CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Sit Waiting For News Events To Post On CC

Ape™️

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Someone famous or well known has died. Quick - post a nom about it on CC as soon as possible - that'll be entertaining. Take, as a very recent example, the death of Barry Norman. Look at the lazy, useless wanker who immediately nominated it.

I can't wait for Clint Eastwood to die. Then they'll put all his best films on, I like the one with the monkey, and the one where he shoots Lee Van Cleefs hat, oh yeah, and the one with the big gun, and the one with the tanks and nazi gold. He's fuckin' ace.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't wait for Clint Eastwood to die. Then they'll put all his best films on, I like the one with the monkey, and the one where he shoots Lee Van Cleefs hat, oh yeah, and the one with the big gun, and the one with the tanks and nazi gold. He's fuckin' ace.

And his other one: The Posoi... 

Not tonight. 

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Let's talk about model planes, watches & chips. 

You, of all people, should keep your mouth firmly shut when the subject matter is shite noms. Your back catalogue is staggering.

Edit: I've just processed your latest stats and your Cunt Index is now at 1.29 - an all time low. You've been posting an awful lot of utter shite lately, and the index reflects this. Try and remember that quality is more important than quantity.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"For A Few Dollars More"  A classic.  Just saw it

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I must admit, Clint Eastwood was brilliant at the height of his career, and many of his one-liners are memorable classics: "I'll Be Back" was a good one, but me favourite is: "Not a lot of people know that". 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the fucker, always left us pondering whether they were the same characters from The Good The Bad and The Ugly.

Joking aside, what was the film he was in when he sung throughout much of it? I mean, that was shit.

Guest nobgobbler
27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Play misty for me.

Guest nobgobbler
13 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I must admit, Clint Eastwood was brilliant at the height of his career, and many of his one-liners are memorable classics: "I'll Be Back" was a good one, but me favourite is: "Not a lot of people know that". 

Its goodnight from me, and its goodnight from him.

Guest nobgobbler
32 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Let's talk about model planes, watches & chips. 

I bought some balsa today and I'm not even joking. Sanding balsa is like popping bubble wrap. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, nobgobbler said:

I bought some balsa today and I'm not even joking. Sanding balsa is like popping bubble wrap. 

Sanding bubble wrap is even better.

44 minutes ago, Ape said:

Someone famous or well known has died. Quick - post a nom about it on CC as soon as possible - that'll be entertaining. Take, as a very recent example, the death of Barry Norman. Look at the lazy, useless wanker who immediately nominated it.

Or we could discuss a nom about the history of corporate planning and building development in West Rudgeley 1961- 1974.......

or or you could fuck off you tedious, backward twat.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Play misty for me.

Did you like that one? Must be a girl thing. I've tried to sit through it a couple of times, but it just doesn't float my boat....and 'eavens, fuck off with the next Poseidon adventure reference that pops into your surreal head when you read this.

31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Or we could discuss a nom about the history of corporate planning and building development in West Rudgeley 1961- 1974.......

or or you could fuck off you tedious, backward twat.

Loving the fact 'eavens "liked" this drivel. You need to take a long, hard look at the continual stream of dreadful noms your program posts. It's time you were updated, reformatted or preferably murdered.

Guest nobgobbler
26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you like that one? Must be a girl thing. I've tried to sit through it a couple of times, but it just doesn't float my boat....and 'eavens, fuck off with the next Poseidon adventure reference that pops into your surreal head when you read this.

I fancy Clint Eastwood, what more can I say. Well I did before he got old age disease. 

2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I fancy Clint Eastwood, what more can I say. Well I did before he got old age disease. 

My aunt could never decide between him and Sean Connery, though I've heard it said by women of a certain age, that Connery continued improving until his 70s. Must be something to do with a well kept white beard.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Margaret Rutherford's "do you feel lucky punk"? from 'Mrs Marple and the missing darkies' was my favourite.