CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Only God will ever know

Stubby Pecker

Jehovah's Witness's down under have been subjected to 2500 complaints of child abuse and there were/are over a 1000 perpetrators in their god club but they didn't report a single one to the cops on 40 years. The reason why is they're sticking to a 2nd century bible rule that requires 2 witnesses to report a wrongdoing. How convenient. 

Next time these deluded wankers get you out of bed on a Sunday morning, before you tell them to piss off, ask them about the behaviour of their Aussie brothers. 

Chuck em in some croc invested swamp or allow the remaining abos to use them for spear practice followed buy eating them as bush tucker payback. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, r-soles said:

1. They're Jehovah's Witness's

2. They're Aussies

What did you expect?

Either, or, they're cunts !

(Neighours ain't been the same since it moved to Channel 5, apart from still being full of cunts)

That's why neigbours become good friends.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, deebom said:

It's alway nice to get a cheap TV...

Too much tv is the world is now overrun with cretinous little urchins like Punkape.  

Guest deebom
On 7/31/2017 at 9:08 PM, Punkape said:

That would be normal on your drug infested council estate.......

Heh, I don't live on an estate these days, but I guarantee that my house in this here London is worth far far more than whatever it is you live in up Cheshire way.

I bet you put ferrets down your trousers at parties.

22 minutes ago, deebom said:

Heh, I don't live on an estate these days, but I guarantee that my house in this here London is worth far far more than whatever it is you live in up Cheshire way.

I bet you put ferrets down your trousers at parties.

It's a pity you weren't a tenant on the top floors of the Grenfell flats and zonked out when the fire started............. You would have been nicely cremated with the numerous other drug dependent cunts who infested the building.

lol.

Fuck off (from Cheshire)

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

It's a pity you weren't a tenant on the top floors of the Grenfell flats and zonked out when the fire started............. You would have been nicely cremated with the numerous other drug dependent cunts who infested the building.

lol.

Fuck off (from Cheshire)

Punk who was that nosey cunt sticking his oar in this morning? We are all quite concerned.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm playing tomorrow too.

You wouldn't get into the clubs I'm a member of because you're a peasant.You may be allowed onto the grounds in a menial capacity to mend, clean or repair or to caddie (training required).

lol.

Pleb.

A mindless cretin reeling off the same old golf club bollocks. 

5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I gave up golf . Too many common people trying to talk business and "network"  when they should be trying to improve their awful game.. I've taken up "bridge".

Please stay on topic spotto. Granted golf involves 19th hole man on man action, but the original premise of this brilliant nomination is religious child fucking, it being accepted as normal and being above the law. What's your take on religions being essentially clubs for abuse with particular reference to Methodists? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/4/2017 at 4:04 PM, Punkape said:

I've no idea I was playing golf this morning.

Did you use your wood to get in the hole?

sausage smoker. 

Fuck off