CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vaping

Ape™️

13 hours ago, Punkape said:

I was rather hoping you had developed “full blown” cancer instantly........lol.

You've already pissed numerous others off with your ongoing 'I hope you get full-blown cancer' comments, which, while not surprising for a corner of the internet such as this, display your lack of scope for discourse. Notwithstanding the fact approximately 20% of people in the UK alone suffer cancer in one form or another, which obviously affects their loved ones, your lack of a moral compass while wittering on about the fucking church is worthy of a metaphorical fist in the face, as opposed to the usual rectum. Shut up, you nasty little toad.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You've already pissed numerous others off with your ongoing 'I hope you get full-blown cancer' comments, which, while not surprising for a corner of the internet such as this, display your lack of scope for discourse. Notwithstanding the fact approximately 20% of people in the UK alone suffer cancer in one form or another, which obviously affects their loved ones, your lack of a moral compass while wittering on about the fucking church is worthy of a metaphorical fist in the face, as opposed to the usual rectum. Shut up, you nasty little toad.

Wolfman, you obviously didn't see the "people who complain about getting cancer" nom our back-scuttling friend posted a while ago? That's probably because it was taken down within minutes and likely discouraged his "cunts who complain when their children die" thread he no doubt had planned. 

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wolfman, you obviously didn't see the "people who complain about getting cancer" nom our back-scuttling friend posted a while ago? That's probably because it was taken down within minutes and likely discouraged his "cunts who complain when their children die" thread he no doubt had planned. 

His next nom will probably be, "Cunts what moan when they split their choirboy' or " Cunts who moan when the altar boys nose runs because he is full" 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm familiar with both noms, Stubbs. I however felt today's timing was appropriate, which clearly reached its intended audience with the ensuing 'iron' I received.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

He’s got full blown tertiary stupidity, which he contracted shortly after birth. He went through the primary and secondary stages in literally seconds - such was/is the aggressive nature of the stupidity.

Indeed. Please manky, can you explain why the thick twat "liked" my previous comment because I'm fucked if I know?

Nope. I too am clueless about the workings of the bum bandits few remaining brain cells.

59 minutes ago, Ape said:

He’s got full blown tertiary stupidity, which he contracted shortly after birth. He went through the primary and secondary stages in literally seconds - such was/is the aggressive nature of the stupidity.

Will you be flying your model helicopters this weekend ?

1 hour ago, Ape said:

At least Punkape's responded well to criticism today, otherwise he'd be using his daily feedback allowance to 'iron' everyone's comments on this nom in anger. I don't believe he's rattled, though if he is, it's a far-cry from the type of rattling he's used to getting.

55 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

At least Punkape's responded well to criticism today, otherwise he'd be using his daily feedback allowance to 'iron' everyone's comments on this nom in anger. I don't believe he's rattled, though if he is, it's a far-cry from the type of rattling he's used to getting.

Methinks thou spoke too soon. There are Irons flying fucking everywhere. Our resident Cheshire Housewife certainly knows how to hurt people.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Will you be flying your model helicopters this weekend ?

If he does, I hope they are loaded with flammables and he crashes them into your appliance box bungalow.  

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

It certainly doesn't hinder them stubbí. ..why I'd say your just another fat lad in lycra on an expensive bicycle fooling himself 

Panzerknacker 

I have got a new bike actually panzy; carbon road with hydro discs for under a grand, 2017 model you see. As for being fat, hardly; half marathon in 1:29 on Sunday, easy when you don't smoke and are able bodied. Hop off then

Edited by Stubby Pecker
You stupid fucking dickhead

52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I have got a new bike actually panzy; carbon road with hydro discs for under a grand, 2017 model you see. As for being fat, hardly; half marathon in 1:29 on Sunday, easy when you don't smoke and are able bodied. Hop off then

I was right..y'are a fat lad in spandex on a bike. .you have your greggs and I have me vape pipe ting. Be happy with your lot

Panzerknacker 

tell me more about your new velocipede Stub

I'm on the verge of getting a Giant

also, I don't trust discs because I can't see them

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Quiet you. ...get back to scrubbing that floor before your significant other walks in to sticky floors. .otherwise it's the belt and naughty room under the stairs for ya 

Panzerknacker 

As I said - you’re becoming increasingly fucking tedious. You’ve changed recently - have you been sold to a different puppet master?

1 minute ago, Ape said:

As I said - you’re becoming increasingly fucking tedious. You’ve changed recently - have you been sold to a different puppet master?

I havnt changed atall apey baby. .I'm still the same old easy-going panzer Ive always been ..same as you having the same old beige personality ..we come on here ..have a laff..kill some time..gibber a bit ..it's all good

Panzerknacker 

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

tell me more about your new velocipede Stub

I'm on the verge of getting a Giant

also, I don't trust discs because I can't see them

Giant are a "giant" brand so you should get value for money, check out other brands though as you can get an amazing deal on 2017 bikes. Don't ever get cable discs-you might as well do a Fred flintstone to stop. Calipers are fine but try the awesome stopping power of hydros and you'll never look back, makes the bike look clean as well and they don't get coated in shit as they live at the centre of the wheel.

Did I mention I like cricket as well?