CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The School Summer Holidays

Decimus

11 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Yes .. its sprung and the bait is some Blue Stilton.

As a teenager I did my school work experience in an old fashioned iron monger/hardware store. They had trays of little and big nipper traps out on display, some people used to set them and place them back in the tray. I quickly learned to jab them with a length of dowel rod before picking them up when a customer asked for one.

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As a teenager I did my school work experience in an old fashioned iron monger/hardware store. They had trays of little and big nipper traps out on display, some people used to set them and place them back in the tray. I quickly learned to jab them with a length of dowel rod before picking them up when a customer asked for one.

No fooling you Authoritah! Burgess, Philby and McLean would have been sniffed out in no time if you'd been running MI5.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

And as we all know Geldof is one big mighty cunt.

I thought that he was fairly small, about the size of a midge off the Bogside but much more irritating.

Guest nobgobbler
15 hours ago, Neil said:

Decs,have you been out in Norwich again?.....For fucks sake man you really do need some new trainers

Ha ha, that's a Frank-PubSinger Hybrid.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I thought that he was fairly small, about the size of a midge off the Bogside but much more irritating.

He is indeed only 1ft 6" but his cuntishness makes him one giant of a cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

He is indeed only 1ft 6" but his cuntishness makes him one giant of a cunt.

So who was the 9" tall cunt I saw .. James May?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Ratty's granddad sent these poor cunts to milk the cows back in 1942

http://news.sky.com/story/bodies-of-couple-missing-for-75-years-found-in-swiss-glacier-10952978

There's probably a nomination in here somewhere... "getting frozen to death only to have the horrible general public and global media gawp at you corpse"

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Superb nom'. It seems that today's society exists solely for the entertainment and indulgence of the little cunts. 90% are spoilt to the point where, if they don't get 3 grand spent on them at Christmas it's tantamount to abuse, if someone buys them a book they will sneer at it. The fat tattooed chavs you mention, breed at a phenomenal rate in order to accrue as many as possible, which not only gives them barrow loads of government cash, but also prevents the job centres from making the vile slags work. The little bastards are usually bereft of discipline or respect for others, any member of the public who attempts to scold or complain about them will likely be labelled a nonce and will end up with the cider fuelled step-fathers and half a dozen tracksuited diamond geezers turning up on their doorstep and kicking fuck out of them, teachers cannot discipline them at school without accusations of abusive behaviour leading to dismissal and probably a kicking from the above. And especially during the holidays, the cunts run riot and do as they please, with their parents oblivious to their activities. All chavs and their cunt offspring should be rounded up, slaughtered and turned into dog food which can be donated to animal charities.

Rather harsh on innocent animals. What's wrong with a simple sulphuric acid dipping?

29 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Rather harsh on innocent animals. What's wrong with a simple sulphuric acid dipping?

As I said earlier, once we eradicate the chavs, there's going to be a lot of hungry, homeless Staffs and Pitbulls. They've got to eat something while they wait to be rehomed. We could follow the trend of dog food being called 'Pal' or 'Chum', and name it 'Bruv'.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As I said earlier, once we eradicate the chavs, there's going to be a lot of hungry, homeless Staffs and Pitbulls. They've got to eat something while they wait to be rehomed. We could follow the trend of dog food being called 'Pal' or 'Chum', and name it 'Bruv'.

The drugs and shit these chav cunts put into their bodies, the poor fucking dogs would drop dead.  Better to hire some rejects from a KFC slaughterhouse to nick some local farmers chickens (or geese) and make something fresh for them.  

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm racking my brains trying to think of an insult with the word 'iron' in it. But I can't. 

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The drugs and shit these chav cunts put into their bodies, the poor fucking dogs would drop dead.  Better to hire some rejects from a KFC slaughterhouse to nick some local farmers chickens (or geese) and make something fresh for them.  

I think 7 days of organic food and no fags, relentless or dirty wanger should cleanse the chav masses and make their bodies fit for consumption. I'd go a step further and say eat a chav for Britain. It could become the latest new thing for trendy types in lun-don if served with quiona seed ciabatta, grated celeriac salad and craft beer, whatever the fuck that weasel piss is. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Looks like the aftermath of my last BBQ 

I expect that by 1962 they would have realised that they were not going home.