CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sheep shaggers

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ask and ye shall receive.

th?id=OIP.PXIt-YSUnWjMRe5ZDJBqswEsD_&pid

Our friend back door has a lovely place, the envy of punkers no doubt. But a builders glove and skate shoes tells me not only is he a boring oxygen bandit but a fashion victim as well. As for the convenient arse height split in his coat....maybe it IS punkers!

55 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Our friend back door has a lovely place, the envy of punkers no doubt. But a builders glove and skate shoes tells me not only is he a boring oxygen bandit but a fashion victim as well. As for the convenient arse height split in his coat....maybe it IS punkers!

Note the spindly legs and long black coat...

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:30 AM, Decimus said:

Ask and ye shall receive.

th?id=OIP.PXIt-YSUnWjMRe5ZDJBqswEsD_&pid

Where EXACTLY does this vagrant dwell?  I want his trainers & the brace of shower-head fittings. How the other half live, eh! Fucking Tories.  

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Frank is solely responsible for the spate of Slender man sightings over the past decade.

No way is that Frank. He'd never be seen with his arse out of a box without his own head shoved up it. 

Guest 'eavensabove

It would be interesting to confirm if anybody on here has actually shagged a sheep, save for Spot. Many would have done donkeys & dogs (but that's hardly uncommon in Franks home) however, sheep? This nom just doesn't add up. It's nothing short of hearsay.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Frank is solely responsible for the spate of Slender man sightings over the past decade.

Fuck me, what is that shit? Slenderman, not frank, everyone knows what that HIV ravaged faggot Kleftiko is. 

I was flicking through the channels a few weeks back and came across a (incorrectly labelled) documentary about the so-called phenomenon (again, Slenderman, not frank). What a pile of absolute fucking shit (for the avoidance of doubt, both Slenderman and frank).  

What a pair of make believe, stupid fucking cunts who'd make the world a better by place by not being in it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck me, what is that shit? Slenderman, not frank, everyone knows what that HIV ravaged faggot Kleftiko is. 

I was flicking through the channels a few weeks back and came across a (incorrectly labelled) documentary about the so-called phenomenon (again, Slenderman, not frank). What a pile of absolute fucking shit (for the avoidance of doubt, both Slenderman and frank).  

What a pair of make believe, stupid fucking cunts who'd make the world a better by place by not being in it. 

I came across it on some documentary on YouTube. I don't see how some emaciated faggot in an Ill fitting George Asda suit who stares at children in parks is in the least bit terrifying, it's definitely less frightening than his dancing videos.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I came across it on some documentary on YouTube. I don't see how some emaciated faggot in an Ill fitting George Asda suit who stares at children in parks is in the least bit terrifying, it's definitely less frightening than his dancing videos.

Fair point, and oddly out of likes - probably the time difference.

If the only discernible difference between the two protagonists is the colour of their clothes, the littleuns are fucked when Matalan have their next sale. 

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It would be interesting to confirm if anybody on here has actually shagged a sheep, save for Spot. Many would have done donkeys & dogs (but that's hardly uncommon in Franks home) however, sheep? This nom just doesn't add up. It's nothing short of hearsay.

I would say welsh_cunt would be your man for this answer but I think the sheep shagged him, and he's dead hurrah! One of the newbs must be a beast fucker as this is surely the only poontang they can get as even 5 bob rent boys would be out of reach on their below min wage slave money. Franks experience is of defrosted Alsatians but I've vowed not to cunt him too much until he's had a proper crack at purging the flids which ain't going too well-pull your finger out 

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I would say welsh_cunt would be your man for this answer but I think the sheep shagged him, and he's dead hurrah! One of the newbs must be a beast fucker as this is surely the only poontang they can get as even 5 bob rent boys would be out of reach on their below min wage slave money. Franks experience is of defrosted Alsatians but I've vowed not to cunt him too much until he's had a proper crack at purging the flids which ain't going too well-pull your finger out 

I wouldn't hold your breath. He's barely capable of purging his bowels.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn't hold your breath. He's barely capable of purging his bowels.

Holding ones breath is a must when purging my bowls, but then again you're just taking the piss, aren't you. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The last time that Frank pulled his finger out, it had Punker's shit on it, however that is besides the point. As for the flids, I'm still as yet to witness anything worth a wank to batter them with. Slitcuntarse, comes across as being a 24 carat mong, and buggeringbackwards, likewise. Pasta Cockjoke (where's Olybro?) shows some promise (as CC's only post-op Deleted) and as for the rest, they can muster as much punch as Judy's cunt-stained gusset, as does Willy "Puff-Puff" Corbyn. And to think that I came back early from my vacation just for this. It's enough to make a grown man spit. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
Racist term, stop it.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

The last time that Frank pulled his finger out, it had Punker's shit on it, however that is besides the point. As for the flids, I'm still as yet to witness anything worth a wank to batter them with. Slitcuntarse, comes across as being a 24 carat mong, and buggeringbackwards, likewise. Pasta Cockjoke (where's Olybro?) shows some promise (as CC's only post-op Deleted) and as for the rest, they can muster as much punch as Judy's cunt-stained gusset, as does Willy "Puff-Puff" Corbyn. And to think that I came back early from my vacation just for this. It's enough to make a grown man spit. 

I can't see admin being very happy about the use of this word......