CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reinstate national service cunts

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Stupid cunts who think reinstating compulsory national service will fix all the countries problems are some of the biggest cunts going.

These problems include (but are not limited to):

- "political correctness gone mad"

- students studying art degrees

- "wet lefties"

- compensation culture

- unemployment 

- immigration

- gay people on TV

- modern pop music 

These people are cunts because unless you were 17 years old in 1960, you've never done the service yourself. Quite remarkable that people can have so little self awareness that they lambast others as flawed for not doing it. 

Most of these cunts are fat, northern, over-compensating, menial, irrelevant cunts. The types who can't last 5 minutes on a children's assault course on their visitation day with their disgusting sprog.

The other variant is the posh, rugby loving Boris Johnston type who fetishes the military, but interestingly opted for a desk job in an air conned office in a city investment firm instead. 

You don't ever, ever hear them suggest they should have to go through the training too despite being middle aged.

They probably think they've watched enough military documentaries in the deep end of the freeview channel list that they  qualify as honourary ex-servicemen.

Fuck off manky. 

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think I'm falling in love with you, Bill. 

You'd probably be a conscientious objector you liberal cucktard. 

Guest Bill Stickers
25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What we need is a good war. It never did us any harm.

We should also go back to rationing so that everyone lives off Grade F spam meat and develops rickets. Nothing like that war time spirit. 

9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

We should also go back to rationing so that everyone lives off Grade F spam meat and develops rickets. Nothing like that war time spirit. 

Pssst, wanna buy some nylons?

Image11_WEB.jpg

These are the sort of people who are also staunch supporters of thrashing small children to within an inch of their lives yet advocate hanging people for not standing up when the national anthem is played. The type of cunt who bemoans decimalisation, despite generally being too fucking thick to ever manage a monetary system that includes fractional denominations. 

Could you imagine if we ever reverted to pre-decimilisation? You'd have Manky thumbling through the pockets of his sack cloth trousers in a state of confusion, flinging six pences around the corner shop like an enraged fucking Bonobo chimp. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

These are the sort of people who are also staunch supporters of thrashing small children to within an inch of their lives yet advocate hanging people for not standing up when the national anthem is played. The type of cunt who bemoans decimalisation, despite generally being too fucking thick to ever manage a monetary system that includes fractional denominations. 

Could you imagine if we ever reverted to pre-decimilisation? You'd have Manky thumbling through the pockets of his sack cloth trousers in a state of confusion, flinging six pences around the corner shop like an enraged fucking Bonobo chimp. 

I always stand up when the national anthem is played........and turn my back. No apologies.

53 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Stupid cunts who think reinstating compulsory national service will fix all the countries problems are some of the biggest cunts going.

These problems include (but are not limited to):

- "political correctness gone mad"

- students studying art degrees

- "wet lefties"

- compensation culture

- unemployment 

- immigration

- gay people on TV

- modern pop music 

These people are cunts because unless you were 17 years old in 1960, you've never done the service yourself. Quite remarkable that people can have so little self awareness that they lambast others as flawed for not doing it. 

Most of these cunts are fat, northern, over-compensating, menial, irrelevant cunts. The types who can't last 5 minutes on a children's assault course on their visitation day with their disgusting sprog.

The other variant is the posh, rugby loving Boris Johnston type who fetishes the military, but interestingly opted for a desk job in an air conned office in a city investment firm instead. 

You don't ever, ever hear them suggest they should have to go through the training too despite being middle aged.

They probably think they've watched enough military documentaries in the deep end of the freeview channel list that they  qualify as honourary ex-servicemen.

Fuck off manky. 

I was actually thinking about this the other day young willy. National military service wouldn't work on many levels, firstly we don't need it with the size of our forces and secondly all military personnel are there through choice, the same choice I made as a young nod. The professional troops we have wouldn't fancy going into battle alongside some worthless little toe rag forced to do it. I'd have bayonetted the cunts or at the very least given a left hook on the tail gate of the chinook rather than a waster have my back.

Perhaps all school leaves after A level or equivalent stage should do some kind of community work for 6/12 months at minimum wage, such as paramedic training, teaching, policing or environmental restoration? 

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I was actually thinking about this the other day young willy. National military service wouldn't work on many levels, firstly we don't need it with the size of our forces and secondly all military personnel are there through choice, the same choice I made as a young nod. The professional troops we have wouldn't fancy going into battle alongside some worthless little toe rag forced to do it. I'd have bayonetted the cunts or at the very least given a left hook on the tail gate of the chinook rather than a waster have my back.

Perhaps all school leaves after A level or equivalent stage should do some kind of community work for 6/12 months at minimum wage, such as paramedic training, teaching, policing or environmental restoration? 

All good points, but you rather miss my fundamental objection.

It's quite easy for one to sit around, a 16 stone uneducated blob, swilling beer on your IKEA sofa in front of your Argos telly, demanding youngsters do military service/policing/volunteering, despite never having never done anything of the sort yourself. 

Guest Mingeeta
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

All good points, but you rather miss my fundamental objection.

It's quite easy for one to sit around, a 16 stone uneducated blob, swilling beer on your IKEA sofa in front of your Argos telly, demanding youngsters do military service/policing/volunteering, despite never having never done anything of the sort yourself. 

There was actually a guy in our street when I was younger always kicking off at us playing games outside his house. His favourite saying was shouting for us to get in the fucking army it would sort us out. It was only after the twat died we found out he was summonsed to do national service and the cunt hid away until they caught him 6 months later. I think he got jailed not sure.

14 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

There was actually a guy in our street when I was younger always kicking off at us playing games outside his house. His favourite saying was shouting for us to get in the fucking army it would sort us out. It was only after the twat died we found out he was summonsed to do national service and the cunt hid away until they caught him 6 months later. I think he got jailed not sure.

Not sure? Hmmm. 

Idiot. 

Guest Mingeeta
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not sure? Hmmm. 

Idiot. 

His family moved. We were only told a lot later. Now crawl back under a rock you spasticated parasite.

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Manky never went to jail. He was forcefully recruited into the 18th Lancashire Potato Peeling Reservists Regiment, stationed in Oldham, as is well documented. 

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sounds slightly fabricated to me. What year was this?

Frank, this is the kind of heavy hitting nom you could only dream of creating these days.

Please don't derail it with your aggressive questioning of little Mingy (although there's no doubt in my mind, or indeed anyone else's including his, that he's full of shit).

Guest Mingeeta
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Frank, this is the kind of heavy hitting nom you could only dream of creating these days.

Please don't derail it with your aggressive questioning of little Mingy (although there's no doubt in my mind, or indeed anyone else's including his, that he's full of shit).

If I were little i'd no doubt still dwarf you. As for being fabricated, you go by what you find out and told at the time. When you finally both manage to get out of the foetus stage and actually grow a bit you may start understanding a bit more.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I was politely asking for clarification, nothing more. If little Ming was outside playing games in 1974, he must be at least in his late 40's early 50's. I thought I was dealing with a minor. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

If I were little i'd no doubt still dwarf you. As for being fabricated, you go by what you find out and told at the time. When you finally both manage to get out of the foetus stage and actually grow a bit you may start understanding a bit more.

Rattled. 

Guest Mingeeta
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Rattled. 

The only one getting rattled it seems is you up the shitbox by the self proclaimed saviour of CC.

If the trolls are hungry I have plenty of food.