CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Geeky Star Wars cunts

camberwell gypsy

I'm in Disneyland Paris for the next few days and I was in the Star Wars shop with my grandson and couldn't believe what I was seeing. There were people "swishing" light sabers about like they were Alec Guinness as obi one cunti, people building light sabers for 39 euros, people trying on t-shirts that had pictures of some cunt in a black helmet, cunts "wooshing" space ships through the air with their hand going "Neeeeerrrrr" like fucking idiots. Were these kiddies of around nine or ten years of age? No. They were adult men acting like fucking kids. They were acting like Terry Scott in the Curley wirly ads of the 70's. What am I going to see tomorrow? Grown women acting like little girls buying Minnie mouse dollies? Watch this space 

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm in Disneyland Paris for the next few days and I was in the Star Wars shop with my grandson and couldn't believe what I was seeing. There were people "swishing" light sabers about like they were Alec Guinness as obi one cunti, people building light sabers for 39 euros, people trying on t-shirts that had pictures of some cunt in a black helmet, cunts "wooshing" space ships through the air with their hand going "Neeeeerrrrr" like fucking idiots. Were these kiddies of around nine or ten years of age? No. They were adult men acting like fucking kids. They were acting like Terry Scott in the Curley wirly ads of the 70's. What am I going to see tomorrow? Grown women acting like little girls buying Minnie mouse dollies? Watch this space 

Couldn't you afford to go to the real Disney land?   Your kids will say that to you when they find out you have taken them to "Aldi Land" you fucking cheapskate.  They will hate you and be ashamed to mention this holiday at school for fear of ridicule, and it's all down to you.  The mental scars should heal by the time they are say in there 30s and you are dead and buried.   They won't visit your grave of course.

thats what happened to my parents.

cunts.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Couldn't you afford to go to the real Disney land?   Your kids will say that to you when they find out you have taken them to "Aldi Land" you fucking cheapskate.  They will hate you and be ashamed to mention this holiday at school for fear of ridicule, and it's all down to you.  The mental scars should heal by the time they are say in there 30s and you are dead and buried.   They won't visit your grave of course.

thats what happened to my parents.

cunts.

I've taken all my kids twice to the one in the US. What's good about the Paris version is there's not so many fat cunts on motability scooters. However, you have to put up with surly french cunts but at least they surrender when challenged to a fight. Ooh, a bit of derogatory racial stereotyping for Rick to get the hump with. 

On 07/10/2017 at 4:01 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I've taken all my kids twice to the one in the US. What's good about the Paris version is there's not so many fat cunts on motability scooters. However, you have to put up with surly french cunts but at least they surrender when challenged to a fight. Ooh, a bit of derogatory racial stereotyping for Rick to get the hump with. 

Ahhh yes the fat cunts are annoying .  Granted.  They pop around and jump the que in their mobility scooters.  I told one to fuck off as they went past us in the disabled que.  I said...you are not disabled, you are just fucking fat.   No doubt they are dead now as he was about 25 years old and about 35'stone.   I get pleasure out of knowing they are now dead for sure.  Fat cunts

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/6/2017 at 5:14 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I once had the "pleasure" of being inundated with shite from one these simpletons, he brayed on about how much money he spent to build his custom light saber...I think he told me £250!  The details were spectacularly tedious and boring...special sound card, special LED lighting, combat ready polycarbonate blade, exacting and painstaking detail to have a one of a kind piece of "art" and every single one of them was relayed in excruciating time loss....the entire event took only a couple of minutes, but they seemed like years, as I told him to hang himself and shove his piece of art up his rent boy arse!  

Guest Snatch
15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I once had the "pleasure" of being inundated with shite from one these simpletons, he brayed on about how much money he spent to build his custom light saber...I think he told me £250!  The details were spectacularly tedious and boring...special sound card, special LED lighting, combat ready polycarbonate blade, exacting and painstaking detail to have a one of a kind piece of "art" and every single one of them was relayed in excruciating time loss....the entire event took only a couple of minutes, but they seemed like years, as I told him to hang himself and shove his piece of art up his rent boy arse!  

You met Broney.

47 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

His "piece of art"  Vs Your baseball bat. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You've give me the 'orn again you silver tongued slut!

"Execute order 66!!  Wipe them out...ALL of them."  Fucking geeky cunts need culling!  

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

"Execute order 66!!  Wipe them out...ALL of them."  Fucking geeky cunts need culling!  

They should have shown Anakin chopping up those little Jedlets at the temple and accepted the inevitable 18 rating, then we could have seen Natalie Portmans tits as well.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They should have shown Anakin chopping up those little Jedlets at the temple and accepted the inevitable 18 rating, then we could have seen Natalie Portmans tits as well.

Erudite yet searing logic, in an argument as forceful as it is cogent.

So what have you done with our Eric you fuckin bastard?