CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan Markle

Guest N/A

On 26/10/2017 at 8:36 PM, Ape said:

We can all state things, dopey, but as I said, there are problems doing this:

1). You cannot prove it

2). Nobody gives a fuck

Please don’t concern yourself with my education, qualifications or employment status. Just stick to being a thick, racist wanker.

You just stick to being a cunt

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Errr...OK. Any suggestions of a niche website I can indulge my cuntish nature?

Certainly not on here it's far too liberal and administrator nazis have ruined it.   I suggest you move to Hollywood where a cunt like you would get on just great.  

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Certainly not on here it's far too liberal and administrator nazis have ruined it. 

Quite amazing that you manage to contradict yourself in one sentence. Is it too liberal, or is it overly-censored?

Or by too liberal do you just mean you don't like being called out for your boring, pathetic racism?

On 28/10/2017 at 12:57 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Quite amazing that you manage to contradict yourself in one sentence. Is it too liberal, or is it overly-censored?

Or by too liberal do you just mean you don't like being called out for your boring, pathetic racism?

So..let's get this right then.....you say  liberals can't censor? And that I contradict myself?  I think they can!  They edit any far right wing or even simple common street opinion on here that does not conform to millennialist children's toss pot world ideals.  

Describing a man as black is immediately rascist.

mention the word gay and it's a flogging offence.

liberalists can be over editing nazis you know. 

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So..let's get this right then.....you say  liberals can't censor? And that I contradict myself?  I think they can!  They edit any far right wing or even simple common street opinion on here that does not conform to millennialist children's toss pot world ideals.  

Good god, you're thick....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

And in the still silence of the night, the twisted, deformed creature emerges from its hovel, to post its unique brand of drivel all over CC. Yet again it chooses to moan about the apparent unfair censorship of its posts, seemingly unaware that it is a thick, repetitive, racist wanker. 

• Like 1

On 27/10/2017 at 11:31 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Certainly not on here it's far too liberal and administrator nazis have ruined it.   I suggest you move to Hollywood where a cunt like you would get on just great.  

You think that this website is liberal? Fuck me. Either you don't understand the definition of the word liberal, which is entirely possible as you are a thick fucking cunt, or you're so far to the right that even Anders Breivik thinks you take things too far.

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

You think that this website is liberal? Fuck me. Either you don't understand the definition of the word liberal, which is entirely possible as you are a thick fucking cunt, or you're so far to the right that even Anders Breivik thinks you take things too far.

The latter comment stands.  I thank you

15 hours ago, Ape said:

And in the still silence of the night, the twisted, deformed creature emerges from its hovel, to post its unique brand of drivel all over CC. Yet again it chooses to moan about the apparent unfair censorship of its posts, seemingly unaware that it is a thick, repetitive, racist wanker. 

You bore me Ape !  Go away.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Your blatant stupidity and the mundane nature of your cretinous posting is tedium in the extreme.

Do fuck off...

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"Your" really pushing today punkers, very dull. Are you yearning for the cooler and slopping out?

Oh dear, stubs. 

Guest Bill Stickers
On 03/11/2017 at 12:21 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Listen here and listen good you thick fuck. This site has an iron button, in the colours of the gay pride flag. It's not exactly a fucking red brick university safe space is it?

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Listen here and listen good you thick fuck. This site has an iron button, in the colours of the gay pride flag. It's not exactly a fucking red brick university safe space is it?

MC vs bill= monumental cunt vs mongumental twunt, the corners biggest flids duke it out 

If we spliced their DNA together we'd get a creature thicker than Australopithecus after eating its own shite

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

MC vs bill= monumental cunt vs mongumental twunt, the corners biggest flids duke it out 

If we spliced their DNA together we'd get a creature thicker than Australopithecus after eating its own shite

Or a racist Muslim lover.

Guest Bill Stickers
37 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Or a racist Muslim lover.

Ah yes, I've heard many of the muppets at EDL marches make this inane bollocky remark many times. 

If you're not in favour of draconian discrimination against Muslims, such as making them wear an armband with the ISIS symbol on it a-la the Third Reich, you're a deviant Muslim fucking cuck. 

Compelling, well argued stuff Snatch. 

17 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ah yes, I've heard many of the muppets at EDL marches make this inane bollocky remark many times. 

If you're not in favour of draconian discrimination against Muslims, such as making them wear an armband with the ISIS symbol on it a-la the Third Reich, you're a deviant Muslim fucking cuck. 

Compelling, well argued stuff Snatch. 

So what do you suggest is done to combat these extremists?

Waving the rainbow flag at them won't help.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Snatch said:

So what do you suggest is done to combat these extremists?

Waving the rainbow flag at them won't help.

No, you're right. Going round calling people who don't agree with you Muslim lovers is the best approach. 

10 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

No, you're right. Going round calling people who don't agree with you Muslim lovers is the best approach. 

So what your saying is that you don't have a solution to combating the reportedly 20 odd thousand Muslim extremists, 5000 of them on the watch list and around 3000 of them being watched 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Typical leftie student bollocks. Let them all in as long as they're not in your street.

Fuck off Stickers you prick.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So what your saying is that you don't have a solution to combating the reportedly 20 odd thousand Muslim extremists, 5000 of them on the watch list and around 3000 of them being watched 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Typical leftie student bollocks. Let them all in as long as they're not in your street.

Fuck off Stickers you prick.

Ah yes, lefty student bollocks. Compared to your get it done, practical approach of calling people Muslim lovers.