CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Expect Everyone To Wait While They Take Pictures In Crowded Places

Ape™️

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..I'm up n about a few hours now..watching some shite about how the yanks got a good shoeing in the nam 

Panzerknacker 

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..I've always somthing to do or somewhere to be... my afternoons and evening are usually full

Panzerknacker 

What's all this starting a "sentence" with Mm.. shit? Who the fuck do you think you are? Homer Simpson?

14 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno mankers the soviets had the same problem in the ganners. .unwilling and unmotivated local military coupled with an unwilling conscripted army 

Panzerknacker 

I won't argue with that. The should have called in General Ape and his drone force.

I agree with the notion that our enthusiastic amateurs were more than a match for the boring professional Boxheads in WWII. Although some mavericks like Otto Skorzeny did add a bit of elan to Kraut jobs.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I won't argue with that. The should have called in General Ape and his drone force.

I agree with the notion that our enthusiastic amateurs were more than a match for the boring professional Boxheads in WWII. Although some mavericks like Otto Skorzeny did add a bit of elan to Kraut jobs.

Don't forget Michael Witmann, Joachim Peiper et al Manko

24 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Don't forget Michael Witmann, Joachim Peiper et al Manko

And Rommel, I suppose. I have the greatest respect for the Wehrmacht and Waffen SS for their fighting abilities. Sadly, some of them could be a touch over zealous and do some naughty things.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have the greatest respect for the Wehrmacht and Waffen SS

A typical thick as pig shit, racist little neo Nazi cunt.

Earlier you stated that Churchill was your hero, and in the same breath you laud the Nazi fighting machine.

You're no better than the thick as fuck Polish skinheads who wank over Hitler, too thick to realise that as Slavs he would have considered them untermenschen and had them all shot and buried in a mass grave.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Earlier you stated that Churchill was your hero, and in the same breath you laud the Nazi fighting machine.

You're no better than the thick as fuck Polish skinheads who wank over Hitler, too thick to realise that as Slavs he would have considered them untermenschen and had them all shot and buried in a mass grave.

Just be grateful he's incapable of doing as much as a £45 Vodafone own brand phone. If he had grownup phone capability, he could be dangerous.

58 minutes ago, Manky said:

And Rommel, I suppose. I have the greatest respect for the Wehrmacht and Waffen SS for their fighting abilities. Sadly, some of them could be a touch over zealous and do some naughty things.

you're right, leaving litter and using bad language is indefensible

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Respect and admiration are two different things. I would explain further but my wise words would pass unhindered in one ear and out the other. And, Churchill is my hero along with the men and women on the allied side. You are a shallow fucker, good bezzie fodder for Ape 

11 minutes ago, Manky said:

Respect and admiration are two different things. I would explain further but my wise words would pass unhindered in one ear and out the other. And, Churchill is my hero along with the men and women on the allied side. You are a shallow fucker, good bezzie fodder for Ape 

How can you admire something that you don't also respect? You claim to be a patriotic Englishman but by stating you admire/respect the Nazi war machine you are essentially spitting on the graves of the 480 000 civilian and British military fatalities of the second world war.

You are a traitor and a fucking disgrace.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

How can you admire something that you don't also respect? You claim to be a patriotic Englishman but by stating you admire/respect the Nazi war machine you are essentially spitting on the graves of the 480 000 civilian and British military fatalities of the second world war.

You have to admire the military successes of the Wehrmacht, especially early in the war. Granted, their enemy was completely unprepared and complacent, but their tactics, equipment and ambition overwhelmed whole countries. If hitler hadn't been such a fucked up cunt and listened to his generals they could have knocked Russia out of the war and the Cold War who have been USA vs the nazis. 

That said, I do not admire the 3rd reich in anyway and find it crazy that Russian and Eastern European thugs love this shit when their grandparents were treated as subhumans by the hun

3 hours ago, Manky said:

Otto Skorzeny, decorated commander in the Waffen SS, and 20 years later recruited as an agent by Mossad! the Israelis sending mixed signals there. I think he was also employed as a bodyguard to Eva Peron at some point.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Otto Skorzeny, decorated commander in the Waffen SS, and 20 years later recruited as an agent by Mossad! the Israelis sending mixed signals there. I think he was also employed as a bodyguard to Eva Peron at some point.

He reputedly shagged her at one point too, Eric. He was one of the hardest fuckers Hitler had at his disposal...rescued Mussolini under impossible circumstances and threatened his two post-war Mossad recruiters with instant execution before they came clean and begged him to work for them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

He reputedly shagged her at one point too, Eric. He was one of the hardest fuckers Hitler had at his disposal...rescued Mussolini under impossible circumstances and threatened his two Mossad recruiters with instant execution before they came clean and begged him to work for them.

Welcome back Rev. It's been too long. I think Mossads' eagerness to recruit him despite his CV demonstrates the ruthlessness and single mindedness of the Israeli security forces. A bit like taking in the dog that savaged you to guard your house.

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I just see a pathetic shite that even when out still looks at his phone ...drink beer..buy chips ..shag yer bird..you'll be happier 

Panzerknacker 

Isn't it a good thing that we joined this nom or else Ape would have had 2 replies off his fellow anoraks. Now he can feel he is part of the gang.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

What a load of bollocks you spout. I respect Jurgen Klopp but I am not a Liverpool fan. The British forces of WWII are the ones I admire. Brave and resourceful and ultimately, with our allies, the victors. Only a simpleton such as yourself could think respecting and being a fan boy are the same thing.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 hours ago, Ape said:

We took a trip into Gloucester today, as the annual classic car show is on this weekend. Loads of lovely old cars on display in the busy central shopping area. Most people were just taking quick snaps on their phones (although not £45 Vodafone own brand rubbish), but quite a number of cunts were attempting to compose perfectly framed masterpieces using their digital SLR's, and expecting no cunt to walk in front of them while they were doing it. And when, inevitably, somecunt did get in the shot, the look of sheer annoyance on these cunts faces was priceless. Actually worth doing on purpose. 

Fuck off.

What are your thoughts about those jolly old coves who still use twin lens reflex cameras and those who still use that Leica that their grandfather stole off a dead SS officer in WW2?

8 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Who the fuck is Jurgen Klopp and why does he have such a stupid name?

He has a stupid name because he is Johnny Foreigner. At work a few weeks ago, I dealt with an African called Rochdale.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

He has a stupid name because he is Johnny Foreigner. At work a few weeks ago, I dealt with an African called Rochdale.

One of my neighbours claims to have met Jowitt Bradford.