CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

There are times when I doubt you are able to walk and talk at the same time without injuring yourself :rolleyes:...

I chose not to wind my neck in, however I append what I feel should be done to your own neck as sung in this delightful cover version of a Fleet Foxes song (a previous seasonal offering of mine). It quite disturbing seeing schoolgirls singing some very dark lyrics. The lyrics are repetitive, quite apt considering the nature of previous posts...

I put up a post a few weeks ago saying you are full of shit and have a made up life. Something like that. Anyway, since then you've increased you pathetic attempts at insulting me so I can only assume that I have hit a nail on the head and truth obviously hurts you.

Please feel free to troll youtube looking for another shit video to post.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While your imperious demeanour comes as little surprise, what is more surprising is your sweeping generalisation of an argument I put forward some while ago, during a debate with you. And, while my hangover is preventing me from again getting involved (today at least), I recall merely saying much of Nazi Germany's wealth was essentially mortgaged to US-run (and Jewish-owned) banks and companies that profited from their involvement with Nazi Germany – an irony when you consider the same people also financed the US' war effort. I also pointed out Germany needed to continually invade other countries to sustain its debt spending, hence its need for a war machine.

I think you'll agree I've shown you a good deal of respect since our previous spats, chiefly on another site as well as here. It's a real shame you've responded to my frivolous jibe in a riled manner, because it wasn't intended as such. As I've said before: if you can't take it, don't dish it out. As an otherwise excellent moderator who continually places herself on a pedestal, you of all people ought to know this.

What's also a shame is you take little snipes at me while responding to Snatch. If you wish to engage with me, do it directly. I hitherto thought I had your many traits sussed – though cowardice was not one of them.

You put things better than me but then I'm just a knuckle dragger apparently. It's also easier to just say cunt.

35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It quite disturbing seeing schoolgirls singing some very dark lyrics.

For a moment I thought that the logo in the corner said PIE, the Paedophile Information Exchange, but on closer inspection some of those girls are probably 16.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

For a moment I thought that the logo in the corner said PIE, the Paedophile Information Exchange, but on closer inspection some of those girls are probably 16.

More like 12 to 14. For a school chorus they are absolutely superb, a standard on par with an experienced adult choral group. This vid had 74K views which is very high for a school group. I think this is from Denmark and they may have become a national talking point after appearing on TV. Even so the view figs are high...

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

While your imperious demeanour comes as little surprise, what is more surprising is your sweeping generalisation of an argument I put forward some while ago, during a debate with you. And, while my hangover is preventing me from again getting involved (today at least), I recall merely saying much of Nazi Germany's wealth was essentially mortgaged to US-run (and Jewish-owned) banks and companies that profited from their involvement with Nazi Germany – an irony when you consider the same people also financed the US' war effort. I also pointed out Germany needed to continually invade other countries to sustain its debt spending, hence its need for a war machine.

I think you'll agree I've shown you a good deal of respect since our previous spats, chiefly on another site as well as here. It's a real shame you've responded to my frivolous jibe in a riled manner, because it wasn't intended as such. As I've said before: if you can't take it, don't dish it out. As an otherwise excellent moderator who continually places herself on a pedestal, you of all people ought to know this.

What's also a shame is you take little snipes at me while responding to Snatch. If you wish to engage with me, do it directly. I hitherto thought I had your many traits sussed – though cowardice was not one of them.

Gosh, "Imperious demeanour", "riled manner" and "cowardice". I don't think I've spoken to you in a disrespectful manner, yet here you are. However enough of that, let's stick to facts.

If you recall, the debate kicked off when I gently pulled you up for the schoolboy error of referring the Rockerfeller family as a "Jewish Banking Dynasty". We then transferred to another thread where, should you choose to read the discourse, you will not be able to hide behind the accusation of "sweeping generalisation".

Now as for your last two paras, I would say that whilst I have many faults, cowardice is not one of them. In fact you were given the opportunity to clarify but remained silent. There the matter would have rested except that Snatch, sensing easy pickings, blundered in. Finally, contrary to your telling-off about not "not taking it/don't dish it out" I would say I've taken far worse, sarcasm included, but I will call people out if the sarcasm is based on a falsehood. :)

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh, "Imperious demeanour", "riled manner" and "cowardice". I don't think I've spoken to you in a disrespectful manner, yet here you are. However enough of that, let's stick to facts.

If you recall, the debate kicked off when I gently pulled you up for the schoolboy error of referring the Rockerfeller family as a "Jewish Banking Dynasty". We then transferred to another thread where, should you choose to read the discourse, you will not be able to hide behind the accusation of "sweeping generalisation".

Now as for your last two paras, I would say that whilst I have many faults, cowardice is not one of them. In fact you were given the opportunity to clarify but remained silent. There the matter would have rested except that Snatch, sensing easy pickings, blundered in. Finally, contrary to your telling-off about not "not taking it/don't dish it out" I would say I've taken far worse, sarcasm included, but I will call people out if the sarcasm is based on a falsehood. :)

The thing is Roops, if you and I went to the pub I think we'd hit it off pretty well. Once the drinks were flowing I'm quite sure we'd enjoy some serious debate, whether we agree or not. On the rare occasion you are wearing some, I'd be in your knickers faster than your conscience could prevent you from enjoying the best drunken rattling of your life. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Next you'll be saying Tay Sachs isn't predominantly a disease of jews, due to racism endemic in their community

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're right of course and I apologise Snatch. It was crass and improper of me to upload yet another music vid on the er.. CC Music Exchange thread.

Well aren't you a clever little girl. Whereas the post immediately following you didn't post a video on the er..CC Music Exchange thread.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The thing is Roops, if you and I went to the pub I think we'd hit it off pretty well. Once the drinks were flowing I'm quite sure we'd enjoy some serious debate, whether we agree or not. On the rare occasion you are wearing some, I'd be in your knickers faster than your conscience could prevent you from enjoying the best drunken rattling of your life. 

Awesome! Two lines of full on manpower (no, not ironic etc).

You have the pulling power of a seagoing tug; I can see why she's wary of you.

That said, any chance of a Christmas truce...a la WW1...bit of a ball game perhaps?

Happy Christmas!

50 minutes ago, Piston said:

Awesome! Two lines of full on manpower (no, not ironic etc).

You have the pulling power of a seagoing tug; I can see why she's wary of you.

That said, any chance of a Christmas truce...a la WW1...bit of a ball game perhaps?

Happy Christmas!

I actually think Roops is quite good, despite her describing me as "not her cup of tea", and ridiculing me by referring to me as "Eric roadhouse Cuntman". Well @Mrs Roops, who's the bigger woman now? 

15 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Well, 10 out of 10 for wishful thinking, Wolfie, but I fear your prediction would be as reliable as your knowledge of pre-war German economic history!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Snatch said:

Well aren't you a clever little girl. Whereas the post immediately following you didn't post a video on the er..CC Music Exchange thread.

So how many vids have you posted on this thread? Aside from that, for once you have me at a disadvantage for if I was to refer to you as a "clever little boy" I would be castigated for use of cruel and unnecessary sarcasm.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

So how many vids have you posted on this thread? Aside from that, for once you have me at a disadvantage for if I was to refer to you as a "clever little boy" I would be castigated for use of cruel and unnecessary sarcasm.

I'm not the one who made it a thing about posting a video on the music thread. Have you anymore pathetic boring attempts at insults or is that it until the new year?

15 hours ago, Snatch said:

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You two really just need to shag already. All of this hateful banter between you both through the last year isn't fooling anyone.