CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Return of Star Trek.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

With cling-on Fwank at the helm and his new cloaking device, he's boldly gone like nobody before him into a super nova of shit...

netflix.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove
For the good benefit of Manky

Just now, Ape said:

Ha ha ha ha ha - you fucking idiot. Bet you were so anxious to fire out the tenth nom of the day, you didn’t check! Wanker.

'eavens is quite right really, retrun is a classic portmanteau word, along things like labradoodle and cocksucker. Shame no cunt had the foggiest what the fucker meant.

Watch the daft cunt derail the thread by going on about Star Trek

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Manky said:

'eavens is quite right really, retrun is a classic portmanteau word, along things like labradoodle and cocksucker. Shame no cunt had the foggiest what the fucker meant.

Wetrun.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

It’s a given that he’ll do something spectacularly stupid - it’s his modus operandi. And he’s a fucking idiot to boot.

20 minutes ago, Ape said:

It’s a given that he’ll do something spectacularly stupid - it’s his modus operandi. And he’s a fucking idiot to boot.

He's definitely proving himself to be a complete wanker.

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

I openly admit to being a massive Star Trek fan. Not the new stuff, but the original series and the movies using the original cast. @Cuntybaws is partial to a bit of Star Trek too.

I liked Star Trek with the polystyrene rocks and cheesy special effects. That would be in the late 60's, the first ever one was made in '66. Not so keen on anything later than my puberty.

Guest 'eavensabove

Anybody that didn't like the original Star Trek, is a cunt. It's the Vulcan in me, if you like, but it remains to be seen what this new load of cack is gonna be like. Scotty, I am sure, will be beaming 'em up like a pro once he's got wind of it.   

1 hour ago, Ape said:

I openly admit to being a massive Star Trek fan. Not the new stuff, but the original series and the movies using the original cast. @Cuntybaws is partial to a bit of Star Trek too.

The new stuff is absolute shite. I liked DS9 and the movies up to Generations, but Next Gen was a bit boring, though it had some amazing episodes between the boring stuff and the only good thing about Voyager was Jeri Ryan's tits is a tight catsuit. I can't believe they canceled Firefly when people were still having to endure Enterprise.

It's hard to take @Cuntybaws seriously when he considers the bulimic, sour faced Vulcan lady from Enterprise as his favorite female Trek character.

34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The new stuff is absolute shite. I liked DS9 and the movies up to Generations, but Next Gen was a bit boring, though it had some amazing episodes between the boring stuff and the only good thing about Voyager was Jeri Ryan's tits is a tight catsuit. I can't believe they canceled Firefly when people were still having to endure Enterprise.

It's hard to take @Cuntybaws seriously when he considers the bulimic, sour faced Vulcan lady from Enterprise as his favorite female Trek character.

Tasha Yar from TNG had something about her, especially when the whole crew caught a virus that turned them into debauched sex fiends and she dressed all slutty and tried to get a look at Datas' robocock.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Tasha Yar from TNG had something about her, especially when the whole crew caught a virus that turned them into debauched sex fiends and she dressed all slutty and tried to get a look at Datas' robocock.

They should have killed Troy instead of Tasha - pasty faced cunt was no use to anyone.

f3c281aa216b1d2dcd86341eee4123f8.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

They should have killed Troy instead of Tasha - pasty faced cunt was no use to anyone.

f3c281aa216b1d2dcd86341eee4123f8.jpg

Her nondescript accent was hugely irritating, I think the shows creators were trying to make her sound vaguely alien. And her 'sort of' romance with the smug, tidy beard cunt Riker was sickening. In fact, any time that Riker tried to act the ladies man was cringe-worthy. Q should have turned him into a gerbil and left him like it. Q was far and away the best character in it. Picard fucked everybody over by trying to stand up to him. If he'd just swallowed his pride and kissed his arse, Q could have wiped out the Borg by clicking his fingers and saved the universe a shitload of aggro.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Her nondescript accent was hugely irritating, I think the shows creators were trying to make her sound vaguely alien. And her 'sort of' romance with the smug, tidy beard cunt Riker was sickening. In fact, any time that Riker tried to act the ladies man was cringe-worthy. Q should have turned him into a gerbil and left him like it. Q was far and away the best character in it. Picard fucked everybody over by trying to stand up to him. If he'd just swallowed his pride and kissed his arse, Q could have wiped out the Borg by clicking his fingers and saved the universe a shitload of aggro.

Jonathan Frakes should have been boiled alive in lemur piss for what he did to Thunderbirds

56 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I never said she was my favourite, I just said I'd crawl over broken glass to suck the cock of the last man who fucked her. I wouldn't kick Lieutenant Ilia out of bed for eating crisps either.

• Like 1