CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Essure Coil Contraception Device.

Guest 'eavensabove

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He would do you. Odious little spastic.

Eric, you redundant fucking loser, it goes without saying that Frank hates you with a passion. As far as I'm concerned, I think you're alright.. you make me smile from time to time. However, from a woman's perspective, you're just a little bit too creepy. Your wee nightly chats with that rancid-fannied Camberwell thicko turn my stomach.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

If only several people's mothers on here had shoved that device in themselves, the world would be a much better place.

@'eavensabove when are you booked to speak at the next shagging convention? Fucking lonely berk.

You pitiful idiot.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, FRANK said:

You creepy disgusting little moron. I'll never forget the remarks you made about my mother. You won't do it again, that's for sure!

Idiot.

Good. Go fuck yourself, shitbrained fucktard.

Edited by 'eavensabove
spineless grass

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

My dyslexic wife stuck an IED up her fanny by mistake. Best bang we ever had. 

I'll get me keffiyeh.

... an LED works better in the dark (unless you've got a cat)

15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You pitiful idiot.

Good. Go fuck yourself, shitbrained fucktard.

What lesson was that. Don't tell me, phases 1 - 9?  

You vile & putrid cuntbag. 

14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Comment Removed

Leave my arse out of this, you grovelling bender.

Comment Removed

... an LED works better in the dark (unless you've got a cat)

7 posts one after the other. Fuck off Jazz you overly boring dribbling sack of utter shite.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, FRANK said:

I'll give you three days before I've fucked you off the site again.. you simple cul-de-sac-brained piece of shit. 

Who's gonna provide you with gumption?   I tell you what, you cuntwipe, I'll go right now, take a shit and wipe my arse on your avatar. Trouble is Fwank, I come and go as I please and without any influence from you. You've about as much mettle as shoal of krill.  

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Who's gonna provide you with gumption?   I tell you what, you cuntwipe, I'll go right now, take a shit and wipe my arse on your avatar. Trouble is Fwank, I come and go as I please and without any influence from you. You've about as much mettle as shoal of krill.  

Idiot. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

7 posts one after the other. Fuck off Jazz you overly boring dribbling sack of utter shite.

I post from you, as good as the last only even more moronic. 

I seem to have stirred quite a reaction today from all corners of the bucket... It's more than just laughable and makes my day. Your PM box must be loaded. Shame that your brain never is.

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I post from you, as good as the last only even more moronic. 

I seem to have stirred quite a reaction today from all corners of the bucket... It's more than just laughable and makes my day. Your PM box must be loaded. Shame that your brain never is.

I see you've unblocked me. How neighbourly.

You've stirred a reaction because you are one fucking idiot.

Just go back and read your posts lately,total bollocks as is your made up life.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I see you've unblocked me. How neighbourly.

You've stirred a reaction because you are one fucking idiot.

Just go back and read your posts lately,total bollocks as is your made up life.

It's quite something when the site's second thickest member puts you in your place. Let's see if Alfie gives it a go. 

2 hours ago, FRANK said:

Elaborate, stubby.. you dopey little suburbanite. What would you do?

You know where I am Franco, come round and find out. I'm in this evening from about 7 but make it after 8 as the kids should be in bed by then. Please try and be quite though as I wouldn't want your death throw struggles as a strangle you to wake them. Thanks in advance

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

You know where I am Franco, come round and find out. I'm in this evening from about 7 but make it after 8 as the kids should be in bed by then. Please try and be quite though as I wouldn't want your death throw struggles as a strangle you to wake them. Thanks in advance

I could just pop in for a dance. You'll like me, stubby. 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My dancing is for the benefit of the stubblets so I've got that covered. Now fuck off and do something about the new flids. If you succeed I'll be your besty, you slap headed cretin 

You will dance with me. Remember, I know exactly where you are. 

1 hour ago, FRANK said:

Eric, you redundant fucking loser, it goes without saying that Frank hates you with a passion. As far as I'm concerned, I think you're alright.. you make me smile from time to time. However, from a woman's perspective, you're just a little bit too creepy. Your wee nightly chats with that rancid-fannied Camberwell thicko turn my stomach.

The feeling is reciprocal. Eric clearly despises Frank, but what we would make of each other in our true guises will remain a mystery. A little revealing that you should describe me as creepy from a feminine perspective. Your oily flirtations with Lady P are nauseating in the extreme. Perhaps a bit of reflection going on there. Evidently we're never going to get on. But I'm prepared to ignore you if you do likewise. Good luck with destroying 'Eavens. He's got you pegged. 

• Like 1