CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fat Cunt Who Keeps Coming To The Smoking Shelter Whenever I'm There

Decimus

No matter the time of day, whenever I nip outside for a smoke, I'm constantly being stalked by a fat cunt of epic proportions.

As soon as I light up, the hairs on the back of my neck start to raise as I hear the inevitable approach of heavy breathing and the wet squelch of cankles that have been brutally crow-barred into imitation hush puppies. 

As it rounds the corner into view, it's invariably as red as an enraged dog's cock and swaying from side to side in perfect imitation of a tugboat at dock. The only saving grace is that the vile cunt is that out of breath after a 60ft walk that it's incapable of boring me to death by talking.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

No matter the time of day, whenever I nip outside for a smoke, I'm constantly being stalked by a fat cunt of epic proportions.

As soon as I light up, the hairs on the back of my neck start to raise as I hear the inevitable approach of heavy breathing and the wet squelch of cankles that have been brutally crow-barred into imitation hush puppies. 

As it rounds the corner into view, it's invariably as red as an enraged dog's cock and swaying from side to side in perfect imitation of a tugboat at dock. The only saving grace is that the vile cunt is that out of breath after a 60ft walk that it's incapable of boring me to death by talking.

Is it male or female? Or not sure?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The thought of your tobacco  encrusted, Werther's Original stinking teeth makes me feel physically fucking sick. 

Never mention it again.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Set your ringtone to "Thar She Blows" by Steel Panter and have a work colleague phone you every time you go to the shelter. Spend your entire time on the phone discussing a make-believe acquaintance who is an obese fucking slob that you can't stand. Rinse and repeat 'till the subject finally gets the fucking point.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

I see frank's dismal post about mrs noakes was removed. I would like to say that I did not report it and took it in good humour.

However if anyone has the right to say my wife resembles a bloated hippo it is me (she doesn't by the way, a bit more like the back end of a bus that has been crashed in reverse with a passing resemblance to a sack full of spanners).

I have reported myself.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I see frank's dismal post about mrs noakes was removed. I would like to say that I did not report it and took it in good humour.

However if anyone has the right to say my wife resembles a bloated hippo it is me (she doesn't by the way, a bit more like the back end of a bus that has been crashed in reverse with a passing resemblance to a sack full of spanners).

I have reported myself.

Valdez is coming Alf but I fear it may be too late. Ironically, Frau Rat can look like a bag of dead mice on occasion

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Valdez is coming Alf but I fear it may be too late. Ironically, Frau Rat can look like a bag of dead mice on occasion

Brighton taking on a player called Izquierdo seems very ironic.

Another phrase for the mrs is dogs breakfast. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
38 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have reported myself.

Can I get her number? And do you have a night out with the lads planned shortly? Thanks.

Guest Paul skinback
16 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

She's so fat she's got a house number. 

bill you are held in esteem by the flids on this site. With posts like the above it's a mystery to me . Can you explain?

4 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

bill you are held in esteem by the flids on this site. With posts like the above it's a mystery to me . Can you explain?

Ordinarily it's me logged in to the Bill account, but today it was Frank's turn. We are open to feedback so I will pass on your critique.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

Here he is! Enoch Pallid returns.

Good evening last night? Were you compiling more examples from wikkpedia of white man's triumphs to make yourself feel better about being a dole-thieving work shy, insignificant little toe rag? 

Guest Paul skinback
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Ordinarily it's me logged in to the Bill account, but today it was Frank's turn. We are open to feedback so I will pass on your critique.

Much appreciated Decimus. I take it Snatch is running the Eric account.