CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Free Loading Geese that expect to be fed rather than finding food themselves

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest luke swarm

Related image

We have similar problems with these fucking Seagulls around the canals of Wolverhampton. I believe there is a correlation between the proliferation of these verminous creatures and the closure of all the optician shops in the area.   

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Related image

We have similar problems with these fucking Seagulls around the canals of Wolverhampton. I believe there is a correlation between the proliferation of these verminous creatures and the closure of all the optician shops in the area.   

The last time I passed through Wolverhampton on a train I was on a cross country vomitter on which I had to stand in the vestibule for the whole journeyand as soon as the doors opened at Wolverhampton the first sound I heard was effing Herring Gulls.

12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Related image

You can easy get rid of these and have a few for Christmas dinner. An old trick involving a sack and a slice of hovis. Never fails*

*From my book Gypsy lifestyle tips and recipes handed down by generations of gypsies. Available from all good bookshops (and a few shite ones as well). 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look at those slabs, the lazy council cunts couldn't be bothered to lift them and level out the bedding sand, so they've cut them in half to drop the corners and get rid of the wobble. 

At least some effort has to go into that process.  Unlike a dodgy tarmac job...  

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You can easy get rid of these and have a few for Christmas dinner. An old trick involving a sack and a slice of hovis. Never fails*

*From my book Gypsy lifestyle tips and recipes handed down by generations of gypsies. Available from all good bookshops (and a few shite ones as well). 

I've eaten one of these Canuck cunts, not bad, and grey squirrel which was stringy and fuck all to it. However, the best of these invasive fuckers is the superb signal crayfish but put them in clean water for a day or 2 before eating to get rid of any nasties like dead bodies they've been chomping on. If we had 6 months of no meat in the shops we could rid our land of alien species but I'd draw the line at eating a Somali. 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've eaten one of these Canuck cunts, not bad, and grey squirrel which was stringy and fuck all to it. However, the best of these invasive fuckers is the superb signal crayfish but put them in clean water for a day or 2 before eating to get rid of any nasties like dead bodies they've been chomping on. If we had 6 months of no meat in the shops we could rid our land of alien species but I'd draw the line at eating a Somali. 

The correct way to eat a Somali is in a mogga dish.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

but I'd draw the line at eating a Somali. 

not a big fan of dark meat..........I believe that spunkapes is quite keen on dark meat but it must well hung.  

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Salami or Somali? 

Guest Lady Penelope
41 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've eaten one of these Canuck cunts, not bad, and grey squirrel which was stringy and fuck all to it.

There was a place in Staffordshire that served it as Tree Rabbit.