CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go on holiday and ask you to look after their relatives.

scotty

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Haha! You cry baby cunt. Fuck off to the mocking shop then you utter belter.

How long do you reckon before your coolered again?

And was is belter for a word? Very lame. As for the mocking shop, you have no idea and it's way over your tiny head.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Snatch said:

And was is belter for a word? Very lame. As for the mocking shop, you have no idea and it's way over your tiny head.

I know enough about the mocking shop to know it's a safe space for about 8 people who sexually interfere with Vespas, and that I've got no interesting being the top dog of two forums at the current time.

Why do you think I'll be banned? Because I don't like you? I'm not sure Roops holds your emotions in the highest regard.

Belter.

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Careful Snatch. All of this chav talk has got me worried he's going to try and get you inebriated on cheap tac and Tecso brand  cider before "Brakin' you in propa, like."

Guest Snatch
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I know enough about the mocking shop to know it's a safe space for about 8 people who sexually interfere with Vespas, and that I've got no interesting being the top dog of two forums at the current time.

Why do you think I'll be banned? Because I don't like you? I'm not sure Roops holds your emotions in the highest regard.

Belter.

You have to be there to be banned.

Safe spaces are your thing, not mine. 

Your the top dog of fuck all. 

You still know nothing of the shop. 

I don't give a flying fuck what Roops thinks. Her opinion is of no importance to me. Just like yours or anyone else's here is of no importance.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Careful Snatch. All of this chav talk has got me worried he's going to try and get you inebriated on cheap tac and Tecso brand  cider before "Brakin' you in propa, like."

He's following me around quoting me RK. I think he might slightly rattled. After all, he did use the word belter. A real verbal kicking that was.

Guest nobgobbler
On 30/08/2017 at 7:14 PM, Snatch said:

He's following me around quoting me RK. I think he might slightly rattled. After all, he did use the word belter. A real verbal kicking that was.

He's like a bad smell isn't he. Hopefully one day he'll overdose on laxative and shit himself to death.

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

He's like a bad smell isn't he. Hopefully one day he'll overdose on laxative and shit himself to death.

That would be the best thing to happen here in a long time.

Could take a few days for him to die though, being so full of shit.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, scotty said:

Update: Old woman no. 2, the one with the broken hip, has sadly succumbed to her injuries and is now hobbling around in the hereafter.

Watch out southampton geriatrics, scotty is on a hat trick.

(in murky Southampton)

SECOND WITCH: By the pricking of my thumbs, something evil this way comes

THIRD WITCH: Fuck me it's that Scotty cunt!

FIRST WITCH: Let's cheese it

• 10 months later...

It's holiday time!!! The neighbours having no remaining old people to entrust to my "care", have asked me to look after their three cats. 

Well, I say three. The results have been nothing if not predictable; as the song goes, "and then there were two". The oldest one was poorly when they left, and third day in I go over the road to feed them as usual and find her hidden in a cupboard, covered in mud and shit and mewing pitifully. I get the wife to help me bathe the cat, and mingling in with the crap coming off it is blood pouring out its arsehole. I phone the neighbours to ask if I should get the vet out at Sunday rates, they said no, it's happened before and she'll be fine when she's dried off. So I leave her clean and comfortable on their sofa. 

Return an hour later to one dead cat, so I've wrapped up the body and left it in a box in their garage. (I mean wrapped in a blanket, not gift-wrapped, I hasten to add. I'm not that warped.) 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
23 minutes ago, scotty said:

It's holiday time!!! The neighbours having no remaining old people to entrust to my "care", have asked me to look after their three cats. 

Well, I say three. The results have been nothing if not predictable; as the song goes, "and then there were two". The oldest one was poorly when they left, and third day in I go over the road to feed them as usual and find her hidden in a cupboard, covered in mud and shit and mewing pitifully. I get the wife to help me bathe the cat, and mingling in with the crap coming off it is blood pouring out its arsehole. I phone the neighbours to ask if I should get the vet out at Sunday rates, they said no, it's happened before and she'll be fine when she's dried off. So I leave her clean and comfortable on their sofa. 

Return an hour later to one dead cat, so I've wrapped up the body and left it in a box in their garage. (I mean wrapped in a blanket, not gift-wrapped, I hasten to add. I'm not that warped.) 

blood pouring out of its arsehole Scotty, good grief that must have been painful for the poor feline, one can only ponder how such catastrophic internal damage came about. 

9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

blood pouring out of its arsehole Scotty, good grief that must have been painful for the poor feline, one can only ponder how such catastrophic internal damage came about. 

What are you implying luke? 🤔 Those charges were never proved. 

3 hours ago, scotty said:

You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Teacher: What did you do during the holidays, Billy?

Billy: I stuck a banger up a cat's arse.

Teacher: Rectum, Billy, rectum.

Billy: I'll say it fucking wrecked 'im, blew his fuckin' tail clean off!

• Like 1

Guest Filthy Cunt
On 8/29/2017 at 11:02 PM, scotty said:

So, the neighbours swan off to Cornwall for a week. Fair enough, but they ask me to "keep an eye" on his 93 year old mother, his wifes 87 year old mother and also her 92 year old aunt.

Two days in, I take the aunts shopping round to her flat. She's wolfing down her lunch, watched by two paramedics. She's had a fall, but is refusing to be admitted to hospital. Later that day I get a call from the warden, she's had a second fall and is now in the hospital awaiting a hip replacement.

Two more days and I get another call, this time from the mother in laws care home. She's just died, so can I please locate the relevant paperwork and notify the family.

I should point out that the dead one was in palliative care for cancer already and the broken hip one is wheelchair bound having had a stroke last year, so I'm shirking most of the blame here. But lets face it, it's not looking too promising for the remaining one. With my current batting average I reckon she'll be dead by thursday, if she lasts that long; I've promised to take her Radio Times round there tomorrow, so stand by for further developments.

I don't know anyone who would trust me to look after their pets, let alone relatives. 

Guest luke swarm
59 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

I don't know anyone who would trust me to look after their pets, let alone relatives. 

you sound like the kind of cunt who is often left behind to be looked after rather than the other way round, certainly no one in their right mind would wish you to accompany them anywhere.