CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christian Sex Offenders

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You ignorant, working class, ill mannered, grotesque, tasteless, boring wanker.

lol.

Common unemployable oik.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why would an adult have a child's hobby ?

Back on track. What are children abused by? Adults, who treat it as their hobby, especially those hiding behind institutions like the Vatican,

I say burn Catholics for they practise witchery, the Pope is the antichrist and you are pondscum.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:04 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

Time this religion from the dark ages was banned and all the bible bashers were sent to the holy land.

Muslim sex offenders are the worst, mind you, they learnt how to offend from the Christians. Probably.

21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why would an adult have a child's hobby ?

More worryingly, why would an "adult" spend so much of his life on a strange little Internet forum, pretending to be something he's clearly isn't, whilst playing out his twisted homosexual fantasies? Fucking beats me.

Fuck off.

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can see him now, in his garden shed, frothing at the mouth. His i pad covered in blobs of solvent glue and bits of Airfix, all stuck to his typing finger..........lol

Been to that RC flying club you mentioned in a PM to me a while back?

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Been to that RC flying club you mentioned in a PM to me a while back?

I bet you really, really wish now that you'd never mentioned this hobby. It could not have gone any worse if you'd confessed to masturbating cats.

Guest 'eavensabove
30 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can see him now, in his garden shed, frothing at the mouth. His i pad covered in blobs of solvent glue and bits of Airfix, all stuck to his typing finger..........lol

Well, almost. Ape the Geek is currently putting the final touches to his latest Robot Wars entry, as is evident.

nintchdbpict000246525650.jpg?w=960

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

More worryingly, why would an "adult" spend so much of his life on a strange little Internet forum, pretending to be something he's clearly isn't, whilst playing out his twisted homosexual fantasies? Fucking beats me.

Fuck off.

Why, he learnt that from You. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I bet you really, really wish now that you'd never mentioned this hobby. It could not have gone any worse if you'd confessed to masturbating cats.

Wanking walruses is a bit more dangerous.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not in the slightest. It's only the thickies on here that have no understanding of the level of engineering and pilot skill that goes into flying. I suppose I could take up imaginary golf or flood filling CC with mindless drivel, but no, I'll stick to my "toy" helicopters.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Not in the slightest. It's only the thickies on here that have no understanding of the level of engineering and pilot skill that goes into flying. I suppose I could take up imaginary golf or flood filling CC with mindless drivel, but no, I'll stick to my "toy" helicopters.

The expense is also prohibitive to it being a children's hobby, unless mater and pater have a large house with a moat round it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fellating flying foxes carries the risk of rabies.

Grabbing gorillas gonads has its drawbacks, so does an elephants foreskin. RIP Mike D

Guest Snatch
23 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Muslim sex offenders are the worst, mind you, they learnt how to offend from the Christians. Probably.

Muslim Sex offenders are the worst? Worse than non Muslim sex offenders?

Explain your reasoning behind that. 

Guest Dr. Quim
17 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm sure it's very challenging for you to keep your little toy up in the air.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

I'm sure it's very challenging for you to keep your little toy up in the air.

Yes, I'm afraid that he uses both hands on his chopper. 

Guest Dr. Quim
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I imagine you find simple tasks like remembering to breathe a challenge.

If only that were the case. I Imagine a bit of brain damage would make listening to a fully grown adult brag about his expensive toys in a desperate attempt to justify them to the masses at least vaguely more interesting.