CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Michael O Leary

Guest N/A

Fuck me you boring cunts....what the fuck has happened on here whilst I have been in the Cooler.  It's like fucking Mums .net on here.

back on topic.....this fucking gypsy pikey Irish bog dweller Michael O Cunty Leary the CEO of the shittest airline in the world has not only got off Scott free in the City investors , in law and with the CAA, he has also unbelievably got off Scott free on cunts corner.    

This cunt is a fucking snidey little gob shite blarney wanker, he bullies his way through major corporate fuck ups and no one calls for his head.  Any other CEO who takes £600m off the share price for such a fuck up would get outed by the investors in any other business.  He also calls pilots useless and overrated. What a cunt.  He fucking needs them and he calls them taxi drivers and demands they don't take their holidays and work through them.

Now the really the biggest cunting issue in all of this is that he is pushing his staff and pilots to work longer hours and not take their holidays having worked all summer.   So what will this cunt say if one of those over stretched staff members accidentally takes you and your loved ones down into the fucking sea.   Fuck all.   He's a pikey bullet dodging corporate snake and a truely horrible cunt.

Back to your little chats about how Bake Off moving to channel 4 has disturbed you so much you boring cunts.

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me you boring cunts....what the fuck has happened on here whilst I have been in the Cooler.  It's like fucking Mums .net on here.

back on topic.....this fucking gypsy pikey Irish bog dweller Michael O Cunty Leary the CEO of the shittest airline in the world has not only got off Scott free in the City investors , in law and with the CAA, he has also unbelievably got off Scott free on cunts corner.    

This cunt is a fucking snidey little gob shite blarney wanker, he bullies his way through major corporate fuck ups and no one calls for his head.  Any other CEO who takes £600m off the share price for such a fuck up would get outed by the investors in any other business.  He also calls pilots useless and overrated. What a cunt.  He fucking needs them and he calls them taxi drivers and demands they don't take their holidays and work through them.

Now the really the biggest cunting issue in all of this is that he is pushing his staff and pilots to work longer hours and not take their holidays having worked all summer.   So what will this cunt say if one of those over stretched staff members accidentally takes you and your loved ones down into the fucking sea.   Fuck all.   He's a pikey bullet dodging corporate snake and a truely horrible cunt.

Back to your little chats about how Bake Off moving to channel 4 has disturbed you so much you boring cunts.

For a brief moment I thought you were a pilot, but then it dawned on me you're way too fucking thick.

• Like 1

A worthy nom, if long-winded and proposed by our resident thicko jail bird with even less self restraint than dipshit Eddie. I couldn't give a monkeys about this greedy bog trotter as I wouldn't entertain getting on one for his cunt infested planes. 

The recent flid influx needs an utter cunt like you to lead them

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Do you refer to the Biffa bin truck, above?

Wow is that the best you can do.  What the fuck has happened to this site.  You are the worst cunt I've come across.  Grow a set 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A worthy nom, if long-winded and proposed by our resident thicko jail bird with even less self restraint than dipshit Eddie. I couldn't give a monkeys about this greedy bog trotter as I wouldn't entertain getting on one for his cunt infested planes. 

The recent flid influx needs an utter cunt like you to lead them

I will lead them.....  off the fucking cliff where the flids belong.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It could be the making of you. I'm sure you'll find out who the real spasmos are in time. One calls himself "frank" 

Is that cunt still on here.....I didn't know they allowed iPads in Broadmoor.  He's a boring cunt.

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I would query your assertion that Ryanair has got off "Scott free" with the CAA in light of the regulatory authority's recent  notice of enforcement action.

As it stands the Airline's share price suffered a downward blip - at close of business yesterday the price was €16.38 compared to a year low of €10.95. The city are used to the volatility caused by the O'Leary factor and have (so far) cut him some slack due mainly to his stewardship of a business model that clearly works as the airline has experienced phenomenal growth and generates cash. That said, its going to be interesting to see what happens next. The business model is predicated or rather, assumes that the consumer will put up with any crap because low fares and reliability overrides all other discomforts and shortcomings. The problem is that the second constituent, ie reliability, has taken a battering. Its worth noting that there has been a blitz of TV adverts  extolling Ryanair's cheap fares...

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would query your assertion that Ryanair has got off "Scott free" with the CAA in light of the regulatory authority's recent  notice of enforcement action.

As it stands the Airline's share price suffered a downward blip - at close of business yesterday the price was €16.38 compared to a year low of €10.95. The city are used to the volatility caused by the O'Leary factor and have (so far) cut him some slack due mainly to his stewardship of a business model that clearly works as the airline has experienced phenomenal growth and generates cash. That said, its going to be interesting to see what happens next. The business model is predicated or rather, assumes that the consumer will put up with any crap because low fares and reliability overrides all other discomforts and shortcomings. The problem is that the second constituent, ie reliability, has taken a battering. Its worth noting that there has been a blitz of TV adverts  extolling Ryanair's cheap fares...

Any other CEO would have been strung out by now.....ergo he's a proper little orrible cunt who can survive anything.   

P.s. Even the CAA are scared of him and have left it to today to do anything.  Bet fuck all happens after today's deadline.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

Just to look at this Irish twat gets me wanting to stab the knobjockey in the face with a rusty kukri 

As a young bootneck I encountered Gurkhas on exercise in some godforsaken lump of dartmoor wasteland. Several of my oppos were Fijian and the meeting of their 2 rich and diverse cultures didn't go down too well

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As a young bootneck I encountered Gurkhas on exercise in some godforsaken lump of dartmoor wasteland. Several of my oppos were Fijian and the meeting of their 2 rich and diverse cultures didn't go down too well

A strange punch up scenario, most of the Fijian squaddies I've met have been 6 foot plus. I'd still put money on the little Nepalese fuckers though.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A strange punch up scenario, most of the Fijian squaddies I've met have been 6 foot plus. I'd still put money on the little Nepalese fuckers though.

They're big because of all the human flesh their ancestors ate, such as captain cook, so they've got top quality English stock in them!

Guest Bill Stickers
43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you play a lot of Call of Duty then?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A fictional account, a load of old pony.

That's why it appeals to Walter Mittys like Eric. A load of concocted bollocks, like his entire worldview.