CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flat Earthers

Jake The Muss

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

@Fender777 I hope you're compensating for the effects of refraction?

b8a9098d1084d62e2547c7d82a4438da.png

I think you'll find, baws, that if fender's compensating for anything it's having been bottle fed as a baby. This refraction bollocks is just a smokescreen for breast deprivation in infancy. 

Either that or he was looking at the Bermuda triangle when that ship disappeared. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

..I didn't think we would ever see propositional calculus used at The Corner!

Give me until Xmas and I'll have Fender puzzling out n-particle Schrödinger Hamiltonians. I will then teach a horse to sing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Give me until Xmas and I'll have Fender puzzling out n-particle Schrödinger Hamiltonians. I will then teach a horse to sing.

Will you teach it to sing before or after you put it in a box, expose it to uranium and then poison it? Assuming it's still alive, which would be arguable.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Will you teach it to sing before or after you put it in a box, expose it to uranium and then poison it? Assuming it's still alive, which would be arguable.

after Minty died we had a fuckin parrot called Pavarotti. Some of my friends had never heard of the cunt and just thought the bird had a fondness for pasta.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28 October 2017 at 3:38 PM, The Beast said:

I have a better idea for all you bickering cunts.....

Stand between the two rails of a straight railway track and look along the track. It will appear as if the two parallel tracks are converging as you look farther and farther away until it disappears at a certain point. You will not see the rails actually touch each other - they just disappear at a certain point.......

Oh yeah and keep fucking standing there..........

Mind your manners, you graceless churl.

6 hours ago, ratcum said:

after Minty died we had a fuckin parrot called Pavarotti. Some of my friends had never heard of the cunt and just thought the bird had a fondness for pasta.

People could never understand why Long John Silvers' parrot was called Captain Flint... he used to hit it with a steel bar.

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

People could never understand why Long John Silvers' parrot was called Captain Flint... he used to hit it with a steel bar.

excellent use of the apostrophe Authoritah. I've always used two semicolons per day for as long as I can remember. I never get winter colds

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's only three types of person in this world CB

1. Those who think they understand his cat idea and tell everyone to make themselves look clever

2. Those that wish they understand the cat idea

3. Those who know he had allergies

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

excellent use of the apostrophe Authoritah. I've always used two semicolons per day for as long as I can remember. I never get winter colds

Flatterer! I thought it was only 'baws who tried to groom me by praising my use of possessive apostrophes. Shit, I just used a contractive one, now I'm leading you on.

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

There's only three types of person in this world CB

1. Those who think they understand his cat idea and tell everyone to make themselves look clever

2. Those that wish they understand the cat idea

3. Those who know he had allergies

And smart cunts like me who simply assume that as the cat has been exposed to radiation, it has a half life and is therefore neither fully dead or fully alive. Ta-dah.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Flatterer! I thought it was only 'baws who tried to groom me by praising my use of possessive apostrophes. Shit, I just used a contractive one, now I'm leading you on.

Baws will lead you to the dark side, where 'K' and 'Z' are strewn around as if they were proper letters. I'd no more trust his arse than a left handed dog with a lisp

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And smart cunts like me who simply assume that as the cat has been exposed to radiation, it has a half life and is therefore neither fully dead or fully alive. Ta-dah.

It's about observer vs observed.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know, but I was talking to Ratty and common sense or logic just wasn't appropriate.

Fair enough. He's a butane inhaling  jakeball.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

9 hours ago, ratcum said:

It's in the wrong place, though - it should be Silver's. 

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

People could never understand why Long John Silvers' parrot.

You know the truth about Long John Silvers'. I have always said that they are far too many of them .. The thing about Enoch was that he was a "one of".