CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reinstate national service cunts

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Gong Farmer
7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Stupid cunts who think reinstating compulsory national service will fix all the countries problems are some of the biggest cunts going.

These problems include (but are not limited to):

- "political correctness gone mad"

- students studying art degrees

- "wet lefties"

- compensation culture

- unemployment 

- immigration

- gay people on TV

- modern pop music 

These people are cunts because unless you were 17 years old in 1960, you've never done the service yourself. Quite remarkable that people can have so little self awareness that they lambast others as flawed for not doing it. 

Most of these cunts are fat, northern, over-compensating, menial, irrelevant cunts. The types who can't last 5 minutes on a children's assault course on their visitation day with their disgusting sprog.

The other variant is the posh, rugby loving Boris Johnston type who fetishes the military, but interestingly opted for a desk job in an air conned office in a city investment firm instead. 

You don't ever, ever hear them suggest they should have to go through the training too despite being middle aged.

They probably think they've watched enough military documentaries in the deep end of the freeview channel list that they  qualify as honourary ex-servicemen.

Fuck off manky. 

What would the military want with that load of crap? I suppose they could use them for live object target practice with the female counterparts being used as officer's ground sheets.... for the use of.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

People employed in telemarketing should be made to lick Furnish shit off Eltons column.

If it's a woman cold calling I like to moan and groan in a sexual way and say 'baby' a few times. Frau Rat thinks there's something going on.

8 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

All good points, but you rather miss my fundamental objection.

It's quite easy for one to sit around, a 16 stone uneducated blob, swilling beer on your IKEA sofa in front of your Argos telly, demanding youngsters do military service/policing/volunteering, despite never having never done anything of the sort yourself. 

It's entirely up to you whether you choose to believe the things I say here or not and I'm fully aware the original point to this nom; you frothing at the ring piece when old people express an albeit cliched opinion you disagree with.

I was merely trying to add some milage to this shite which died on its arse a nano second after you posted it. I suspect a spot of national service of the type I suggested would be wasted on a turd like you. Imagine some poor cunt having a heart attack and you administering the kiss of life, the combo of your breath smelling of franks spunk and punkapes shit and your finger being rammed up their shitter would finish them off.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's entirely up to you whether you choose to believe the things I say here or not and I'm fully aware the original point to this nom; you frothing at the ring piece when old people express an albeit cliched opinion you disagree with.

I was merely trying to add some milage to this shite which died on its arse a nano second after you posted it. I suspect a spot of national service of the type I suggested would be wasted on a turd like you. Imagine some poor cunt having a heart attack and you administering the kiss of life, the combo of your breath smelling of franks spunk and punkapes shit and your finger being rammed up their shitter would finish them off.

Your romantic fiction is unsurpassed Stubby. Speaking of Punkers, he's just resurfaced and likely earned himself another period of incarceration. I think the cunt's institutionalised.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your romantic fiction is unsurpassed Stubby. Speaking of Punkers, he's just resurfaced and likely earned himself another period of incarceration. I think the cunt's institutionalised.

The trail of anal seepage from punkers spunk filled arse is impossible to miss as is his  AIDS and Herpes repeat bollocks. Give the cunt the boot

Guest Manky

I don't think universal National Service is a good idea. Used selectively it could work. I would send Decipus and Shitters to some shithole full of Beri-Beri, Typhoid, Malaria, Dysentery, Aids and Cholera. Surrounded by savage man-eating natives who hate the pale faces in the steel canoe etc etc. If Luton is shut, Slough would do.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Found the fat cunt with a shit sofa and freeview. 

8 hours ago, ratcum said:

I saw a "double foot muff" for sale the other day CB. There's plenty for all of us chummer.

I decided against using the Redtube image my first search threw up. Not for fear of a ban, but because of the risk of injury from poorly cut toenails if anyone was foolish enough to try to emulate it at home.

• Like 1