CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Botox

Neil

Any fucking woman no matter how pretty she is/thinks she is needs therapy.Why in the world would anyone think that bloating your chops looks good?.It looks fucking awful and ive yet to see any eoman that has improved her looks,on the contrary,they look horrible the fish faced slappers

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

Any fucking woman no matter how pretty she is/thinks she is needs therapy.Why in the world would anyone think that bloating your chops looks good?.It looks fucking awful and ive yet to see any eoman that has improved her looks,on the contrary,they look horrible the fish faced slappers

You've obviously never had to shift particularly stubborn Blu Tak before Neil.

Or a barbed urethral worm

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, Neil said:

I assume that the only cunts who do this procedure are show business celebrity types, It has a paralysing effect on the area its injected to if I remember thereby eliminating movement. Its also highly poisonous if I remember right.

It taken by the same type of people who think a facelift will look natural as opposed to them looking like a weasel with the ear pulled back.  

15 hours ago, Neil said:

"Any woman"? Plenty of men have undergone the procedure...

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

"Any woman"? Plenty of men have undergone the procedure...

Seriously?!.....I don' know what circles you frequent but I honestly don' know any men who have.What the fuck do they have botoxed?

23 minutes ago, Neil said:

Seriously?!.....I don' know what circles you frequent but I honestly don' know any men who have.What the fuck do they have botoxed?

The scrotum would be a good place to test its effectiveness. I read somewhere that Cliff Richard gets his face pumped full of it on a regular basis.

30 minutes ago, Neil said:

More common than you think...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/men-getting-more-botox_us_58ebf37de4b0c89f9120b2aa

Even Gen. Sir Mike Jackson, former para and head of the British Army has been known to go under the cosmetic surgeon's knife...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1120862/Eyes-right-teeth-white--General-Sir-Mike-Jacksons-ready-face-corporate-world.html

The criminals that offer these services, (face rearrangement, bigger jugs, flab removal etc) should have their GMC or NMC registrations suspended. They should concentrate their research and skills on those in genuine need of plastic surgery, victims of burns or post mastectomy reconstruction. 

Any man that partakes in cosmesis is a metrosexual sausager.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/men-getting-more-botox_us_58ebf37de4b0c89f9120b2aa

Even Gen. Sir Mike Jackson, former para and head of the British Army has been known to go under the cosmetic surgeon's knife...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1120862/Eyes-right-teeth-white--General-Sir-Mike-Jacksons-ready-face-corporate-world.html

Those Michael Jacksons' love a bit of face fettling don't they.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Backwoods? Perhaps you need botox  of the brain 'ol son

As you'll see from the consistent 'likes' I award you, Neil, I'm actually warming to you – much in the same way as with my binman, who nowadays offers my dog a treat and kindly returns my wheelie bins to the exact place from which he took them. My neighbours don't get the same treatment. I know one day, somewhere, there will also be a use for you.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

As you'll see from the consistent 'likes' I award you, Neil, I'm actually warming to you – much in the same way as with my binman, who nowadays offers my dog a treat and kindly returns my wheelie bins to the exact place from which he took them. My neighbours don't get the same treatment. I know one day, somewhere, there will also be a use for you.

Never mind all that old bollocks Wolfster,head over to my latest in the music exchange and tell me that these guys aren't the dogs testicles.

Guest Lady Penelope
21 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

From the BooHooMan posters .. how did those unreasonably thick lips come about?

large.DSC02156.JPG.05f6b4c0da81d5f35aff7