CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adults with scooters.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
5 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

That's no way to speak to a fucking lady.

Really? Not even if she's sporting a strap on and is  "Top" for the night?

Guest nobgobbler
11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Go gobby finish this jumped up little fucker. 

Just can't get proper newbies these days Stubbs. They waltz in here with their acne and pot noodle, gobbing off and expect us to believe they're not Frank. And always when he's in klink. 

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

I think these cunts suffer from the same dysfunction as the stupid cunts that buy modern retro shit thinking it's cool and right on. Thing is, as long as they keep getting money for doing fuck all that's even remotely useful the disease will continue to propagate, I think the following sketch by Messrs. Enfield & co. illustrates the problem perfectly:

The cunt must have been at least 6' 9" tall,  he was very thin and his face looked just like a pixie.

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No dear, Citroen 2CVs are 'upholstered deck chairs'

I was once the embarrassed owner of one of these fuckers. It was a gift from Mr Gobbler shortly after we first met, he said he thought it would be fun. At that moment I knew he had a lot to learn about women, and if he wanted to hold on to a top bird like me he would have to do better than that pile of shit death trap. My friends burst into spontaneous laughter-pissing on first sight. Realising I would never live down the humiliation of actually driving it anywhere, after 3 days I handed him the keys to the hairdryer on wheels and told the cunt to bring chocolates instead. He's still a daft cunt but at least I get a chocolate egg every Easter. 

6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I was once the embarrassed owner of one of these fuckers. It was a gift from Mr Gobbler shortly after we first met, he said he thought it would be fun. At that moment I knew he had a lot to learn about women, and if he wanted to hold on to a top bird like me he would have to do better than that pile of shit death trap. My friends burst into spontaneous laughter-pissing on first sight. Realising I would never live down the humiliation of actually driving it anywhere, after 3 days I handed him the keys to the hairdryer on wheels and told the cunt to bring chocolates instead. He's still a daft cunt but at least I get a chocolate egg every Easter. 

They remind me of an upside down perambulator.

Guest Lady Penelope

This nonsense with the 2CVs, Citroen AM I8s, Citroen Visas and DAF rubber band drive cars kicked off circa 1968 and lasted until the mid 70s .. cunts who had previously drove old Ford Prefects and Ford Anglias suddenly acquired these 2-cylinder monstrosities. The magic thing I think is that they were cheap .. very cheap and mostly were rusting away the day that they bought them. What thankfully killed some of them off was the arrival of the Ford Fiesta, Datsun Cherry,  and VW Polo and the Austin Aggro which at least all had proper 4-cylinder water-cooled engines.

7 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

This nonsense with the 2CVs, Citroen AM I8s, Citroen Visas and DAF rubber band drive cars kicked off circa 1968 and lasted until the mid 70s .. cunts who had previously drove old Ford Prefects and Ford Anglias suddenly acquired these 2-cylinder monstrosities. The magic thing I think is that they were cheap .. very cheap and mostly were rusting away the day that they bought them. What thankfully killed some of them off was the arrival of the Ford Fiesta, Datsun Cherry,  and VW Polo and the Austin Aggro which at least all had proper 4-cylinder water-cooled engines.

The Daf Variomatic rubber band system was a fucking good idea, just needed to be refined by some cunt who knew what they were doing.

Guest Snatch

Stop all this talk of cars otherwise we'll have the likes of Jazz telling us how he dropped a V8 motor in a Mini Metro and got 6000 bhp out of it at the back wheel. And all that before he was aged 12,inbetween living in India and saving the human race from burning tower blocks,all the while sucking off famous 70's pop stars and selling antique firewood to foreigners.

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Stop all this talk of cars otherwise we'll have the likes of Jazz telling us how he dropped a V8 motor in a Mini Metro and got 6000 bhp out of it at the back wheel. And all that before he was aged 12,inbetween living in India and saving the human race from burning tower blocks,all the while sucking off famous 70's pop stars and selling antique firewood to foreigners.

I don't believe that bullshit for one second. He'd never do business with foreigners.