CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Endris Mohammed

Cap'n Cunt

Not content with smothering his own kids to death with petrol-soaked rags, this waste of spunk then failed to kill his wife by setting their house on fire. Then failed to kill himself by sitting in his car and setting light to that. It's fucking fire, you dull cunt, it's not that difficult. Thankfully, he's hideously disfigured now, so if you get in a Uber taxi and the driver looks like an extra from The Walkiing Dead, he'll be easy enough to recognise. And kill.

17 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Not content with smothering his own kids to death with petrol-soaked rags, this waste of spunk then failed to kill his wife by setting their house on fire. Then failed to kill himself by sitting in his car and setting light to that. It's fucking fire, you dull cunt, it's not that difficult. Thankfully, he's hideously disfigured now, so if you get in a Uber taxi and the driver looks like an extra from The Walkiing Dead, he'll be easy enough to recognise. And kill.

If you killed Uber drivers who looked like zombies, we'd never get anywhere. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
18 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I understand that he did all this because He was depressed, well if he was depressed then he is going to be on a fucking hell of a downer now .

Have these stupid cunts never heard of beer the all natural antidepressant. 

9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I understand that he did all this because He was depressed, well if he was depressed then he is going to be on a fucking hell of a downer now .

Have these stupid cunts never heard of beer the all natural antidepressant. 

I would guess that Mohammed's name is indicative of him being a member of a religious group that considers beer an unforgivable evil, but considers mutilating children, setting fire to people and murder perfectly acceptable. And shagging goats of course.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I would guess that Mohammed's name is indicative of him being a member of a religious group that considers beer an unforgivable evil, but considers mutilating children, setting fire to people and murder perfectly acceptable. And shagging goats of course.

I have absolutely nothing against people mating with goats or other Bovines if that's their bag as long as it with the consent of the herbivore concerned. 

But I do draw the line at one moment romancing these hooved animals and whispering sweet nothings into their ears whilst seducing them but as soon as the act of lovemaking is complete, they then  immediately kill them in a most cruel halal manner and mount the poor creatures on a kebab skewer to be served alongside pitta and a side of hummus.

Its so damned treacherous and uncivilised don't you think.

12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I have absolutely nothing against people mating with goats or other Bovines if that's their bag as long as it with the consent of the herbivore concerned. 

But I do draw the line at one moment romancing these hooved animals and whispering sweet nothings into their ears whilst seducing them but as soon as the act of lovemaking is complete, they then  immediately kill them in a most cruel halal manner and mount the poor creatures on a kebab skewer to be served alongside pitta and a side of hummus.

I agree. These savages want to have their goat and eat it.

28 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Caprine...

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/17/2017 at 6:08 PM, Cap'n Cunt said:

Not before ruthless torment, ridicule and piss taking.  If what he had before depressed him, he should have no problem getting the job done correctly after a right fucking cunting.  

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well perhaps he won't hold such severe views on bacon after experiencing similar treatment.

Do you think that he crackled and spat as he cooked?

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I imagine so. Shame he turned the heat off too quickly though - nothing worse than under cooked, rubbery bacon. Crispy is the way to go.

Fucking right, slapped in between two slices of freshly cut sandwich loaf, spread with real butter and a hint of HP sauce. Any cunt who denies themselves that little piece of heaven is bound to end up blowing themselves up.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

How on earth did he manage to burn off his eyebrows and hair but leave his beard intact?

Errr.  Simple physics. Heat rises. Either that or he was doing a hand stand.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Muzzles have been killing each other for centuries......what’s the big deal? You can't encourage these people enough I say.

WTF. Is the bicycle finally back on the road? Welcome back, you miserable fucking piece of shit.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Muzzles have been killing each other for centuries......what’s the big deal? You can't encourage these people enough I say.

We've never met, so a little strange for me to welcome you back, but welcome back. Is there a retreat that members disappear to? And if so, is Ding there?