CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan Markle

Guest N/A

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its a blackamoor brooch. In the 18th century wealthy types would show off their status and wealth by having slaves dressed in gold embodied finery to act as doormen whilst entertaining guests at the stately home. The brooch being "racist" is a moot point, but it shows insensitivity on Princess Michael's part if nothing else.

Does it fuck. It has never been a problem before when she has worn it but now there is a half caste in the family little butt hurt cunts are kicking off on Twatter.

Maybe the online article should be pulled up about bringing up her dad's SS history. After all it wasn't her fault that he was involved but oh no,that's ok to mention it once again although it happened over 70 years ago.

I don't like Nefertiti, she's being forced down our throats because she's got a touch of the tar brush like it's some big fucking deal.

So what if she's black, no cunt in their right mind cares. Liberal left wingers spend half their lives telling people that we should be a colour blind society in terms of race, and the other half paradoxically pointing out at every given moment that someone is black and should therefore be treated differently.

As long as she shines the ginger cunt's shoes and regales George and Charlotte with tales of Br'er Rabbit, then she's alright by me.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I don't like Nefertiti, she's being forced down our throats because she's got a touch of the tar brush like it's some big fucking deal.

So what if she's black, no cunt in their right mind cares. Liberal left wingers spend half their lives telling people that we should be a colour blind society in terms of race, and the other half paradoxically pointing out at every given moment that someone is black and should therefore be treated differently.

As long as she shines the ginger cunt's shoes and regales George and Charlotte with tales of Br'er Rabbit, then she's alright by me.

I am sure that its not just the Ginger cunts shoes she is polishing either the lucky lad. I have no idea who exactly Snatch is angry at, is it half castes or ex SS types or just everyone in general.  

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I am sure that its not just the Ginger cunts shoes she is polishing either the lucky lad. I have no idea who exactly Snatch is angry at, is it half castes or ex SS types or just everyone in general.  

Its the fucking wankers that are offended by everything that happens these days that fuck me off. 

Guest luke swarm
32 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Its the fucking wankers that are offended by everything that happens these days that fuck me off. 

Snatch, read that again and think about the irony of your statement.

Come on, get a grip and stop all this angry outraged malarkey, you are wasting good cunting energy that could be put to some good use in making us laugh.        

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I see that Princess Michael of Kent turned up to meet the lovely Meghan wearing a Robertson's Golly brooch, or some such. That's the sort of class and breeding that these Yankee arrivistes will simply never possess.

"Princess Michael of Kent sorry for wearing 'racist' brooch"

_99340428_hi043706897.jpg

I’m sure there’s no truth in the rumour that Phil The Greek carved the Turkey in Blackface while singing Ol’ Man River, or that Horseface Anne got her old Save The Children T-Shirt on and offered Meghan a mosquito net to send the family back home. Neither can I believe that Hatey Katie took a break from spewing up her ring in the Diana Memorial toilet to squirt testosterone into Markle’s soup, or that Wills chucked his Norfolk Ambucopter keys on the table and announced a game of musical Wives for all Gingers in the room. 

I can absolutely believe that jug-eared Chuck bored her rigid with his model of Poundbury and Andy licked her seat cushion bald, mind. 

Vive la guillotine, I say. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Snatch, read that again and think about the irony of your statement.

Come on, get a grip and stop all this angry outraged malarkey, you are wasting good cunting energy that could be put to some good use in making us laugh.        

I get offended by these utter weak Liberal wankers. Is that ok? 

I see you had a like from the mighty one. Don't think to much of it, she thinks your thick as well cos she knows everything,about everything. Except modesty.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I get offended by these utter weak Liberal wankers. Is that ok? 

I see you had a like from the mighty one. Don't think to much of it, she thinks your thick as well cos she knows everything,about everything. Except modesty.

Liberal wankers, well its ok if that's your bag then go for it 

As to the fact that other people on this site may think that I am thick, again I am ok with that, you see I don't know these people nor have any inclination to know them outside of this site.....therein seems to be what separates us, this business of getting all worked up and sweaty under the collar about bugger all. I will say no more on the matter but if you think that people are going to stop needling you when you get angry then you are being a seriously thick twat.  Anyway its none of my business but I just felt you were wasting a lot of potential.

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Liberal wankers, well its ok if that's your bag then go for it 

As to the fact that other people on this site may think that I am thick, again I am ok with that, you see I don't know these people nor have any inclination to know them outside of this site.....therein seems to be what separates us, this business of getting all worked up and sweaty under the collar about bugger all. I will say no more on the matter but if you think that people are going to stop needling you when you get angry then you are being a seriously thick twat.  Anyway its none of my business but I just felt you were wasting a lot of potential.

I can't stand up their own arse cunts that think because they can use Google they're better than everyone else on an anonymous website where they can invent a life that they expect others to believe.

It just shows how insecure they are. 

1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

Princess Michael of Kent , not to be confused with The Duchess of Kent, was always one of the less delightful members of The Royal Family. Apparently she had no idea it might be offensive. Right.

:rolleyes:

No Rick, as I said before. She's never been pulled on it in the past and only now because of wankers on twatter that find everything racist, homophobic or whatever other word has ist or phobic on the end.

Anyway, how do you know she knew it would be offensive? 

28 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No Rick, as I said before. She's never been pulled on it in the past and only now because of wankers on twatter that find everything racist, homophobic or whatever other word has ist or phobic on the end.

Anyway, how do you know she knew it would be offensive? 

Rick knows everything. He was taught by Roops. 

On 30/11/2017 at 1:54 PM, Cuntybaws said:

After the vile perversions I've enjoyed in the Far East these past few weeks, a pencil up the arse would come as light relief. As I type, one Thai girl is licking her twin sister's love juice off my bellend. Nice!

And before anyone makes any Gary Glitter accusations let me state for the record that I'm sure they're eighteen.

Between them. 

Ah but are they female? 

8 hours ago, Snatch said:

Does it fuck. It has never been a problem before when she has worn it but now there is a half caste in the family little butt hurt cunts are kicking off on Twatter.

Maybe the online article should be pulled up about bringing up her dad's SS history. After all it wasn't her fault that he was involved but oh no,that's ok to mention it once again although it happened over 70 years ago.

So if I wear my Bob Marley tee shirt is that racist? 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No. But team it with a Rasta hat, a comedy spliff and start calling everyone “mon” as you screech through the opening bars of No Woman No Cry, and you can expect a hand on your shoulder from Trevor Phillips and The Morality Police. 

Fine lines, Gyps. Mind, you are probably exempt from such fuckwittery, given that you are in an minority group yourself. 

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's cultural appropriation, and it's a hate crime - especially in Australia. Joe Hildebrand of News Corp Australia recently summarised it thus:

"The other day, author Lionel Shriver gave a speech at the Brisbane Writers Festival suggesting that writers should be able to write about people regardless of race, age or gender. In other words, you know, write. This outrageous suggestion left onlookers stunned. One even walked out in shock, marking the first time the Left has protested by de-occupying a building.

Shriver’s sin was twofold: Not only did she state the obvious but she also made the Brisbane Writers Festival briefly interesting, both unprecedented stains on Australia’s literary community.

Her rookie mistake was questioning why one shouldn’t be able to imagine oneself as a person of another sex or culture. This used to be called empathy but apparently it is now a hate crime."

• 3 months later...
Guest judgetwi

This wedding may have to be postponed as it looks like Phil the Greek might snuff it any day now,

I wonder if they can get their deposits back on the hire of the hall and the mobile disco?

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

This wedding may have to be postponed as it looks like Phil the Greek might snuff it any day now,

I wonder if they can get their deposits back on the hire of the hall and the mobile disco?

Where does it say that Phil is about to terminate?

Guest judgetwi
19 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Where does it say that Phil is about to terminate?

Ah so you’ve been on the BBC website and it’s not there. I have inside information.

Get any decent noms while you were there ?

Mug.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, judgetwi said:

Ah so you’ve been on the BBC website and it’s not there. I have inside information.

Mug.

Its not in you "special source" (The Daily Express) either.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Mug.

Just a thought .. was the information in one the trannie fanciers mags that you read?

Guest judgetwi
44 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Just a thought .. was the information in one the trannie fanciers mags that you read?

There are no trannie fanciers mags and if there were , they would hardly be reporting on the imminent demise of the Prince Consort.

However , you have given me a money-making idea. Would you like to be one of my models?

Thirty quid an hour and I might let you keep some of the clothes. 

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

There are no trannie fanciers mags and if there were , they would hardly be reporting on the imminent demise of the Prince Consort.

However , you have given me a money-making idea. Would you like to be one of my models?

Thirty quid an hour and I might let you keep some of the clothes. 

Judge you seem to show an intense interest in some rather peculiar subjects (as do a few other cunts here). Could it be that you are just another guilt ridden phobicwhaterever bigot who trawls the internet and who is afraid to leave his bedsit and face the real world? I think that Herr Rat may well have got the true measure of you.

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Judge you seem to show an intense interest in some rather peculiar subjects (as do a few other cunts here). Could it be that you are just another guilt ridden phobicwhaterever bigot who trawls the internet and who is afraid to leave his bedsit and face the real world? I think that Herr Rat may well have got the true measure of you.

We’re you at the boxing on Saturday night ? I swear I heard you shouting “Parker! Parker!”....”punch the cunt in the face Parker!”

😁