CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Johanna Konta

Cuntybaws

Guest Ollyboro
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've not overly keen.

What? You spluttering fucking idiot. Meaningless. I can only assume you're drunk. Now fuck off.

6 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

"Oh Jazz, oh Jazz, one day I hope to be as good as you!!" I paraphrase, obviously. I'm sure if Baws is feeling energetic he'll post the full sickening, needy quote. You know the one, Dicknosh. And we won't even mention your anonymous trolling on the open corner last year. What a fucking idiot.

I'm impressed that you managed to utilise the search function at 1 in the morning whilst clearly upset and heavily inebriated.

As for my intro nom, they were different days, Ollybore. Jazz was the big thing around here,  only a fool wouldn't have wanted to get him onside whilst he was in his prime, the cunt was simply magnificent. 

When you have calmed down please attend to my original request, as I'm just not seeing any evidence to support your statistics.

Thanks.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Frank said:

She's quite pretty really. Nice girl. 

That probably says more about you than her but having said that I wouldn't climb over her to get to you.Have you ever fucked a horse?

47 minutes ago, Neil said:

I was fucked by one once,Aintree 1973.Crisp was it's name,£10 on the nose and the spaccy cunt got autism in the final furlong.I hope they rendered the long faced cunt down for glue

@Degenerategambler delivered this joke recently with far more panache than your hideous chipolata fingers could ever manage. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm impressed that you managed to utilise the search function at 1 in the morning whilst clearly upset and heavily inebriated.

As for my intro nom, they were different days, Ollybore. Jazz was the big thing around here,  only a fool wouldn't have wanted to get him onside whilst he was in his prime, the cunt was simply magnificent. 

When you have calmed down please attend to my original request, as I'm just not seeing any evidence to support your statistics.

Thanks.

First of all, allow me to apologise. I had no idea that I was dealing with somebody too thick to understand how the "like" system works. I'll try and explain. 

If Person A posts a comment which Person B likes, then Person A's profile has a like added to it. Now let's imagine Person B and Person C like the same comment. Then 2 likes are added. If a 3rd person likes a particular comment then 3 likes are added. It's pretty straight forward when you think about it. You are asking me to justify the likes I've received. I didn't give myself them - other people did. Unfortunately I don't hold a focus group to find out why somebody liked a particular comment.

Since you seem mildly obsessed with me (you do remember repeatedly asking cunts what they thought about me from the anonymous safety of the Open Corner last year, don't you?) the best advice I can offer you is to go through my entire posting history; find out who liked what, then pm them all individually and ask them for their reasons. Other than that......I can't help you.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, nocti said:

Get a fucking room you pathetic cunts. Preferably a morgue.

And so it starts again. The reach round circle is once more complete.

14 hours ago, Neil said:

How is this cunt British?...Australian at best but most likely Hungarian but definitely not fucking British

She's in the fucking semis now, she's getting more British by the minute. They'll make her a fucking Dame if she wins.

I never thought I'd say it, but come on Venus, slaughter the cunt.

Guest Ollyboro
22 minutes ago, nocti said:

Get a fucking room you pathetic cunts. Preferably a morgue.

You're quite right. I usually stay out of the potty throwing but I've got a strained hamstring and I'm fucking fuming.

Guest Bill Stickers
38 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

First of all, allow me to apologise. I had no idea that I was dealing with somebody too thick to understand how the "like" system works. I'll try and explain. 

If Person A posts a comment which Person B likes, then Person A's profile has a like added to it. Now let's imagine Person B and Person C like the same comment. Then 2 likes are added. If a 3rd person likes a particular comment then 3 likes are added. It's pretty straight forward when you think about it. You are asking me to justify the likes I've received. I didn't give myself them - other people did. Unfortunately I don't hold a focus group to find out why somebody liked a particular comment.

Since you seem mildly obsessed with me (you do remember repeatedly asking cunts what they thought about me from the anonymous safety of the Open Corner last year, don't you?) the best advice I can offer you is to go through my entire posting history; find out who liked what, then pm them all individually and ask them for their reasons. Other than that......I can't help you.

Can you explain the first bit again? People keep giving me likes but I keep running out. I think you're close to understanding the system but not quite there.

Guest Ollyboro
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Can you explain the first bit again? People keep giving me likes but I keep running out. I think you're close to understanding the system but not quite there.

I'll give it a go.

1 cunt likes a comment = 1 like

2 cunts like a comment = 2 likes

3 cunts like a comment = 3 likes

5 cunts like a comment = 5 likes (not sure about 4 cunts liking a comment).

Or, as is more likely:

3 cunts like a comment = 5 likes. 2 genuine likes and 3 from the like receiver's sock puppet accounts.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I'll give it a go.

1 cunt likes a comment = 1 like

2 cunts like a comment = 2 likes

3 cunts like a comment = 3 likes

5 cunts like a comment = 5 likes (not sure about 4 cunts liking a comment).

Doesn't sound right to me. 

41 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She's in the fucking semis now, she's getting more British by the minute. They'll make her a fucking Dame if she wins.

I never thought I'd say it, but come on Venus, slaughter the cunt.

Following Andy Murrays' dire, excuse laden preamble to a hip replacement op' yesterday, I assume that, as is the way of these things, the media will cease to describe him as a British hero and he shall once again become a Scottish cunt.

Guest Mingeeta
10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

And that Ladies and Gents, is scientific proof that not all autistic people with downs can count.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

I appreciate the effort you've put into this rant, Olly, but there was seriously no need. My question has been answered by looking at who 'liked' this utter drivel. Keep playing to the lowest common denominator and your meteoric rise will continue.

19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've been looking through olly's history and his like/post ratio simply doesn't equate. I do recall him complaining to admin when the system crashed shortly after they abolished the leaderboard last year. Several members like count was set to zero and poor Proper had to guesstimate the numbers. 

• Like 1