CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Car Parking [again]

colonelkurtz

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've just googled Natalie Cassidy you horrible fucking cunt!

ACTRESS Natalie Cassidy's performance on a celebrity version of The Chase left The Beast lost for words when she beat him in one of the rounds of the show.

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's nothing to do with "walking off the blubber". It's because, with babies space is needed to get them out and into the buggy. Its difficult to do that in ordinary spaces. Any person without toddlers, parking in one of these spaces should have the shit kicked out of them by irate mothers. 

What if you've kidnapped toddlers?

15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

As I've got kids I always park in the 'Family' parking spaces. Sure, the kids aint with me but that's besides the point. 

I think lesbians should be allowed to use those parent/toddler spaces. It would certainly be a lot safer for us blokes to crowd round and watch them do the prawn truffle hunt. At the moment the fishy temptresses complain that they can't get out of their car whilst I'm pressed up against the door.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah because every mother is married to an alcoholic drug addict aren't they? 

Separate, exclusive parking for motherhood?  Please Gyps, that's a bigger pile of shit than Pen's noms!  If they require special parking, let them develop a disability and get the proper tags.  Using a broken condom or idiot sod not pulling out as an excuse for close bay is apex level cuntishness, and you know it.

Guest Lady Penelope

Couldn't something be invented so that suicide bombers could detonate themselves safely and all the nails and nuts and other metallic bits could be collected for reuse without harming other people?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Couldn't something be invented so that suicide bombers could detonate themselves safely and all the nails and nuts and other metallic bits could be collected for reuse without harming other people?

We could also convert all these disused telephone boxes into immolation booths that could be hoovered out fortnightly.

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, Frank said:

I saw Gladys Knight at the Albert Hall last week Tot. I cried in my seat when she sang The Way We Were. 

That's funny, when I saw her about 5 years ago it was supposed to be her last tour. Some cunts just don't know when to call it a day. She was rather good though. Welcome back Frank.

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:09 PM, 'eavensabove said:

As I've got kids I always park in the 'Family' parking spaces. Sure, the kids aint with me but that's besides the point. 

Whip down the kecks, take out the old chap and begin rubbing furiously and they soon will be - and there's not a jury in the land that would say otherwise!

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎04‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:19 PM, ratcum said:

Terrorists could have dedicated spaces as well. I wonder what sort of symbol they could have on the tarmac for them?

muslim-parking.jpg?w=584