time began and your average Muslim in this country is a decent person. 

Your opinion is respected, but I don't know how we can be sure of that, without personally knowing at least 60% of them. I will say that I know and have known a lot of Sikhs and a fair few Hindus, all of whom exemplify the model of mixed culture and integration.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Afterthought
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I question the sanity of people who forcefully starve themselves all day, then go to pray after breaking said fast. I question those who cut women's clits off. I question those who don't allow their wives to leave the house without permission first. I question those who cut boys foreskins off with no medical evidence to suggest it is beneficial. Doesn't make them bad, just completely fucking mad and/or controlling. Fits in perfectly with our all inclusive, equal society. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I question the sanity of people who forcefully starve themselves all day, then go to pray after breaking said fast. I question those who cut women's clits off. I question those who don't allow their wives to leave the house without permission first. I question those who cut boys foreskins off with no medical evidence to suggest it is beneficial. Doesn't make them bad, just completely fucking mad and/or controlling. Fits in perfectly with our all inclusive, equal society. 

I wouldn't worry about that Proper, you've let Frank out, and we are worried about your sanity.

10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This is pretty much the point I was trying to make. The majority of cultures tend to gel together quite well, Islam, however sticks out like a sore thumb in this respect. Or a sore fanny, as is the case.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
23 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ludicrously, I can't possibly comment. 

I can. Drinking copious amounts of man juice does that, or so I am told.

Guest Bill Stickers
25 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I think it's all fucking nonsense too. But I question the sanity of someone who thinks the average UK Muslim cuts women's clits off, doesn't let their wife leave the house, personally cuts off boys foreskins, or even for that matter prays 5 times a day. No Muslim I've ever encountered does that.

Nothing wrong with starving yourself during daylight hours. It's a good test of personal willpower and a chance to understand the plight of the less fortunate.

There are plenty of indigenous Christians who are just as fucking nutty, but they have a right to exist and preach in our society apparently.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I think it's all fucking nonsense too. But I question the sanity of someone who thinks the average UK Muslim cuts women's clits off, doesn't let their wife leave the house, personally cuts off boys foreskins, and even prays 5 times a day.

Nothing wrong with starving yourself during daylight hours. It's a good test of personal willpower and a chance to understand the plight of the less fortunate.

Starving yourself for 16 hours is the preserve of fat cunts awaiting their next fasting cholesterol and glucose test. Quite right not all cut the clit off, that appears to be a Somalian specialty, but the foreskin is widespread acceptable practice. As you know, I have worked with Foreigners all my working life. I have no problem with peoples nationality, I'm not that narrow minded. I just note that Indians, Nigerians, Mauritians, Filipinos all pretty much share the same views on muslims. I guess they have been hoodwinked into thinking there should be serious reservations about this backward faith.

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I think it's all fucking nonsense too. But I question the sanity of someone who thinks the average UK Muslim cuts women's clits off, doesn't let their wife leave the house, personally cuts off boys foreskins, or even for that matter prays 5 times a day. No Muslim I've ever encountered does that.

I don't often agree with you but this time I still dont. The Muslims have a PR problem that needs addressing. The fact that they haven't attempted to progress one iota since the fourteenth century means to me, despite your protestations, they are largely incompatible with modern western society. I can call Fred Smith down the road for being a cunt and I am right. I call Anwar Sadat a cunt for doing the same shit and all of a sudden I am a filthy Nazi. Fuck the lot of you brainwashed hypocritical cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Starving yourself for 16 hours is the preserve of fat cunts awaiting their next fasting cholesterol and glucose test. Quite right not all cut the clit off, that appears to be a Somalian specialty, but the foreskin is widespread acceptable practice. As you know, I have worked with Foreigners all my working life. I have no problem with peoples nationality, I'm not that narrow minded. I just note that Indians, Nigerians, Mauritians, Filipinos all pretty much share the same views on muslims. I guess they have been hoodwinked into thinking there should be serious reservations about this backward faith.

Circumcision is not unique to Muslims so your continual reference to it is moot. Most men in the USA are circumcised. 

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Circumcision is not unique to Muslims so your continual reference to it is moot. Most men in the USA are circumcised. 

Punkape says not quite most.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

This isn't the USA. Taking a child and mutilating the genitals is seriously questionable. Even at the age where the foreskin should not be retracted ie up to early childhood, the incidence of urinary infection is far lower in boys than girls. The only genuine reason to circumcise a boy is recurrent paraphimosis. In any case, muslims and jews do it as part of religious practice first and foremost and not in an aseptic environment.

23 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

There are plenty of indigenous Christians who are just as fucking nutty, but they have a right to exist and preach in our society apparently.

There IS something wrong with starving yourself during the day when you are employed and safety or duty of care to others and yourself is a factor, I had to supervise several Iranian Muslims in a workplace using cutting tools and heavy rotary machinery. The loss of concentration and physical coordination was extremely noticeable. However, we were not allowed to send these staff home because it was a requirement of their religion and we had, by law as employers to respect and accommodate their sky fairy bullshit. And hope some poor cunt didn't go home with one arm conspicuously absent.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This isn't the USA. Taking a child and mutilating the genitals is seriously questionable. Even at the age where the foreskin should not be retracted ie up to early childhood, the incidence of urinary infection is far lower in boys than girls. The only genuine reason to circumcise a boy is recurrent paraphimosis. In any case, muslims and jews do it as part of religious practice first and foremost and not in an aseptic environment.

So you'll berate Muslims all day for circumcision, but you don't give a fuck if its done by non-Muslims in the US? Seems like you're just looking for reasons to get angry at run of the mill Muslims.

By all means hate the cunts preaching jihadi nonsense in the mosques, but don't have a double standard for your average Christian (or even atheist) versus a Muslim.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There IS something wrong with starving yourself during the day when you are employed and safety or duty of care to others and yourself is a factor, I had to supervise several Iranian Muslims in a workplace using cutting tools and heavy rotary machinery. The loss of concentration and physical coordination was extremely noticeable. However, we were not allowed to send these staff home because it was a requirement of their religion and we had, by law as employers to respect and accommodate their sky fairy bullshit. And hope some poor cunt didn't go home with one arm conspicuously absent.

What about fucking Moslem cunts working in air-traffic control during ramadan or in a Zoo and being responsible for the animals.

I know I wouldn't want to find a hungry fucking lion outside the front door in the morning because some dozy Moslem had left it's cage open.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What about fucking Moslem cunts working in air-traffic control during ramadan or in a Zoo and being responsible for the animals.

I know I wouldn't want to find a hungry fucking lion outside the front door in the morning because some dozy Moslem had left it's cage open.

Fuck off.

In your own inimitable way Punkers, you've hit the nail squarely on the fucking head.

8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

So you'll berate Muslims all day for circumcision, but you don't give a fuck if its done by non-Muslims in the US? Seems like you're just looking for reasons to get angry at run of the mill Muslims.

By all means hate the cunts preaching jihadi nonsense in the mosques, but don't have a double standard for your average Christian (or even atheist) versus a Muslim.

You are making assumptions. Genital mutilation is just that, whoever does it or wherever it is performed. I don't see christians ritually practicing this in the UK plc. I am not a fan or proponent of any form of religious worship. The average christian in the USA starts with the arsehole called the president (god bless you and god bless America etc..) and increases in stupidity to reach the evangelical exorcising, wailing and howling fuckwits that kill kids if they think they are possessed by the devil. So, no I don't just look to deride or castigate the average muslim, but in case you are in cloud cuckoo land, we live in the UK plc with a minimum of 23,000 serious jihadi nut jobs on the books and a significant number of moderates who turn a blind eye to their practices.