CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jack De Manio

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

A Bentley-driving habitué of Chelsea and the clubs of St James, complete with a rich gin and tonic voice. With a golf-club bore attitude to anything foreign.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure why this was nominated. From what I see, he was a bit too relaxed which bordered on irreverence for BBC news presenting. Worth noting that before he was court martialled out of the British Army he won the Military Cross and bar.

TBH perhaps I should have cunted William Hardcastle and the other cunts who appeared during the 1970s. de Manio and his ilk were right for the early morning news programmes in that at least you went to work relaxed rather than annoyed because of Hardcastle's and later McGreggor's hard hitting reporting. Thankfully by the time the later hard-nosed reporters appeared I have moved to a shift pattern where I no longer listened to Radio 4 at that time of the morning.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

TBH perhaps I should have cunted William Hardcastle and the other cunts who appeared during the 1970s. de Manio and his ilk were right for the early morning news programmes in that at least you went to work relaxed rather than annoyed because of Hardcastle's and later McGreggor's hard hitting reporting. Thankfully by the time the later hard-nosed reporters appeared I have moved to a shift pattern where I no longer listened to Radio 4 at that time of the morning.

TBH, perhaps you should kill yourself.  

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure why this was nominated. From what I see, he was a bit too relaxed which bordered on irreverence for BBC news presenting. Worth noting that before he was court martialled out of the British Army he won the Military Cross and bar.

Simon and Garfunkel mention him on one of their songs: "Where have you gone Jack De Manio our nation casts it's lonely eyes to you". 

I'll fetch me tambourine 

Guest Ollyboro
19 hours ago, Punkape said:

I've played golf with Sandy Gall.On the same day when we got back to the Clubhouse standing at the bar were Christopher Lee and Harry Carpenter.

In his 1992 autobiography Know What I've Seen Harry, Carpenter only mentions golf once. He'd taken his grandkids to South Park Pitch and Putt, Macclesfield in Cheshire, and was alarmed to see a seedy little poof looking under the toilet door; masturbating furiously. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
47 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

In his 1992 autobiography Know What I've Seen Harry, Carpenter only mentions golf once. He'd taken his grandkids to South Park Pitch and Putt, Macclesfield in Cheshire, and was alarmed to see a seedy little poof looking under the toilet door; masturbating furiously. 

Olly, your colourful mastery of our language is a credit to the English speaking world. 

Guest Lady Penelope
23 hours ago, Punkape said:

I've played golf with Sandy Gall.On the same day when we got back to the Clubhouse standing at the bar were Christopher Lee and Harry Carpenter.

So you've Sandy Balls?