CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Triple Jumping

Ape™️

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I look after her finances. 

Just a bit confused .. I know that you collect my pension for me . but are you sure that the weekly old age pension is still £3.50?

9 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Just a bit confused .. I know that you collect my pension for me . but are you sure that the weekly old age pension is still £3.50?

Yes that's true. Aren't you lucky? You can get a tram to town, see a George Raft moving picture, have fish and chips followed by a gin and tonic in the hostelry, get another tram home and still have change from a florin!

Guest Lady Penelope
33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes that's true. Aren't you lucky? You can get a tram to town, see a George Raft moving picture, have fish and chips followed by a gin and tonic in the hostelry, get another tram home and still have change from a florin!

We never called 'em a "florin", they was always a Two Bob.

Guest Spanky
On 11/08/2017 at 9:48 PM, Ape said:

I've been watching the London athletics with great interest, and have really enjoyed the vast majority of it. However, I cannot, for the fucking life of me, understand what compels anycunt to become a triple jumper. I can only assume they were shit at the more recognised disciplines and ended up doing this spazzy nonsense by default.

Fuck off.  

All athletics is pointless. Throwing a stick. Jumping in a sandbox. Running really fast for a distance shorter than someone with an inflamed prostate can shoot piss. What a pile of cock. Even more so because they are (probably) all cheats, each with more performance enhancing drugs in their system than the Tour de France.

5 minutes ago, Spanky said:

All athletics is pointless. Throwing a stick. Jumping in a sandbox. Running really fast for a distance shorter than someone with an inflamed prostate can shoot piss. What a pile of cock. Even more so because they are (probably) all cheats, each with more performance enhancing drugs in their system than the Tour de France.

Throwing a javelin at you wouldn't be pointless......

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Not only pointless but also embarrassing for us as a nation, the majority of successful athletes Britain has are actually not from Britain, and are in fact bubble headed Somalis who look like starvin' Marvin. And the only Olympic events we excel at are gay ones like bicycles, rowing boats and sliding the big rock along the ice.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not only pointless but also embarrassing for us as a nation, the majority of successful athletes Britain has are actually not from Britain, and are in fact bubble headed Somalis who look like starvin' Marvin. And the only Olympic events we excel at are gay ones like bicycles, rowing boats and sliding the big rock along the ice.

American and Caribbean black athletes pissing on us is a timely reminder of the evils of slavery. Who would have thought when we were loading them into slavers in Zanzibar, that they'd come back and rub our pasty white noses in it?

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

American and Caribbean black athletes pissing on us is a timely reminder of the evils of slavery. Who would have thought when we were loading them into slavers in Zanzibar, that they'd come back and rub our pasty white noses in it?

Think what roisterous larks and rollicking japery would ensue if some yank archivist was having a look at the original emancipation proclamation, and discovered that Lincoln had forgotten to sign it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Think what roisterous larks and rollicking japery would ensue if some yank archivist was having a look at the original emancipation proclamation, and discovered that Lincoln had forgotten to sign it. 

fuck me Authoritah. Add to that the fact that we (the British) didn't sign off on their independence and you indeed have licentious revelry and debauchery. North Korea would be doing us a favour

50 minutes ago, ratcum said:

fuck me Authoritah. Add to that the fact that we (the British) didn't sign off on their independence and you indeed have licentious revelry and debauchery. North Korea would be doing us a favour

An invasion of the new world certainly seems in order. I have a shed full of weapons and this time we would have the element of surprise as Paul Revere is fucking dead and unable to start shouting his traitorous mouth off. First stop, Rushmore, Roadkill can paint comedy moustaches and spectacles on that fucker.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An invasion of the new world certainly seems in order. I have a shed full of weapons and this time we would have the element of surprise as Paul Revere is fucking dead and unable to start shouting his traitorous mouth off. First stop, Rushmore, Roadkill can paint comedy moustaches and spectacles on that fucker.

I like the idea in principle, but that really wouldn't  make a difference to Roosevelt.

• Like 1

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:06 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

or simply restore it to its former glory

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Don't you worry Pen. I'll put the kettle on and make you a nice cuppa. I'll pop out and get some milk. I'll take some money out of the tin. £90 should do it. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't you worry Pen. I'll put the kettle on and make you a nice cuppa. I'll pop out and get some milk. I'll take some money out of the tin. £90 should do it. 

She remembers when all this round 'ere was just fields. And you could leave your front door open without fear of some hooligan sneaking up your back passage.

Guest nobgobbler
15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nurse! Why are all Mum's fingers broken? ... Because she wouldn't let go of her pension book.

Guest Spanky
On 13/08/2017 at 11:50 AM, Punkape said:

Throwing a javelin at you wouldn't be pointless......

lol.

Fuck off.

It would because a javelin would be easily avoided. What do you make of golf being included at the Olympics? I bet your council run low end clubs (the only ones you have been able to gain access to) have seen a massive influx of Sports Direct kitted chavs, tearing the fairway up whilst rolling cigarettes, spitting and necking cans of Stella Artois.

Lol. Cunt.

P.S. How are the dogs, Ricky?

Guest Spanky
23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

King Rat. Without equal on the corner. Every cunt who's ever claimed to be the best here, aren't even fit to nibble on your Neosorexa.

Stop fishing for likes you sycophant. Ratty will never give you one. Minge might because he is a massive bender.

Edited by Spanky
I referred to the wrong person. Sorry.

28 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Stop fishing for likes you sycophant. Ratty will never give you one. Minge might because he is a massive bender.

I know I'll never get likes off Ratty. And the cunt who's been following 'the clique' around is hardly in a position to be throwing the word sycophant about.

• Like 1