CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Non Golfing Cunts

Earl of Punkape

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Cunts who criticise golf usually know nothing about the game, are of a lower social class and have some sort of disability or sexual dysfunction.

lol.

Fuck off.

Punk I'm wearing the most ridiculous, oversized, Bluetooth headphones you could ever imagine. What do you think about that?

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm off to the golf club now then a huge fuck off Sunday lunch with loads of claret....

Fuck off

lol.

Then you will drive home over the limit I take it? I will have a police car waiting outside the dogging site where you park your Lada.

You had better talk to your imaginary friend in its big house first, won't it get angry if you don't massage its ego on a Sunday?

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cunts who criticise golf usually know nothing about the game, are of a lower social class and have some sort of disability or sexual dysfunction.

lol.

Fuck off.

Have you been to your usual Sunday morning Mass bumming session?

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Pen has a point there punkers. It's Sunday morning, why aren't you at church you fucking heathen? 

He hasn't set foot in a church since Father O'Grady taught him how to reach the high C, while performing with the choir, by stretching his anus to unfathomable extremes.

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm off to the golf club now then a huge fuck off Sunday lunch with loads of claret....

Fuck off

lol.

Golf club = krazy golf course on Blackpool prom

Sunday Lunch = beans on toast (overcooked) in his bedsit

Claret = blood, extracted from the homophobic Millwall fans he winds up with his tales of derring do on the 10th hole (the one where you have to putt through the windmill)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

This is also a shite nom, really atrocious.

On 01/10/2017 at 10:34 AM, Ape said:

I’m certain this is repeat bollocks. You’re a tiresome, repetitive fucking wanker.

Fuck off.

A gyrocopter flew over one of the golf courses I was playing on last week Ape.

Do you build models of those ? 

Are you as peculiar as the German model maker in the Flight of the Phoenix ?

lol.

Imbecile.

On 01/10/2017 at 10:47 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

Then you will drive home over the limit I take it? I will have a police car waiting outside the dogging site where you park your Lada.

You had better talk to your imaginary friend in its big house first, won't it get angry if you don't massage its ego on a Sunday?

I don’t drive when I’m having a skinful but I generally drive when I have a few beers......It’s not illegal.

For good measure go and fuck youself as well.....

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

I don’t drive when I’m having a skinful but I generally drive when I have a few beers......It’s not illegal.

For good measure go and fuck youself as well.....

lol.

A few beers would be over the limit, unless, as I suspected all along, you drink queer beer (i.e. under 5.5%).