CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Expect Everyone To Wait While They Take Pictures In Crowded Places

Ape™️

We took a trip into Gloucester today, as the annual classic car show is on this weekend. Loads of lovely old cars on display in the busy central shopping area. Most people were just taking quick snaps on their phones (although not £45 Vodafone own brand rubbish), but quite a number of cunts were attempting to compose perfectly framed masterpieces using their digital SLR's, and expecting no cunt to walk in front of them while they were doing it. And when, inevitably, somecunt did get in the shot, the look of sheer annoyance on these cunts faces was priceless. Actually worth doing on purpose. 

Fuck off.

At an air display, I didn't see a fucking thing because of the roof and walls of the beer tent.

That was lucky really because I also didn't have to watch the gay, anoraks monkeying about with their RC planes and helicopters and their carers waiting patiently to take them home to their sheltered housing.

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

At an air display, I didn't see a fucking thing because of the roof and walls of the beer tent.

That was lucky really because I also didn't have to watch the gay, anoraks monkeying about with their RC planes and helicopters and their carers waiting patiently to take them home to their sheltered housing.

Where else would a thick, alcoholic northern wanker spend his time at an air display?

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Where else would a thick, alcoholic northern wanker spend his time at an air display?

Not playing with toy planes thinking he is Biggles, that is for fucking sure.

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..I'm up n about a few hours now..watching some shite about how the yanks got a good shoeing in the nam 

Panzerknacker 

South Vietnam fell 2 years after the Yanks left. The Yanks did very well, it was the South Vietnamese corrupt government that lost it.

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Lost over 50 thousand lads though. .hard for a democratic country to stomach 

Panzerknacker 

That was the crux of it. They could have chased the VC back up to the Chinky border. The commies were fucked when a ceasefire was called. If you get a man on the ropes, finish him or he will come back at you. The Yanks took their gloves off and showered then fucked off home before the Reds came back to overthrow the south.

30 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..I'm up n about a few hours now..watching some shite about how the yanks got a good shoeing in the nam 

Panzerknacker 

24 minutes ago, Manky said:

South Vietnam fell 2 years after the Yanks left. The Yanks did very well, it was the South Vietnamese corrupt government that lost it.

22 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Lost over 50 thousand lads though. .hard for a democratic country to stomach 

Panzerknacker 

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

That was the crux of it. They could have chased the VC back up to the Chinky border. The commies were fucked when a ceasefire was called. If you get a man on the ropes, finish him or he will come back at you. The Yanks took their gloves off and showered then fucked off home before the Reds came back to overthrow the south.

I've always wanted to attend a debate where Simon Schama and David Starkey engaged in intelligent discourse and offered up their expert opinions on a historical event.

Instead I have to make do with a slovenly Irish wanker and a northern fucking idiot swapping historical "facts" gleaned from watching Good Morning Vietnam fifty six times.

Shut up you thick pair of cunts.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've always wanted to attend a debate where Simon Schama and David Starkey engaged in intelligent discourse and offered up their expert opinions on a historical event.

Instead I have to make do with a slovenly Irish wanker and a northern fucking idiot swapping historical "facts" gleaned from watching Good Morning Vietnam fifty six times.

Shut up you thick pair of cunts.

That is why you are so fucking thick. You refuse to learn from your betters.

I have never seen that Robbie Williams pile of shit but have watched M.A.S.H. and Dixon of Dock Green many times.

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Fuk ye decco baby. .we just chewing the cud is all. .gwan back to whatever the fuck ya do of a Saturday. ..fuk all probably 

Norwich are 3-0 down at half-time, which might explain the mood. Sunglasses for Mrs D again this weekend.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Norwich are 3-0 down at half-time, which might explain the mood. Sunglasses for Mrs D again this weekend.

There is a strange, bright yellow thing in the sky here today. I won't wear sunglasses though, they spoil the dynamics of my cool.

44 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Fuk ye decco baby. .we just chewing the cud is all. .gwan back to whatever the fuck ya do of a Saturday. ..fuk all probably 

Panzerknacker 

In comparison, you must be rushed off your feet, especially with your early starts and busy schedule.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

The US wholly underestimated its enemy, in the process spunking several unforeseen billions of dollars which lead to the loss of 58,000 troops – a figure far higher than it ever anticipated. In addition, because it was the first major conflict consistently recorded on camera, it brought about a national anti-war movement in the US, the first of its kind. By handing power back to South Vietnam, the US essentially conceded its position to the Soviet and Chinese-funded NVA and communism.

With the above facts in mind, how can you possibly claim 'The Yanks did very well'?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Ape said:

We took a trip into Gloucester today, as the annual classic car show is on this weekend. Loads of lovely old cars on display in the busy central shopping area. Most people were just taking quick snaps on their phones (although not £45 Vodafone own brand rubbish), but quite a number of cunts were attempting to compose perfectly framed masterpieces using their digital SLR's, and expecting no cunt to walk in front of them while they were doing it. And when, inevitably, somecunt did get in the shot, the look of sheer annoyance on these cunts faces was priceless. Actually worth doing on purpose. 

Fuck off.

I bet you take selfies of your awkward autistic face via a GoPro attached to a remote controlled police chopper.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I bet you take selfies of your awkward autistic face via a GoPro attached to a remote controlled police chopper.

... more likely, an out of control policemans chopper.