CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fat Cunt Who Keeps Coming To The Smoking Shelter Whenever I'm There

Decimus

2 minutes ago, FRANK said:

Stubs, you and I get along just fine.. we're mates. Tell me, has Wizardsleeve ever once made you laugh? Take your time while I go and compare his like to post ratio against Eric fucking Cuntman's.

Like your fellow blad slap head cunt wiz said, we're not here to make friends and since your return from the dead and childish Ming persona your about a popular as Paul Gad rocking up at my kids school. Put your fucking pants back on, start killing flids or fuck right off out of it you vile, disgusting chunk of week old vomit

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Like your fellow blad slap head cunt wiz said, we're not here to make friends and since your return from the dead and childish Ming persona your about a popular as Paul Gad rocking up at my kids school. Put your fucking pants back on, start killing flids or fuck right off out of it you vile, disgusting chunk of week old vomit

Eric fucking Cuntman likes this.

17 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm on a site called Cunts Corner, Frank, I'm not here to make friends.  Perhaps that's your mistake?  Also, I seem to remember telling you then I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep about never having made you laugh...that holds just as true now.  But, I will tolerate you.  You are predictable, boring, tedious and unoriginal, but for the moment, posting as yourself.  Progress.

Fucking hell, wiz. This is just fucking extraordinary behaviour. Tell me you're making this shit up. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, FRANK said:

Fucking hell, wiz. This is just fucking extraordinary behaviour. Tell me you're making this shit up. 

Frank, you are the only one confined to a schizo unit.  Unlike you, new personas, voices, and insane drivel don't just spring to mind.  Time for you medication and electroshock.

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Frank, you are the only one confined to a schizo unit.  Unlike you, new personas, voices, and insane drivel don't just spring to mind.  Time for you medication and electroshock.

Not the most popular of chaps at the moment, even his old cronies have told me their sick of the cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not the most popular of chaps at the moment, even his old cronies have told me their sick of the cunt

You've actually been in the ward?  If you get the chance, turn the amp dial to max.  

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're a bright bloke, stubs.. save the odd typo, and you've come through all of this shit with your head held high. I'll take your advice.. what's the future for Frank?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, FRANK said:

You're a bright bloke, stubs.. save the odd typo, and you've come through all of this shit with your head held high. I'll take your advice.. what's the future for Frank?

If there is any justice in the world, a massive heart attack, and the cunt with the defibrillator is busy at the chippy trying to pull a 19 year old slag.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

They broke the fucker on eavans! I'll just stick to shitting in his mouth when he's comatose 

Do it while he's awake!  I'm sure hospital security will look away when it's Frank.  

2 minutes ago, FRANK said:

You're about as popular as a turd in a swimming pool at the moment. I suggest you up your game and try to be a gentleman. Now fuck off I have to copy and paste my PMs to cuntbrain detailing the loss of your disciples because they can see you've lost your aura of invincibility.   

50 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Focus on the question, stubs. It's a given that I'm rotten through and through.. vile. I'm politely asking you be honest with me.. have you ever once found wiz to be funny?

Guest Wizardsleeve

It's alright, Stubs....you can say I bore you...I won't be offended.  Unlike that miserable vapid frank, I don't care what people think of me, and I certainly don't wet myself when I'm not the "star of this show."  That one statement summed up his entire worthless existence. He would be well off to set sail in his cardboard appliance box on course for a typhoon, and just drown like the sewer rat that he is.  

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's alright, Stubs....you can say I bore you...I won't be offended.  Unlike that miserable vapid frank, I don't care what people think of me, and I certainly don't wet myself when I'm not the "star of this show."  That one statement summed up his entire worthless existence. He would be well off to set sail in his cardboard appliance box on course for a typhoon, and just drown like the sewer rat that he is.  

I've got no qualms calling you a titend or a bore; Christ, some of the shite you post makes the steaming turds of the noms I post look Shakespearian! And the crap you were droning on about in the pub the other night made me contemplate suicide by choking to death on a urinal cake! Look at your notifications for the real picture old bean.

Frank on the other hand has made me chuckle once- when he said he was dying, and I'll laugh again when he's banned for good this evening! I've completed a full report to rick and roops outlining his crimes and he's dead meat. This also serves as my application to join them in the seat of ultimate power

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Frank; fuck off and die, again