CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Triple Jumping

Ape™️

I've been watching the London athletics with great interest, and have really enjoyed the vast majority of it. However, I cannot, for the fucking life of me, understand what compels anycunt to become a triple jumper. I can only assume they were shit at the more recognised disciplines and ended up doing this spazzy nonsense by default.

Fuck off.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape said:

I've been watching the London athletics with great interest, and have really enjoyed the vast majority of it. However, I cannot, for the fucking life of me, understand what compels anycunt to become a triple jumper. I can only assume they were shit at the more recognised disciplines and ended up doing this spazzy nonsense by default.

Fuck off.  

It might get more support if they renamed it 'Badly Shot Dog'

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.  

Was he pole vaulter?

Good luck to any cunt that watches athletics and reckons it`s all legit, i`ve lost count of how many cunts have been caught cheating or miss unannounced testing, National Treasures included. This retro awarding of medals malarkey shows promise though. I`m looking forward to officials on my doorstep telling me it should have been me that fucked Sandra and Alison back in `96 as technically it was me that got them drunk and bought the Chinese and not my fucking cousin.  

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that was an example of gibberish.

10 hours ago, scotty said:

Lady P has been even more fluent than usual in Gibberish today. It's probably either the full moon, sherry intake or her monthly. 

."Are you a Pole Vaulter.. Yes I am a Pole but how did you know my name was Walter" you thick fucks

23 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Was he pole vaulter?

11 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

."Are you a Pole Vaulter.. Yes I am a Pole but how did you know my name was Walter" you thick fucks

Senility is a sad thing to behold. Poor old Pen, she doesn't even know we're here.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, scotty said:

Senility is a sad thing to behold. Poor old Pen, she doesn't even know we're here.

Where am I, who are you .. I've got no money.